by Muhsogyny » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:38 am

Ohhgee wrote:4xWar 3xMage 3xPala

>No offensive dispels
>No drain/DoT utility
>No way to remove FAP/Swiftness/Invuln etc from enemies
>No class good for defending Flag Room/Base
>Only one spammable CC (Polymorph) on entire team

If you think this team is "unbeatable" then idk what to even say

And if you feel this strongly about Paladins then why don't you just reroll Alliance? Although I'm sure then you'd just moan about getting 1 shot by Windfury RNG or getting all your buffs purged 50 times every BG.

None of those things matter when you have 4 un-cc-able warriors with freedoms and cleanse spam running trains on all of your healers, which aren't paladins by the way so they can't just bubble or freedom themselves out of hamstring and run away. Those things only matter when you're horde and have to actually play intelligently and try hard to win.

I played Alliance in vanilla, and I did bitch about getting 1 shot by windfury as a mage, but then I realized that enhancement shaman get absolutely torn apart by warriors and rogues, are complete garbage in group pvp, and that 1v1 doesn't matter.
Muhsogyny
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: circus > cartel

by Ohhgee » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:51 am

Muhsogyny wrote:

>No offensive dispels
>No drain/DoT utility

And if you feel this strongly about Paladins then why don't you just reroll Alliance? Although I'm sure then you'd just moan about getting 1 shot by Windfury RNG or getting all your buffs purged 50 times every BG.

None of those things matter when you have 4 un-cc-able warriors with freedoms and cleanse spam running trains on all of your healers, which aren't paladins by the way so they can't just bubble or freedom themselves out of hamstring and run away. Those things only matter when you're horde and have to actually play intelligently and try hard to win.

"None of that matters when you have 4 Warriors with FAP up (which Paladins can't remove) running around 1 shotting people with Windfury hits and your healers are all being purge spammed. They aren't Shamans by the way so they can't just drop Grounding Totem and free cast. Those things only matter when you're Alliance and have to actually play intelligently and try hard to win."

See what I did there?

Muhsogyny wrote:I played Alliance in vanilla, and I did bitch about getting 1 shot by windfury as a mage, but then I realized that enhancement shaman get absolutely torn apart by warriors and rogues, are complete garbage in group pvp, and that 1v1 doesn't matter.
I was obviously referring to MS Wars with WF totem, not Enhancement Shamans

Seriously though, any Priest OR Shaman who is worth his weight in salt will be dispelling BoP, Freedom, etc. instantly anyway. You're complaining about Paladin buffs that can be removed with one button by TWO classes on your faction. Clearly an L2P issue

Your theoretical 4xWar 3xMage 3xPaladin premade could be beaten by any remotely competent team in blue gear spamming Alchemy and having 1 decent Priest and Shaman.
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Imbaslap » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:29 am

Nope and Dreamstate create toons on TBC Nost test realm and let us know who wins in AB. :)
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Muhsogyny » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:34 am

This isn't even debatable. You can't purge or dispel cleanse and a priest or shaman won't stay alive long enough to use three globals. If a shaman does happen to stay alive throughout a fight he's going to be oom years before the paladin hits half mana.
Muhsogyny
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by slipryy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:53 am

Muhsogyny wrote:This isn't even debatable. You can't purge or dispel cleanse and a priest or shaman won't stay alive long enough to use three globals. If a shaman does happen to stay alive throughout a fight he's going to be oom years before the paladin hits half mana.

u are so disconnected from the game it actually makes me sad lol
slipryy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lardin » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:46 am

Muhsogyny wrote:This isn't even debatable. You can't purge or dispel cleanse and a priest or shaman won't stay alive long enough to use three globals. If a shaman does happen to stay alive throughout a fight he's going to be oom years before the paladin hits half mana.

dude. cut back on the glue sniffing. seriously.
保卫马厩 贸易胜 赚美元
DEFEND STABRU TRADE WINS EARN DORRARS
Lardin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TastyTaste » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:21 am

Ohhgee wrote:
Muhsogyny wrote:

>No offensive dispels
>No drain/DoT utility

"None of that matters when you have 4 Warriors with FAP up (which Paladins can't remove) running around 1 shotting people with Windfury hits and your healers are all being purge spammed. They aren't Shamans by the way so they can't just drop Grounding Totem and free cast. Those things only matter when you're Alliance and have to actually play intelligently and try hard to win."

See what I did there?

Muhsogyny wrote:I played Alliance in vanilla, and I did bitch about getting 1 shot by windfury as a mage, but then I realized that enhancement shaman get absolutely torn apart by warriors and rogues, are complete garbage in group pvp, and that 1v1 doesn't matter.
I was obviously referring to MS Wars with WF totem, not Enhancement Shamans

Seriously though, any Priest OR Shaman who is worth his weight in salt will be dispelling BoP, Freedom, etc. instantly anyway. You're complaining about Paladin buffs that can be removed with one button by TWO classes on your faction. Clearly an L2P issue

Your theoretical 4xWar 3xMage 3xPaladin premade could be beaten by any remotely competent team in blue gear spamming Alchemy and having 1 decent Priest and Shaman.

a good mage will/should have a macro to target wf totems so its never up. i've played against other shamans in later expansions i've done it. quick and easy end of discussion.

But then again were talking about good players...
TastyTaste
Grunt
Grunt

by vathdaar » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:20 am

Come on dodgestate, give us a prem, lets measure it.

or maybe the reason you re dodgestate means somethin )
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Kannibaal » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:26 pm

the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Kannibaal
Sergeant
Sergeant