Ungoro PvP

Re: Ungoro PvP

by Simonich » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:09 pm

Dusch wrote:what the fuck are you talking about u stupid kido
noone is interested in playing your shit roleplay games because its fucking boring useless shit

Your roleplay community is just bunch of 15 year old overexcited kidos that are bad at actual pvp and they enjoy fighting with Stormwind Guards since thats the only thing they are able to handle

When ur trying to convince me how amazing are you and your roleplay enviorment you sound exactly the same as some fat guy with pony tail , acne , star wars tshirt , wanking on some fucking disguisting asian anime whos trying to argue with me that his "Anime world" he is living in is way better than the life im having.

Look how immature you act, cause you dont like rp you bash anyone who engages in it in the slightest.
Some people find it fun to play along the theme of the game, look how much of a shitposter you are.
You say "noone" and assume its right cause you say it, the why so many supporters on my side? See the flaw,in you? If a roleplayer would see me hed say i dont even RP cause thats just sticking to the game's theme.

Saying we fight stormwind guards, but we fight players? Dafuq? Killing other zg groups may come too easy in stv and we find it entertaining to raid a city it gives an epic feeling to both attacker and defender, but again you would rather ignore all positive feedback on me to keep your ego unhurt, cutie.

Calling it "useless". Hm? But is the game about having fun? Or about proving you're better than everyone so you can fulfill the empty confidence you lost from real life? Proves how shitty person you are. Bashing people for roleplaying a tiny bit in roleplaying game. Calling it "boring" but so many bother to attack and even more many bother to fight back, again you wanna ignore positive feedback.

If i go around showing screenshots of good words i will only become like slirpyy and vathdarr posting screenies to prove things. I bet you wont even reply, or if you do, you will only reply to the half post as a coward you are.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by halabodana » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:12 pm

Simonich just jump off cliff thank autistic rp shit
halabodana
Grunt
Grunt

by Datruth » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:14 pm

Monkeynews wrote:back on topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xfGKp2URDM

You got rekt so hard even your ghost died tho
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Simonich » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:14 pm

vathdaar wrote:
Simonich wrote:
vathdaar wrote:You need to understand ppl gave up with you simonich, its nothing new. same with both the retri and the prot pala autism spaming forums with their bullshit. It has nothing to do with anyone s playstyle or skills. people gave up on you because you are autistic enough to proof yourself everytime u post.

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=36607 most recent event, the replies - guess only autists replied huh?

People choosing faction just to join these sort of events and pms of support, meh they autists.

40+ ppl online in guild eager to do guild activities +30 in leveling guild "u atract all autists"

Dreamstate "boosts" red dawn in ZG nah more autists

GM whispering me asking to do world pvp cause they wanna watch, nah whoever is not you is autist

Great, im acting like you now, engaging in some sort of bragging but im only defensive ^^

if i had to choose between watching your lvl 40 guild backpedal while killing guards in redridge or puting a knife in my ass, id have an easy choice.

And for that matter like monkeynews linked , if anyone (gms) want to watch pvp they can go un goro and see some large scale pvp 24/7 :) . Oh wait they already do.

Conclusion: you re retarded and having a larger number of retards with you wont make it less obvius.

If i had to choose of logging on to be around with people with your behaviour everyday or putting a knife in my ass, id have an easy choice

Conclusion : you lack of confidence irl and being around other that many similiar people doesnt make it less obvious

Speaking in the same way to show that the same form of sentence doesnt have any difference against you
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by vathdaar » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:18 pm

i give up, not even worth the time, your problem is an illness not just ignorance. But keep posting in the RP section not here, or you ll end up really brain damaged ) i just cba anymore with this kid.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Simonich » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:21 pm

vathdaar wrote:i give up, not even worth the time, your problem is an illness not just ignorance. But keep posting in the RP section not here, or you ll end up really brain damaged ) i just cba anymore with this kid.

I give up too, not even worth the time, your problem is autism not just ignorance. But keep bashing ppl for enjoying the game, or you will end up suicidal cause lack of demoting others. I just cba anymore with this grown mature adult, thanks for post count
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Ana » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:32 pm

Why do you try reasoning with apes Voro, just give them a banana and move on.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Talendril » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:38 pm

8-) I kinda feel like the people who are opposed to roleplaying and thinking it's stupid are the ones who don't use correct grammar and are just as retarded and need to go back to school to learn to spell.
Talendril
Private
Private

by Simonich » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:40 pm

Ana wrote:Why do you try reasoning with apes Voro, just give them a banana and move on.

When one insults me and along my community, i think its good to not leave those posts unanswered, doesnt matter if its a criticizing person with actual feedback or egoistic elitists
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player