Alterac Valley Weekend Sucks

by Healthycoww » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:06 am

Queue some other shit. I'm bored. :mrgreen:
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Alterac Valley Weekend Sucks

by Healthycoww » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:26 am

Seriously, you wait like 30 minutes for a 9 vs 9 AB.
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Toba » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:55 am

The whole rushing either base is just, sigh. It takes advantage of a mechanic to gain the most honour in the shortest time, clap clap, but RIP enjoyment.
Toba
Private
Private

by Dr. Doom » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:47 am

I'm done ranking. Can't stomach the degree of boredom needed for the last 2 ranks.
AV weekend is just the worst of all. Even winning 7 matches straight on Friday had absolutely 0 fun factor into it.
Think I'm done with the game.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Alyndra » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:52 am

who said ranking was fun? you do it so you are done then when you have the gear you solo queue into turtle avs and blow up 2k hp ching chongs. that is where the fun is
Alyndra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Slicy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:09 pm

Healthycoww wrote:Seriously, you wait like 30 minutes for a 9 vs 9 AB.

Best part is alliance side gets shit queue times for AB and WSG all day even when tons of hordes are in queue for those since ages.

#FeelsGoodMan
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Nemecis » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:26 pm

What is a shit queue time for alliance Slicy ...

5 min?
Nemecis
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kurise » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:19 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:I'm done ranking. Can't stomach the degree of boredom needed for the last 2 ranks.
AV weekend is just the worst of all. Even winning 7 matches straight on Friday had absolutely 0 fun factor into it.

Yes, because people pushing for Grand Marshal and High Warlord want to play long, drawn out matches, not earn as much honor as fast as possible. :roll:

In reality, AV weekend should be all about getting the most out of it. Horde and Alliance should both ignore each other and try to earn as much honor as possible before the win/loss.
Kurise
Grunt
Grunt

by Dr. Doom » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:44 pm

Kurise wrote:
Dr. Doom wrote:I'm done ranking. Can't stomach the degree of boredom needed for the last 2 ranks.

Yes, because people pushing for Grand Marshal and High Warlord want to play long, drawn out matches, not earn as much honor as fast as possible. :roll:

In reality, AV weekend should be all about getting the most out of it. Horde and Alliance should both ignore each other and try to earn as much honor as possible before the win/loss.

I understand that. I did that. It's a task of calculating honor/time and feeling a ticking clock in your head constantly. I didn't say people should stop doing this, I just said I will personally stop doing it.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Slicy » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:43 am

Nemecis wrote:What is a shit queue time for alliance Slicy ...

5 min?

Last AV week we've had some +30 mins queues (record was 49 mins). Felt good. This AV week we just drop this shit at 15 mins mark and go for another BG.
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Player Vs Player