Alliance cried, now mc'ing out of bgs is no more

Re: Alliance cried, now mc'ing out of bgs is no more

by Niko » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:58 pm

departedeuw wrote:people that have been playing for 15h+ because we have to make higher caps due to other controversial issues that wont be mentioned here.

you hinting to the chinese wintraders selling boost services to r13/r14 pushin brackets?
why such fear to point this out? huh??
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by departedeuw » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:12 pm

because, considering yet anouther controversial topic, you preaty much have to avoid certain specific words or topics are locked?

and to be fair, its way easier to keep refreshing the pages then to go look where's the next big drama talkshow :P

#freespeech?
departedeuw
Private
Private

by Kurise » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:25 pm

Muhsogyny wrote:Which is a real shame because pretty much the only fun thing about facing ranker premades is giving one of their shitters a deserter debuff.

The only shitter is that guy OP who thinks he should be able to remove players from a Battleground at his own discretion.

OP is either 14 years old or not very bright.

This post is a joke. Comparable to OPs skill in game. :lol:
Kurise
Grunt
Grunt

by Kurise » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:26 pm

departedeuw wrote:because, considering yet anouther controversial topic, you preaty much have to avoid certain specific words or topics are locked?

and to be fair, its way easier to keep refreshing the pages then to go look where's the next big drama talkshow :P

#freespeech?

You do realize you don't have the right to say whatever you want on these forums, right?

You understand that is not how free speech works, right?

Are 90% of the Nostalrius players 14 year old kids?
Kurise
Grunt
Grunt

by Muhsogyny » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:30 pm

Kurise wrote:
Muhsogyny wrote:Which is a real shame because pretty much the only fun thing about facing ranker premades is giving one of their shitters a deserter debuff.

The only shitter is that guy OP who thinks he should be able to remove players from a Battleground at his own discretion.

Should? No, simply that I "can." Or, now that enough alliance have cried about it, "could." It's the Nost GMs that allowed it to happen in the first place. That is until a lot of Horde started using it to their own advantage.

p.s. you're garbage at this easy game
Muhsogyny
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kurise » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:45 pm

Muhsogyny wrote:
Kurise wrote:

Should? No, simply that I "can." Or, now that enough alliance have cried about it, "could." It's the Nost GMs that allowed it to happen in the first place. That is until a lot of Horde started using it to their own advantage.

p.s. you're garbage at this easy game

Well, you CAN do a lot of things in this game. That doesn't mean you're ALLOWED to do it.

It's like this game is full of entitled 14 year olds that can't think critically.

Wrap this around your brain, kid; Alliance have Mind Control too!! OMG!! Shows how dumb you are to think this was changed because Horde do this, and not the fact that it's being abused on both sides.

Let's play some Tribes or Darkfall. I'll show you who is garbage. I'm sure you play LoL. lol
Kurise
Grunt
Grunt

by Muhsogyny » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:05 pm

Kurise wrote:Well, you CAN do a lot of things in this game. That doesn't mean you're ALLOWED to do it.

It's like this game is full of entitled 14 year olds that can't think critically.

Wrap this around your brain, kid; Alliance have Mind Control too!! OMG!! Shows how dumb you are to think this was changed because Horde do this, and not the fact that it's being abused on both sides.

Let's play some Tribes or Darkfall. I'll show you who is garbage. I'm sure you play LoL. lol

You are retarded. I already said in my original post that I talked to a GM who said we are allowed to do it, and encouraged me to do it by rolling a priest (instead I just went engineering).

In AB the Alliance graveyard is right next to their portal, which is not the case for Horde. It's impossible for Alliance to MC out a Horde that just spawned from the starting graveyard without some elaborate MC-CC chain from the Alliance team. It's very easy for a Horde to MC out an Alliance that just spawned from the starting graveyard. WSG is more symmetrical but the Alliance portal is still a bit closer to their graveyard. That is why Horde are more often trying to MC Alliance out and not so much the other way around.
Muhsogyny
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by farrsa » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:40 pm

Kurise wrote:
gay shit

weird fixation on 14 year olds :x
Dupabiskupa AKA cancerpriest

Click here to learn the story of Fizzey, the most furious gnome on the server!
farrsa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kurise » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:16 pm

Muhsogyny wrote:
You are retarded. I already said in my original post that I talked to a GM who said we are allowed to do it, and encouraged me to do it by rolling a priest (instead I just went engineering).

That is the case with GMs in every game. GMs do not have a massive database on what is and isn't allowed. They use their judgement. Certain GMs will give you warnings, some will out right ban you immediately (generally speaking, not talking about this incident)

The problem here is, you're so used to doing nothing in AB but griefing players and forcing them out of a BG and giving them a debuff (which they have little control over), that now you're angry that you can't continue griefing.

Again, just because a GM told you it's okay, does not mean that is set in stone. That does not mean this CLEAR PROBLEM won't get fixed.

You gotta be a brain dead moron to think Mind Controlling people out of a battleground, forcing a debuff, is something that should be allowed. You're probably the same kind of player that takes the WSG flag and attempts to get under the map, because "a GM told you that one time it's okay."

Let me repeat myself unless you didn't understand.

GMs (Game Masters) are simply here to help moderate and police the game. They do not update the game, they do not have powers to change the game. They simply attempt to make the game a better place for everyone. Sometimes they make mistakes. It's clear this GM either didn't understand what you implied, or was flat out wrong in saying it's fine and encouraging it.

Any person that sits down and actually thinks about it, would come to the conclusion that this is something that should be fixed.

I find it funny that you clearly do this every AB you join. As you're upset enough to come here and complain about this issue being fixed. Tell me again how you're good at this childrens game?
Kurise
Grunt
Grunt

by Muhsogyny » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:09 pm

Kurise wrote:
Muhsogyny wrote:

That is the case with GMs in every game. GMs do not have a massive database on what is and isn't allowed. They use their judgement. Certain GMs will give you warnings, some will out right ban you immediately (generally speaking, not talking about this incident)

The problem here is, you're so used to doing nothing in AB but griefing players and forcing them out of a BG and giving them a debuff (which they have little control over), that now you're angry that you can't continue griefing.

Again, just because a GM told you it's okay, does not mean that is set in stone. That does not mean this CLEAR PROBLEM won't get fixed.

You gotta be a brain dead moron to think Mind Controlling people out of a battleground, forcing a debuff, is something that should be allowed. You're probably the same kind of player that takes the WSG flag and attempts to get under the map, because "a GM told you that one time it's okay."

Let me repeat myself unless you didn't understand.

GMs (Game Masters) are simply here to help moderate and police the game. They do not update the game, they do not have powers to change the game. They simply attempt to make the game a better place for everyone. Sometimes they make mistakes. It's clear this GM either didn't understand what you implied, or was flat out wrong in saying it's fine and encouraging it.

Any person that sits down and actually thinks about it, would come to the conclusion that this is something that should be fixed.

I find it funny that you clearly do this every AB you join. As you're upset enough to come here and complain about this issue being fixed. Tell me again how you're good at this childrens game?

This is like arguing with a Hillary Clinton supporter on facebook
Muhsogyny
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player