AV Weekend during Chinese prime hours

AV Weekend during Chinese prime hours

by Datruth » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:08 am

Am I the only one noticing how AV turns into a midwars or turtle cesspool where nothing gets done during the chinese prime hours?
I'm not trying to create the typical generic racist thread here, but after consistently seeing the same pattern unfold during this AV weekend it's pretty clear to me that there is a huge contrast between AV on chinese peak hours vs when the majority of them have gone to sleep. I'm willing to bet my nuts that the average length of AV matches is significantly longer during the chinese peak.

They got just as much right to be here as everyone else, I get it, and I wouldn't mind speaking chinese with these fellas if I knew how to, but I don't, just like pretty much all the other english speakers on the server, and vice versa with the chinese.
Will the staff at least recognize the fact that this inability to communicate with such a large part of the community is a massive pain to everyone involved instead of writing it off as racism every single time?
The "Just don't play with them" solution isn't really relevant, since AV group queue have been disabled and WSG/AB queues are 'fixed' so people are encouraged not to premade.
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: AV Weekend during Chinese prime hours

by Satanasa » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:13 pm

When are those Chinese prime hours? Asking for a friend.
Satanasa
Private
Private

by mecher » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Satanasa wrote:When are those Chinese prime hours? Asking for a friend.

literally right now
mecher
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Datruth » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:05 pm

Ignore this shit thread, earlier today the chinese made a bunch of "~~~"s and "YY"s in chat and then they went ahead and raped the bg, and now the US/EU are being the shitters. China #1

Still sucks we can't communicate tho
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lardin » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:05 pm

this is why they need to disable foreign clients.
保卫马厩 贸易胜 赚美元
DEFEND STABRU TRADE WINS EARN DORRARS
Lardin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by gangstanigga » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:15 am

EU was always shit, even the dota players know this so Team Secret recruited 1 position players from NA to carry them through dark times.
yo moma so fat she carried both teams
gangstanigga
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Player Vs Player