ally cartel assasins in ungoro

Re: ally cartel assasins in ungoro

by Dr. Doom » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:03 am

milliondollar wrote:These are one of the funniest and at the same time sadest threads of the forum. Did you really go full consumed and flasked to kill couple Dinosaurs? Omg you have to be the best in the game. But i have to say it's cool to see this kind of events ppl getting so salty about other faction controlling some farming method that they will form 40 man raid and use consumables worth of 100-150g just because ppl think that's the way to show who is the best in 10 years old game. Anyways never bought a single devilsaur leathers so either mafia or cartel doesn't havy my money in their pockets :P

Devilsaur set is the most hilarious mental work I've yet to see in this server. Paying 300g for a couple of items that you do not need for any 60 man, that you don't actually need to put the 300 dps required in early raids, and that any guy will replace the moment a Nightslayer item drops.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Re: ally cartel assasins in ungoro

by Lardin » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:51 am

genovahero wrote:ppl that are smart enough can look at the remaining time of the buffs and know that chizm was prolly logged out after a raid and got called to help in ungoro, so he logged in with the rest of teh remaining buffs from last raid and kicked asses ? l2observe

this.

last wednesday our chinese masters saw fit to grace us with their lagspikes/disconnects to make raiding impossible for an hour or so. some guilds postponed their raids and so they were flasked. but yeah, they should definitely click off the buffs to make it fair. seeing as noone on alliance died in that fight, that would have helped a lot. topkek
保卫马厩 贸易胜 赚美元
DEFEND STABRU TRADE WINS EARN DORRARS
Lardin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player