Alterac Valley Weekend Sucks

Re: Alterac Valley Weekend Sucks

by snawfu » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:03 am

Slicy wrote:
Nemecis wrote:What is a shit queue time for alliance Slicy ...

5 min?

Last AV week we've had some +30 mins queues (record was 49 mins). Felt good. This AV week we just drop this shit at 15 mins mark and go for another BG.

you are experiencing true horde queues every week all day since forever

it nice
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Glas » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:02 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:I'm done ranking. Can't stomach the degree of boredom needed for the last 2 ranks.
AV weekend is just the worst of all. Even winning 7 matches straight on Friday had absolutely 0 fun factor into it.
Think I'm done with the game.

Nice Coincidence, i quit "ranking" too at the weekend, i just started a new toon that i will just enjoy playing, i dont care about battlegrounds anymore.... the queues and how often i have to face premades is just killing the fun out of me :S

And its really even more sad beeing aware of bugs and what should not be there etc in AV makes it even more harder for me to continue and play AV... especially things that are reported since 1950.

Will stop playing when a new interesting looking game comes out, first sight is Cossacks 3, also getting curious about real life stuff xD, To hell with bugs
Glas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by trorsmang » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:12 pm

Alyndra wrote:who said ranking was fun? you do it so you are done then when you have the gear you solo queue into turtle avs and blow up 2k hp ching chongs. that is where the fun is

this x100
trorsmang
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Iltháes » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:24 pm

Alyndra wrote:who said ranking was fun? you do it so you are done then when you have the gear you solo queue into turtle avs and blow up 2k hp ching chongs. that is where the fun is

Amen.
Iltháes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Iltháes » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 pm

Feels kinda like retail. Action(aka turtles in here) like this barely happens :?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZY7eRHT56E
Iltháes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:42 pm

Glas wrote:
Dr. Doom wrote:I'm done ranking. Can't stomach the degree of boredom needed for the last 2 ranks.
AV weekend is just the worst of all. Even winning 7 matches straight on Friday had absolutely 0 fun factor into it.
Think I'm done with the game.

Nice Coincidence, i quit "ranking" too at the weekend, i just started a new toon that i will just enjoy playing, i dont care about battlegrounds anymore.... the queues and how often i have to face premades is just killing the fun out of me :S

And its really even more sad beeing aware of bugs and what should not be there etc in AV makes it even more harder for me to continue and play AV... especially things that are reported since 1950.

Will stop playing when a new interesting looking game comes out, first sight is Cossacks 3, also getting curious about real life stuff xD, To hell with bugs

I was working my way to R12.
I guess that after months dedicating 5 out of 7 days of your week to battlegrounds, there's a point where it just.... doesn't feel appealing anymore. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it should be easier, nor that I should rank up faster due to the previous time commitment, in fact, this makes it commendable for the people to go to R14, they endured all of this for longer than I did and make it through. It's the vanilla system, after all.

But last friday I just realised after just 3-4 hours... "God, I truly hate this". Why play a video game then, heh.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by geeca » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:14 am

5 min?

I was in a 2.5 hr queue for AB once before I logged off.
geeca
Grunt
Grunt

by Slicy » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:02 pm

geeca wrote:

5 min?

I was in a 2.5 hr queue for AB once before I logged off.

Yeah well I didn't roll to Alliance to sit in queue for pvp. My point was the system should work so that games open when you have lots of players on both sides sitting in queue like mongoloid chicken.

You get 2.5 hr queue for AB and yet players on Alliance side are waiting for AB pop as well. It doesn't make any sense.

The only bright side is that it (can) create some world pvp for rankers, but most of the time it's about slaughtering lvl 48+...
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player