China players gone?

Re: China players gone?

by Niko » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:05 am

btw rob i removed snapchat
im only on facebook now fyi
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by snawfu » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:05 am

rip feilanmen and guiguinao

rip all
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Alyndra » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:11 am

it's actually a lot more fun to ban them at R13 than initially. completely fucks up their time/$$$ ratio. here is hoping that this will discourage such a thing in the futur.... hahaha yea right
Alyndra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mdmadam » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:15 pm

pastebin wrote:

you realize they are getting 1k euro for each week a boosted player gets in their br1 spots for 5months now, and the character sells go for 3k+.

they aren't doing it for pixels they're doing it for big profit for a long time, that's why they will stop at nothing and when their wintrading got exposed they resorted to massive account sharing 22h+ per day on certain characters to reach the caps. Maybe now that nostalrius keeps an eye on account sharing, they can change this queue system into something that is not exploitable to wintrade (blizzlike + no multiqueue) and we will see these chinese disappear one by one (unless there isn't a dominant premade who pushes caps)

I was aware of that happening on retail where it actually means something, the account selling that is. I have a hard time believing its happening here cause thats really pathetic. I have never heard of anyone getting paid $1000 Euro a week to grind on a private server I'm gonna need some proof for that one. But if its happening on a private server in the oldest era of the game then I almost want to cry. What kind of a quality of life must you have if your only way of making ends meat or supporting a family is by grinding away on a WoW toon 22 hours a day hoping it'll sell on eBay to some clown.

But $3k euro for a toon? I don't care if its R14 full T3, its not happening, you have to be a complete mongoloid to waste money like that. I don't ever remember seeing any toon sell for more like $500-$600 and that was only because they were T6 with both Warglaives.

Snautz wrote:Can't say I feel sorry for them, but damn you sound like a horrible person

I'm a monster.
Mdmadam
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Niko » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:15 pm

Niko wrote:btw rob i removed snapchat

ping rob
read pls
confirm pls
over
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Darkwinjax » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:23 pm

Mdmadam wrote:
pastebin wrote:

you realize they are getting 1k euro for each week a boosted player gets in their br1 spots for 5months now, and the character sells go for 3k+.

they aren't doing it for pixels they're doing it for big profit for a long time, that's why they will stop at nothing and when their wintrading got exposed they resorted to massive account sharing 22h+ per day on certain characters to reach the caps. Maybe now that nostalrius keeps an eye on account sharing, they can change this queue system into something that is not exploitable to wintrade (blizzlike + no multiqueue) and we will see these chinese disappear one by one (unless there isn't a dominant premade who pushes caps)

I was aware of that happening on retail where it actually means something, the account selling that is. I have a hard time believing its happening here cause thats really pathetic. I have never heard of anyone getting paid $1000 Euro a week to grind on a private server I'm gonna need some proof for that one. But if its happening on a private server in the oldest era of the game then I almost want to cry. What kind of a quality of life must you have if your only way of making ends meat or supporting a family is by grinding away on a WoW toon 22 hours a day hoping it'll sell on eBay to some clown.

But $3k euro for a toon? I don't care if its R14 full T3, its not happening, you have to be a complete mongoloid to waste money like that. I don't ever remember seeing any toon sell for more like $500-$600 and that was only because they were T6 with both Warglaives.

Snautz wrote:Can't say I feel sorry for them, but damn you sound like a horrible person

I'm a monster.

There's rich chinese people with money who spend it? What a surprise. There's a market for everything.

You are not aware of the pvp scene and know not what you are talking about, there's more people willing to spend money in video games than you imagine, and I know the prices for 1 week in br1 because chinese players have told us before how much it was.

So just because you cannot afford something doesn't mean other people won't buy it, also who cares if it's an emulated version of the game? The appeal to buy something flashy here is 10x higher than it is on retail.

Also please, if you sold a t6 rogue with glaives for 500 euro back in the day then you fucked up on that one.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by rspct » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:43 pm

I don't ever remember seeing any toon sell for more like $500-$600 and that was only because they were T6 with both Warglaives.

Too bad first character with glaives sold for 5k
rspct
Grunt
Grunt

by Maggotfiend » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:53 pm

Niko wrote:
Niko wrote:btw rob i removed snapchat

ping rob
read pls
confirm pls
over

why mate i no facebook only snapchat
Maggotfiend
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vido » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:18 pm

Pretty sure that figure was 10 grand for the first rogue with a set of glaives.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Jarek » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:35 am

rspct wrote:
I don't ever remember seeing any toon sell for more like $500-$600 and that was only because they were T6 with both Warglaives.

Too bad first character with glaives sold for 5k

I didn't bother reading all the posts but you seem to discuss max prices of toons, I remember Kiiv sold his warrior back in late vanilla just before tbc was released, full t3 mom for 2-3k euros and that was back in late 2006?
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player