Help?

Help?

by OrangeAppleJuice » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:43 pm

Hey,

My name is OrangeAppleJuice i'm having trouble deciding what class to be for Pvp. I wanna make pvp a priority but sometimes I wanna go raiding and have fun on the pve side of things. I don't know if you guys can help but What class should I be?

The main things I care about is not having to tank or heal I wanna do dps only. I just wanna have some raid presence. The classes I looked at are Mages and I got one to level 20 but It just didn't click with me. I don't mind being melee or range. If you can help me decide it would be cool. Please don't bully me.
OrangeAppleJuice
Tester

Re: Help?

by Maggotfiend » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:46 am

mage, mage or mage
Maggotfiend
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Lifealert » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:54 am

ret paladin
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Forcerius » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:11 pm

OrangeAppleJuice wrote:Hey,

My name is OrangeAppleJuice i'm having trouble deciding what class to be for Pvp. I wanna make pvp a priority but sometimes I wanna go raiding and have fun on the pve side of things. I don't know if you guys can help but What class should I be?

The main things I care about is not having to tank or heal I wanna do dps only. I just wanna have some raid presence. The classes I looked at are Mages and I got one to level 20 but It just didn't click with me. I don't mind being melee or range. If you can help me decide it would be cool. Please don't bully me.

Rogue, war, or hunter then. Whichever sounds the most fun.
studyquran.org/resources/Quran_Reformist_Translation.pdf
Submission to God alone and doing good work is the only path to Paradise.
Peace be upon you.
Forcerius
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by snawfu » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:52 pm

i'd say enhancement shaman is the best

big critz
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard