Are shamans the most op pvp class of vanilla ?

Re: Are shamans the most op pvp class of vanilla ?

by Sevvy » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:30 pm

Refer to my sig for 99.9% of Enhancement Shaman fights.
Sevvy - Gnome Warrior

Nice weapon chain, shitter.
Sevvy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Muhsogyny » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Ölbröd wrote:
Muhsogyny wrote:The only shaman spec that isn't garbage in pvp is elemental, and even then they have extremely bad mana efficiency so they go oom 30% of the way into any significant group fight.

you should really just reroll alliance and stop your constant whining. but i guess then you would be whining about 2k forst shawks and broken grounding totems.

It'd be better than whining about unkillable holy paladins with 60% physical damage reduction from armor and godlike mana efficiency and faceroll cleanse 90% of all debuffs and blessing of freedom that no one dispels.

I originally rolled alliance exactly because of their inherent superiority in both major aspects of the game (pve and pvp) but rerolled horde to play with my cousins because they refused to be alliance. Then they quit. I've put too much time and effort into this character to reroll and the factions will be balanced soon in BC anyway.

If I do reroll it'll be a tauren druid for BC to relive the incredible pvp power of BC druids and 3v3 gladiator days and shit on all of the dogshit druids on this server that will try to do the same thing for arena.
Muhsogyny
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by TastyTaste » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Alyndra wrote:
Impsie wrote:The only legit answer is Shadow Priest. Any other answer is trolling.

tell me more about this supposedly op class that gets destroyed by any shaman worth his salt.

it's called rock, paper, scissors for a reason mate.

mage > warrrior > shaman > spriest > warrior > rogue > shaman

etc.

Warlock > all
TastyTaste
Grunt
Grunt

by Exessive23 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:57 pm

^
He's totally right
Exessive23
Tester

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player