Thank you Nost devs

Thank you Nost devs

by Niko » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:09 am

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... ne#p240226

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... cc#p260785

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... ie#p258776

after recieving multiple emptyings of ballsack into woman this weekend, these threads and news are the best things happen to me the past three days. i kind of start to like you again and give you your full support.
except for when you bent my r14 friend who didn't do shit :/

but then again
Nost devs back at it with the chinaman bans
Love IT!

Best of regards, yours truly.
Niko
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: Thank you Nost devs

by Niko » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:12 am

also love you Rob
Dont love for chinamates tho

cy@ banned foreverino
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Nerdbird » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:29 am

Well if you check realmplayers most of the wintraders who originally received bans have not been updated in 8-3 days and were all banned near the same time, reason I'm positive they were banned is because Nope and other premades have been scouting them consistently and it'd have been updated by now. Those 3 happen to be the only ones with the nerve to bother appeal.

Ones left are baldbrother, loveautumn, pslsimo, and laughinggirl, who might actually be playing legitimately now or played legitimately all along and were unaware of their group win trading etc, tough to say but so long as they are actually playing legitimately they're fine by me. Even though it's against ToS, I doubt many players give 2 fucks if they sell accounts, it's setting the brackets so absurdly high through cheating/sharing/exploits that it weaves out all other legitimate rankers I find retarded.

I'm sure they're already back or will be back and hopefully this time around they just rank legitimately.
Nerdbird
Grunt
Grunt

by kanem » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:03 am

Niko wrote:after recieving multiple emptyings of ballsack into woman this weekendNiko

I want Niko to write my biography when I die.
kanem
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Slicy » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:22 am

Wtf are you talking about ? You're calling out names without backing them up with proofs and at the wrong place. I know for a fact some you mentioned are as legit as you or me. You also mention a guild name which has nothing to do with that.

Nerdbird wrote:it's setting the brackets so absurdly high through cheating/sharing/exploits that it weaves out all other legitimate rankers I find retarded.

If you are not happy about the recent bracket caps, don't blame anything/anyone like you did. Turn on me, cause I'm the one setting them past few weeks.
Yes we've farmed 1.7 mil on WSG week, now what ? 2 million would have been possible, without a druid for most of the weekend bonus even and 400% legit. Just like 1 million for this AV week.

I'm a legitimate ranker and if you don't understand why low caps should never happen you have no clue how this system works and you'd probably be among the first ones to QQ cause some random outfarmed you on tuesday night and got your b1 spot. Look at what happened horde side 2-3 past resets.
Around 20ish legit rankers (some even have school, jobs and irl obligations) were able to reach the caps every week. You want to be in b1 you need to put in more efficient hours than others, that's how it always worked.

Please make sure you know what you are talking when you call out names and make statements like this. Legitimate rankers as you call them just didn't step up past months and that's why you had loose canons issues. We don't have any.
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Nerdbird » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:46 am

I'm saying the high brackets were responsive to trying to push out chinese who were account sharing/win trading and challenging dominant win ratio by sheer time played which is bullshit because legitimate rankers had the advantage of a dominant premades win ratio and that would typically override time played of a random player staying on endlessly because of win/loss ratio.

And it infact was pushing them so high it would've been impossible to achieve legitimately at some point, even with the 16 hour+ legitimate farm, vs win trading/sharing chinese were still managing br1 spots. I'm sure if people were comfortable with said brackets etc, there wouldn't have been a strive to have these players banned/removed rofl.

I never complained about loose cannons either, or horde brackets either you've reading comprehension from your grind and probably feel the need to make this thread about you and your massive accomplishment of spending 16-20 hours a day using a shit bag/piss bottles to reach something that would typically take 12-14 on even extremely competitive realms standards. If you want to keep the current bracket of 1.7 million though to prove something, be my guest jackass.
Last edited by Pottu on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote
Nerdbird
Grunt
Grunt

by Alyndra » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:00 am

wintraders and lose cannons are not the only reason caps go high.

there is no good horde group playing at the moment, enabled most alliance groups to farm insane honor. when i ranked there was absix and others who defeated most alliances teams, keeping honor gain low and pushed some people out of arathi on ab weekend. so 850 k was more than enough for bracket 1.

but at the moment anyone can get his 14 friends together and queue for ab and get 5 caps as they please. so naturally you need higher caps.
Alyndra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nerdbird » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:15 am

Horde being easy to farm is reason high caps are achievable not reason why they're set high, I'm pretty sure nobody is comfortable with an increased amount of time spent.
Nerdbird
Grunt
Grunt

by Alyndra » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 am

easy honor breeds lose cannons. can't have some guildless jackass who speaks more bulgarian/chinese/greek than english just storm to standing one because fuck stacking.

if you were in your last week for grand marshal you wouldn't want that either.
Alyndra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nerdbird » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:23 am

Alyndra wrote:easy honor breeds lose cannons. can't have some guildless jackass who speaks more bulgarian/chinese/greek than english just storm to standing one because fuck stacking.

if you were in your last week for grand marshal you wouldn't want that either.
Those said players require legitimate premades to achieve that win ratio which in turn would make them noticeable.
Nerdbird
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Player Vs Player