Re: circus > cartel

by Maggotfiend » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:00 am

get a weapon chain and stop dodging
Maggotfiend
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Cecogolemeco » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:06 am

Cecogolemeco China cartel mafia kingping :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cecogolemeco
Private
Private

by Jarek » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:33 am

Former dodgers team with current unbanned china wintradodgers )) I guess you need 40 in ab to win aswell.
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Cecogolemeco » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:10 am

Jarek wrote:Former dodgers team with current unbanned china wintradodgers )) I guess you need 40 in ab to win aswell.

I guess you have no shame writing about AB wins and dodgers :? :? especially when in our last weeks of AB and WSG weekends all horde premade changed their schedule to dodge EV-Tobschinski premade :lol: :lol:

w/e i came just for some laughs not chating with forum rats :roll: good night

P.S dont take it so negative you have to admit this was fucking funny , the dudes dont even speak english just following the skull :lol:
Cecogolemeco
Private
Private

by Nostalrused » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:36 am

wow took +10 ppl to kill jarek? just wow
Nostalrused
Tester

by Kil » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:55 am

Buncha dodgers callin a buncha dodgers a buncha dodgers in this thread.

You are not special. No one knows your name. No one will remember your name. Nothing you do will matter. Ever.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Jarek » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:31 am

Cecogolemeco wrote:
Jarek wrote:Former dodgers team with current unbanned china wintradodgers )) I guess you need 40 in ab to win aswell.

I guess you have no shame writing about AB wins and dodgers :? :? especially when in our last weeks of AB and WSG weekends all horde premade changed their schedule to dodge EV-Tobschinski premade :lol: :lol:

w/e i came just for some laughs not chating with forum rats :roll: good night

P.S dont take it so negative you have to admit this was fucking funny , the dudes dont even speak english just following the skull :lol:

Oh you mean the tobschinski that was spying on teamspeak to know when our premade stopped so they could form their own? "But they could just dodge you with instant queues" Sure they could but I always sniped them and the chinks on purpose to teach fgts a lesson. I never dropped a single queue on nost.
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by vathdaar » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:06 pm

jarek dont even answer them. The <union> kids and EV´s prem are well known on alliance for 5manning + snipers 90% of their rank just for avoiding prems in horde. And the funny part is that the "horde prem" was ripya and co hjahaha who were getting roled by us anytime the tried , like this week again and again.

Rats group with rats.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Gucci » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:29 pm

vathdaar wrote:jarek dont even answer them. The <union> kids and EV´s prem are well known on alliance for 5manning + snipers 90% of their rank just for avoiding prems in horde. And the funny part is that the "horde prem" was ripya and co hjahaha who were getting roled by us anytime the tried , like this week again and again.

Rats group with rats.

Just cuz we outfarm everyone in honor we dodge? No horde could beat us, we had 100% winrate of all AB games for 3 weeks. And like 90%winrate the other AB weeks(all ofdays and full Ab weekend and when i played)

But why are you all nope guys so salty? I mean, when you apply for nope do you have to let them know that you act like kids in game and on the forums and get angry very easy. I cant see why anyone would get mad about some pvp, dont you think this is fun in ungoro? Or are you guys just so angry and salty that you cant enjoy yourself.

I hope you can be happy someday, peace and love <3
Everyone wanna know about me! "Guccicookie" Thx for the name change :(
Gucci
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Player Vs Player