I need help, being harassed and verbally abused. -Andyslayer

I need help, being harassed and verbally abused. -Andyslayer

by Vaposteen » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:41 pm

Hi, I'm Razaguel level 41 orc shaman.
I've been harassed and verbally abused the past couple days. All of this started on February 27th.
I attacked (but didn't kill) a level 38 priest in stv when i was level 40. The priest runs off and a 60 rogue named Andyslayer appears and kills me. He then logs onto his horde character named "Lilgaywizard" and begins telling me that I'm on his ganklist.
At first I didn't believe him and just brushed it off and tried running and questing in a different stv area. But he finds me and again kills me about 5 more times. I left the area and went to go quest in the Badlands. He follows me there and kills me so I get off for the day. (I understand this is a pvp server and the ganking goes along with playing).
The reason why I ask for GM assistance is that I logged on today in the Badlands and began questing. 10 minutes goes by and again, Andyslayer is killing me. I wasn't about to put up with this so i hearthed to orgrimmar and dealt with auctions. I thought he'd be gone so i traveled back to badlands. went afk to get some food. when i come back i see that his alt "lilgaywizard" logs in, then back out (He's seeing if I'm back in the badlands) then he starts attacking me at the flight master. A warlock fears him and i get away and log out in the inn. I log onto my ally and see that he's still in the badlands. Then I see Andyslayer log in, then back out. (he's checking again to see if I'm online).

My point is, that to what extent does ganking someone repeatedly become harassment? This guy has been following me from zone to zone the past 3 days and seems to be on 24/7. I can't progress in the game when he's been doing this. On top of this "harassment" I've been verbally abused after he's killed me. I have never once cussed at him or made derogatory remarks. he said something and told me "I must be republican" and i told him "yeye i am" and I tell him that I'm puerto rican. He then makes a huge racial slur. I need a GM to do something about this. it's getting out of hand and ridiculous and i can't enjoy this game during my free time. I don't mind getting ganked and ganked in stv. But when its by the same guy and he's following me around zone to zone for days and logs onto a horde alt and verbally abuses me constantly it makes the game not fun anymore.
Below is a photo of his racial slur
http://imgur.com/lBvGAsH
Vaposteen
Private
Private

Re: I need help, being harassed and verbally abused. -Andysl

by Ohhgee » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:42 pm

Here ya go lad

Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Vaposteen » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:58 pm

you're so funny man
Vaposteen
Private
Private

by euronmisc » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:07 am

Bummer, just log off for a while or level an alt for a couple of days. You can also try to get someone to kill him but that might make stuff worse.
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by zzxx » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:08 am

lol
Time and space, it's a crossroad through a gate, where do you go?
Getownedlol
Ogtucker
zzxx
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Vaposteen » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:09 am

Logged off for literally 18 hours. In game for 15 minutes and he kills me in a whole different zone. He's like a stalker.
Vaposteen
Private
Private

by Dreez » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:18 am

Dreez - PvP server
<Endzeit>
Dreez
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by kanem » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:26 am

I will add this guy to my gank list. As an American I must protect our Puerto Rican colony from commie invasion.
kanem
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:45 am

You just gave him what he wanted, to give him attention and make yourself a victim.

I did this to a funny orc one time specifically for ganking lowbies. The more he logged on to a level 6 alliance character to flame and cry, the more I did it. Then I got bored of it since he stopped complaining.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Vaposteen » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:48 am

I never logged onto anyone to flame and cry though. Who wouldn't make a big deal out of this if I've done virtually nothing wrong. The guy i attacked was 2 levels lower and wasn't considered a "lowbie". He's been logging onto a horde character to troll me non-stop and verbally harass me.
Vaposteen
Private
Private

Next

Return to Player Vs Player