The Tiny Little Useless Threat From The Far East

Re: The Tiny Little Useless Threat From The Far East

by Simonich » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:25 pm

Dusch wrote:What, i just came to tell you that u and your guildies are useless pigeon feagets : ^ )

btw with that phrase "why is this guy getting more appreciation than meeee" haha u make me laugh kido

its like walking down the street and some homeless wheelchair idiot without legs calling me "jelous loser" after i pass by with my brand new Mazda CX5

ur not my caliber litle bitch , go figure

Hm, useless..but, wait..what is useful? Is the ability to clear an instance fast useful? Yes if you want gear, and with the gear you can finally be even more useful by....afking in orgrimmar?

Perhaps usefulness is adding something to the community so the game is more fun? Making events where people can join into?

Or is useful being able to 1v1 people or be better than others and farming dinos for your pockets to be always full. Only asslickers like elitists.

I'd say instead : more like you come with your MAZDA CX5 to a cheap tavern in town where me and 30 other friends hang around having fun, and you come out of your vehicle and say "HAHAHAHA LOOK AT YOU! you ride shitty bikes and cheap cars while i have this awesome vehicle and you eat in cheap taverns..hahahahahahahah you guys fail in life"

And we look at you and grin at the retardation and continue to enjoy each other's companies
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Niko » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:49 pm

me and the dogs are eating pulled turkey in enchiladas tonight
gonna enjoy some red wine with wife and touch her titties
then im gonna balls deep her and empty myself

cy@ later aligator
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Dusch » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:56 pm

Poor Simonich , cant you realize that none of us (the people bashing ur RP) seek your attention or admiration and we are just making fun of you because you are being too proud and vocal of something that is no in-game achievement at all and just the fact that you put your signature Font Size 3000 with your name and guild and w/e just makes you look even more desperate for attention.Its time for you to realize that people dont hate homosexuals anywhere, they just hate the people that demonstrate it on purpose to show off how proud gays they are.Last sentence is perfect example of how i feel about you little matey.But some things are quite hard to explain and the only way you can understand them is if you realize it yourself.. Grow up a bit and then come back to argue with me because your logic is really flat.

p.s Haha your comeback with the tavern... woah sounds like you definetly made a movie script rip-off of "The Boy with the Good Soul and the Douchebag" but unfortunately that happens only in your imagination since you live in some rainbow fantasy fairy tale.. I would most likely come in the "tavern" with my friends & make eye contact with you and then you would just turn away because, dear kido, in-game&forum bravery of arguing with someone is not the same thing like the actual real life where you wouldnt feel so confident to argue with me and im pretty sure you wont demonstrate how cool RP is )
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Simonich » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:26 pm

Dusch wrote:Poor Simonich , cant you realize that none of us (the people bashing ur RP) seek your attention or admiration and we are just making fun of you because you are being too proud and vocal of something that is no in-game achievement at all and just the fact that you put your signature Font Size 3000 with your name and guild and w/e just makes you look even more desperate for attention.Its time for you to realize that people dont hate homosexuals anywhere, they just hate the people that demonstrate it on purpose to show off how proud gays they are.Last sentence is perfect example of how i feel about you little matey.But some things are quite hard to explain and the only way you can understand them is if you realize it yourself.. Grow up a bit and then come back to argue with me because your logic is really flat.

p.s Haha your comeback with the tavern... woah sounds like you definetly made a movie script rip-off of "The Boy with the Good Soul and the Douchebag" but unfortunately that happens only in your imagination since you live in some rainbow fantasy fairy tale.. I would most likely come in the "tavern" with my friends & make eye contact with you and then you would just turn away because, dear kido, in-game&forum bravery of arguing with someone is not the same thing like the actual real life where you wouldnt feel so confident to argue with me and im pretty sure you wont demonstrate how cool RP is )

I see the root of the problem here, its because if people wanna bash others they need to assume exaggerated things, as if im too proud for what i do etc. You assume i seek your attention or admiration, while i simply don't. I post our actions on forums, so people with similiar interests can tag along, or simply for entertainment. You assume that im too proud and vocal, while im not, i just put some of the events in public. As for the size, it is a preference, but also perhaps more effective for recruitment xexe..

Your "last sentence" simply is a misunderstanding, i believe that when you post something that took place in the game on the forums, it doesnt automatically mean that its there to show some sort of achievement whatsoever. I never said i'm better than anyone, many people like seeing some sort of world pvp and faction rivalry taking place in-game.

About the "comeback", hell i swear its not a reference whatsoever as far as i knew. But yes, im not afraid to face anyone even in real life in an argument debate because i know the value of logic, you keep clarifying things like a math exercise till you reach the common ground of understanding both sides or solving a misunderstanding.

You assumed i wanted to demonstrate how cool RP is, why? I just do it, on a very light level too, where do i demonstrate it? If you dont like RP you simply dont bother with it.

If you thought that i had in mind that "im such a great player" or whatsoever just cause i sometimes post what we do, well its not the case. I dont believe that someone posting things he does automatically means he posts it cause it makes him look like pro.

I wondered why lamanca spam /spit to me so i talked to him, he said "cause people who think they're good while they're shit deserve it" or something like that. Did i ever state or mean that "im good"? No.
If you think i did, well now i tell you that i dont believe im "good at this game" or pro.

All clarified?
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Niko » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:32 pm

Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Dusch » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:48 pm

You assume i seek attention or admiration, while i simply don't.

You assumed i wanted to demonstrate how cool RP is, why? I just do it, on a very light level too

??
i just stopped reading after 3 lines of ur tl;dr format since its only fucking situanional irony

i cant even bother
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Simonich » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Dusch wrote:
You assume i seek attention or admiration, while i simply don't.

You assumed i wanted to demonstrate how cool RP is, why? I just do it, on a very light level too

??
its like every line you write is made of situational irony

Yes its big indeed. I do hold some pride, sure, anyone would. Every normal person would like admiration, but as long as its not the 1st reason someone does that.From this point and on, its all about our opinions and what we value more and less, so guess about that the argument ends.

About that, doing rp doesnt mean i demonstrate it. And it actually is light RP. Sometimes posting in RP or yelling some stuff during huge wpvp raids, thats light RP. From the point where people sit in rp spots and talk along with emoting, its actual RP, but not like i wouldnt do it ever anyway, as long as you're being a realist and not roleplaying a god or something hahaha.

But here also comes different preference and the fact people are entertained by different things, i dont try to demonstrate how i like roleplay and that everyone should do it, i just do it with whoever could like it, it adds immersion to the game for some people. But are you demonstrating how much you hate roleplay and how whoever does it is stupid?

It would be immature to bash people for playing chess because you dont like it, just dont play it.
It would also be stupid to go around saying "wahaha im playin chess you should play it too its so good look how good i am cause i play chess" But i dont do that nor mean to do that
I do tho show how "im playing chess" maybe one would like to join and tag along

However if one comes and starts spewing "hahaha you play chess? Only nerds play chess wat you think youre real strategist (assumption)? youre nothing you suck" that would be quite retarded.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Colezz » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:26 pm

Some weak arguments coming from this guy dusch :!: :!:
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Datruth » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:17 pm

Colezz wrote:Some weak arguments coming from this guy dusch :!: :!:

Maybe he is rping a retard? Doing pretty well if that is the case
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Simonich » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:32 pm

Datruth wrote:
Colezz wrote:Some weak arguments coming from this guy dusch :!: :!:

Maybe he is rping a retard? Doing pretty well if that is the case

Insults with no answering specific posts are useless whatsoever, anyone can call you a retard randomly
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player