Alliance cried, now mc'ing out of bgs is no more

Re: Alliance cried, now mc'ing out of bgs is no more

by Kurise » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:23 pm

Muhsogyny wrote:
This is like arguing with a Hillary Clinton supporter on facebook

Right. You can't offer a real rebuttal, so you give up.

Again, just because a GM told you can do it, doesn't mean he's the end all be all decision maker. Which was clearly the case, as they fixed an issue that bad players took advantage of, because they can't legitimately win in this easy game.

Get rekt noob. Play AB the real way.
Kurise
Grunt
Grunt

by Muhsogyny » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:04 pm

Kurise wrote:
Muhsogyny wrote:

Again, just because a GM told you can do it, doesn't mean he's the end all be all decision maker. Which was clearly the case, as they fixed an issue that bad players took advantage of, because they can't legitimately win in this easy game.

I'm not offering more rebuttals to you because you keep making the same dumb arguments and assume to know how I play battlegrounds, which I will tell you I'm one of the few people that actually plays the game while the rest of the team runs and hides against premades
Muhsogyny
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Darkwinjax » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:05 pm

Muhsogyny wrote:
Kurise wrote:
Muhsogyny wrote:

I'm not offering more rebuttals to you because you keep making the same dumb arguments and assume to know how I play battlegrounds, which I will tell you I'm one of the few people that actually plays the game while the rest of the team runs and hides against premades

u r fkcing shit, even back against des shit made u were getting farmed what are u even talking about
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Muhsogyny » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:10 am

Darkwinjax wrote:
u r fkcing shit, even back against des shit made u were getting farmed what are u even talking about

who
Muhsogyny
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by departedeuw » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:17 am

Kurise wrote:
departedeuw wrote:because, considering yet anouther controversial topic, you preaty much have to avoid certain specific words or topics are locked?

and to be fair, its way easier to keep refreshing the pages then to go look where's the next big drama talkshow :P

#freespeech?

You do realize you don't have the right to say whatever you want on these forums, right?

You understand that is not how free speech works, right?

Are 90% of the Nostalrius players 14 year old kids?

well, i prolly dont know how to spell or w.e, or maybe you dont read whats before? im specificaly excusing myself for using well thought words to prevent a topic lock and make the subject die.

sure controversial and freespeech are strong words, but guess what, controversial subjects are subjective to opinion and in any way did i mean that people should be able to sat what they want, its an online forum, we all know what would happen, i just mentioned there isnt any.

And on the topic of 14 year olds... i spose it takes one to not understant what people are saying and instead trash talk them?
Just let me know if you need me to use more simplified means of comunications so you can understand cause aprently whatever lies between your 2 ears doenst work properly
departedeuw
Private
Private

by departedeuw » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:21 am

Back on topic.. yh, mcing ppl out acomplishes nothing but grief and pain on a person you dont know, not ever problably will. But guess what, thats what people do nowadays, they just have a 5min rush of "fun" making the lives of ppl, they dont even know, more miserable then theyr own.

And, being a priest myself, i cant say i never did it. i know its fun.

Iv used it countless times,

like Mcing a druid FC out to win an wsg game because he fucked up and went human form whne i feared him infront of the portal

or when that random warrior you know by name from playing so many times against gets baited into it cause aparently my booty is iressistible

or even that pug that i mced to right in front of the portal as a warning and decided to bring a friend so i had to mc both out to survive.

or maybe when we mced fingertune out just to troll him on stream and he just laughed it off

Theres countless ways you can use your skills to have fun with. Grieving because your sour from getting faced against a premade is only gonna piss people off. If anything, play the game, we'v been craving for premade games for awhile. This ab weekend has been specialy boring on that side and we'r reaching that point when not even playing as a zombie for honor is bearable.
departedeuw
Private
Private

by stimz » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:30 am

how are horde on this server so fucking terrible? not one group of 6-10 can put together a troll turtle group, let alone compete? horde getting shit on everywhere is def not blizzlike.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by departedeuw » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:09 am

point proven. maybe next time play the game instead of letting a priest solo carry flags while you pretend you are a funny litle princess trying to mc ppl out
departedeuw
Private
Private

by pasur » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:23 am

departedeuw wrote:Image

point proven. maybe next time play the game instead of letting a priest solo carry flags while you pretend you are a funny litle princess trying to mc ppl out

your priest has the most punchable face in existence

why did u choose that face style smh
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by trorsmang » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:31 pm

not even MC'ing allies out of BG will help these horde shitters from getting absolutely crushed

Here we are but a humble pug group of alliance laying down a can of whoop ass on some horde shitter-made when about 20-25 minutes in or so they started turtling on our portal because their fragile ego's couldn't handle getting dunked on so viciously

After they mc'd out 4 players from our team they got brave and rushed us 10v6.

.... but they forgot they were shitters so we wiped them and capped anyways.

It's ok guys maybe one day you will grow some skill and learn to outplay your opponents on the objective rather than resorting to mc'ing them out from the bg so you can *try* to win (and still fail miserably) with mongoloid tactics.
trorsmang
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player