Red Dawn in Stormwind - Video

Red Dawn in Stormwind - Video

by Simonich » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkRz5HVrnUA

Good times, this is just the beggining. The army available for invasion grows day by day, as guildies gear up and gain some experience, we need YOU to join the World PvP guild of the horde!

Edit : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9NoBMjwnF0 2nd part
Last edited by Simonich on Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: Red Dawn in Stormwind - Video

by Noxx » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:32 pm

RP nerd pls.... u have been doing this RP pvping for over a year now, and all u can get is like 7 people to invade SW?

please bro
Last edited by Noxx on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noxx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Yoloswagin » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:36 pm

Will you post yesterdays SW video aswell?
much yolo very swag
Yoloswagin
Grunt
Grunt

by DragonCoquin » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:14 pm

Ehhhh.... I need to edit all these videos and with the insanely huge videos that Fraps create it's pretty annoying so I can't say when I'll upload the next.
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.

Nazdrovie - Shaman lvl 60 - <The Red Dawn>
DragonCoquin
Grunt
Grunt

by pasur » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:37 pm

Noxx wrote:RP nerd pls.... u have been doing this RP pvping for over a year now, and all u can get is like 7 people to invade SW?

please bro

smh

they're having fun, while you're getting salty on a pvp forum

delete your gif and watch more anime nerd
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Hmm, I wonder, why are RP-oriented people mocked here? I don't actually roleplay myself but I don't get the animosity.

MMORPG, by definition includes it.

If someone has fun fighting a 2005 AI in the game (PvE players), it's all good. Game provides for it.
If someone has fun killing other players whether 1v1 or in teams (PvP players) it's all good. Game provides for it.
If someone has fun doing online acting/theater (RP), it's all good. Game allows you to walk/run, to sheathe/unsheathe weapons, as well as plenty of emotes that are intended just to mimick character behaviour.

Do you also mock people who enjoy acting (whether theatre, cinema or television) ?
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by idosky » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:18 pm

Voro,

As part of allaince, I think all that you do for the community is just great! It really makes the game way better to play.

Keep up the great work, haters will allways hate..
idosky
Grunt
Grunt

by slipryy » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:38 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:Hmm, I wonder, why are RP-oriented people mocked here? I don't actually roleplay myself but I don't get the animosity.

MMORPG, by definition includes it.

If someone has fun fighting a 2005 AI in the game (PvE players), it's all good. Game provides for it.
If someone has fun killing other players whether 1v1 or in teams (PvP players) it's all good. Game provides for it.
If someone has fun doing online acting/theater (RP), it's all good. Game allows you to walk/run, to sheathe/unsheathe weapons, as well as plenty of emotes that are intended just to mimick character behaviour.

Do you also mock people who enjoy acting (whether theatre, cinema or television) ?

shaman tank character
slipryy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dusch » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:43 pm

great pvp experience, thanks for everything you do for the community
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by shietdawg » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:46 pm

Dr Doom the guy that can say on a thread that racism is not a big deal and say in another thread that mocking RP players is mean.. here is your Darwin award.Autism is real
shietdawg
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Player Vs Player