I need help, being harassed and verbally abused. -Andyslayer

Re: I need help, being harassed and verbally abused. -Andysl

by AndySalad » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:17 am

hi andyslayer here And i wanted to firstly say that Immenseplayz if you read this, i am your fan man i love your videos and im your biggest fan!

and to this shaman just want to tell you I AM THE MEME MASTER

on the verbal part you forgott the part you were on your 56 paladin whispering me non stop for 10min but im sure youre just to salty to remember, i mean this is some quality post!

ps i found this thread in world chat and i find it funny, also Ganking someone Is not against the rules.

and for the others, enjoy the salt, its great on popcorn ;)

PS check out my youtube below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldN9fNhZcsQ&ab_channel=KrLogik
AndySalad
Tester

by Vaposteen » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:20 am

Lol this is the same thing that the guy ganking me said. argued that he wasn't being racist. So you're telling me that if a player said he was black and I called him a watermelon eating monkey then that's not racist at all? It's quite funny because you sound exactly like Andyslayer... hence you are him.
Vaposteen
Private
Private

by Dr. Doom » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:23 am

Vaposteen wrote:Lol this is the same thing that the guy ganking me said. argued that he wasn't being racist. So you're telling me that if a player said he was black and I called him a watermelon eating monkey then that's not racist at all? It's quite funny because you sound exactly like Andyslayer... hence you are him.

nah, Slipryy is currently on watchman duty. Staring at the crater in Blasted Lands for Kazzak to spawn, while alt tabbing and rambling here.

Both people are dedicated to menial tasks of stalking, but which can't be done at the same time.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Vaposteen » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:25 am

Ah i was just wondering. because I see that andyslayer is still afk in stv waiting for me to log on.
Vaposteen
Private
Private

by slipryy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:31 am

if i was black and someone called me a watermelon eating monkey without knowing anything about me i reckon i'd be retarded to take offense at it tbh

same with you

taco eater!!
curly haired!!
owned
slipryy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Vaposteen » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:41 am

I figured you both were the same person because you both cited wikipedia. Which if you were properly educated you know isn't a reputable source.
Vaposteen
Private
Private

by AndySalad » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:55 am

Vaposteen wrote:I figured you both were the same person because you both cited wikipedia. Which if you were properly educated you know isn't a reputable source.

i understand your frustration, but finding you in the world is not against the rules (unless you faction spy thats not allowed) but im sure that doing something like /world : lf this person paying x gold he is a x level and horde pm me! also im sure those who are in your level range quickly remember it aswell
AndySalad
Tester

by thargo » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:22 am

He was offering gold to people in general chat to find you lol. I see this sort of thing all the time so I do not have screen shots.
thargo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ayrus » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:10 pm

eaSy t0 s0lvE: giT guD
Ayrus
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player