The Tiny Little Useless Threat From The Far East

Re: The Tiny Little Useless Threat From The Far East

by Dusch » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:08 pm

yeah im not really burning from desire to give my best at arguing with the mass

good job at winning 2 supporters of your tl;dr opinion and which are with 12 binds , show head option or retri pala

or maybe all 3 at same time
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Datruth » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:25 pm

Dusch wrote:yeah im not really burning from desire to give my best at arguing with the mass

good job at winning 2 supporters of your tl;dr opinion and which are with 12 binds , show head option or retri pala

The masses dislike rp, you're arguing with the minority m8.
I don't like rp either, but unprovokedly shit talking and arguing with a 15-16 year old just because he might be a bit cringeworthy in some peoples eyes is just lame. Pretty much everyone I know, myself included, cringe when they think about how they retarded they was at 15.
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Simonich » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:41 pm

I will keep doing my wpvp events with my community, not bothering you further whatsoever anymore. Even today lvl 60 alliance rerolled horde to join us. Many people like this, so thats enough reason to keep going.

And you're gonna keep doing...uhh..i dunno whatever yer doing
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Dusch » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:55 pm

Datruth wrote:
Dusch wrote:yeah im not really burning from desire to give my best at arguing with the mass

The masses dislike rp, you're arguing with the minority m8.
I don't like rp either, but unprovokedly shit talking and arguing with a 15-16 year old just because he might be a bit cringeworthy in some peoples eyes is just lame. Pretty much everyone I know, myself included, cringe when they think about how they retarded they was at 15.

tbh when i go back in time when i was 15-16 i was a fucking mastermind for my age so its never bad idea to try out someone's logic nevertheless his age )
i ended up arguing with the kido cus i stopped playing since last week and when im bored i log forum from time to time to test out kido's mentality
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dusch » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:00 pm

Simonich wrote:I will keep doing my wpvp events with my community, not bothering you further whatsoever anymore. Even today lvl 60 alliance rerolled horde to join us. Many people like this, so thats enough reason to keep going.

yeah im gonna keep being best drakedong korean lock with the most awesome korean gamers for friends in-game

and im still gonna trashtalk you even tho i dont even read more than 2 lines of your posts

im your nemesis kido : ^ )
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Simonich » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:08 pm

Dusch wrote:
Simonich wrote:I will keep doing my wpvp events with my community, not bothering you further whatsoever anymore. Even today lvl 60 alliance rerolled horde to join us. Many people like this, so thats enough reason to keep going.

yeah im gonna keep being best drakedong korean lock with the most awesome korean gamers for friends in-game

and im still gonna trashtalk you even tho i dont even read more than 2 lines of your posts

im your nemesis kido : ^ )

I thought you had some will to sort things out for a moment. Lost hope.

I guess we can keep trash talking each other, old man.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Iltháes » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:26 pm

Niko wrote:Image
Iltháes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dusch » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Sort things out? Kido i dont have anything to sort out , especially with u

im just entertaining myself while making fun of your gey affair with Stormwind guards
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ILikeEggs » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:57 pm

Dusch wrote:Poor Simonich , cant you realize that none of us (the people bashing ur RP) seek your attention or admiration and we are just making fun of you because you are being too proud and vocal of something that is no in-game achievement at all and just the fact that you put your signature Font Size 3000 with your name and guild and w/e just makes you look even more desperate for attention.Its time for you to realize that people dont hate homosexuals anywhere, they just hate the people that demonstrate it on purpose to show off how proud gays they are.Last sentence is perfect example of how i feel about you little matey.But some things are quite hard to explain and the only way you can understand them is if you realize it yourself.. Grow up a bit and then come back to argue with me because your logic is really flat.

p.s Haha your comeback with the tavern... woah sounds like you definetly made a movie script rip-off of "The Boy with the Good Soul and the Douchebag" but unfortunately that happens only in your imagination since you live in some rainbow fantasy fairy tale.. I would most likely come in the "tavern" with my friends & make eye contact with you and then you would just turn away because, dear kido, in-game&forum bravery of arguing with someone is not the same thing like the actual real life where you wouldnt feel so confident to argue with me and im pretty sure you wont demonstrate how cool RP is )

I have no association with simonich but at the end of the day you are bragging about being good at a 12 year old MMO, and bashing a 14 year old. Not a good look fam.
Notice Niko was smart and took the high road, just ignored simonich talking shit because he knew it wasn't worth his time. Making fun of children about their world of warcraft achievements lol...
ILikeEggs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Simonich » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:16 pm

ILikeEggs wrote:
Dusch wrote:Poor Simonich , cant you realize that none of us (the people bashing ur RP) seek your attention or admiration and we are just making fun of you because you are being too proud and vocal of something that is no in-game achievement at all and just the fact that you put your signature Font Size 3000 with your name and guild and w/e just makes you look even more desperate for attention.Its time for you to realize that people dont hate homosexuals anywhere, they just hate the people that demonstrate it on purpose to show off how proud gays they are.Last sentence is perfect example of how i feel about you little matey.But some things are quite hard to explain and the only way you can understand them is if you realize it yourself.. Grow up a bit and then come back to argue with me because your logic is really flat.

p.s Haha your comeback with the tavern... woah sounds like you definetly made a movie script rip-off of "The Boy with the Good Soul and the Douchebag" but unfortunately that happens only in your imagination since you live in some rainbow fantasy fairy tale.. I would most likely come in the "tavern" with my friends & make eye contact with you and then you would just turn away because, dear kido, in-game&forum bravery of arguing with someone is not the same thing like the actual real life where you wouldnt feel so confident to argue with me and im pretty sure you wont demonstrate how cool RP is )

I have no association with simonich but at the end of the day you are bragging about being good at a 12 year old MMO, and bashing a 14 year old. Not a good look fam.
Notice Niko was smart and took the high road, just ignored simonich talking shit because he knew it wasn't worth his time. Making fun of children about their world of warcraft achievements lol...

I was only kept being shittalked by him constantly, while i didnt do something like that to him, so now that i had the mood to argue i started replying. But the bad thing is, even if you explain yourself, he will keep bashing, therefore he just seeks to bash others.

Niko just sits there wondering why we go and bother talking so long, but im just being defensive, although troubling, i like engaging in arguing
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player