Thank you Nost devs

Re: Thank you Nost devs

by Alyndra » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:40 am

i take it you never had to race against a lose cannon who thinks he needs br1 at R8
Alyndra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nerdbird » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:10 am

Alyndra wrote:i take it you never had to race against a lose cannon who thinks he needs br1 at R8
Ahh yes, the hypothetical renegade rank 8's who 5 cap every bg solo, they've been a plague to the alliance bracket.
Nerdbird
Grunt
Grunt

by Shirley » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:22 am

Nerdbird wrote:
Alyndra wrote:i take it you never had to race against a lose cannon who thinks he needs br1 at R8
Ahh yes, the hypothetical renegade rank 8's who 5 cap every bg solo, they've been a plague to the alliance bracket.

And thanks for proving you have no fucking clue at all about ranking here or anywhere else. now you can leave
Shirley
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Niko » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:41 am

kanem wrote:
Niko wrote:after recieving multiple emptyings of ballsack into woman this weekendNiko

I want Niko to write my biography when I die.

For business enquiries contact me at [email protected]
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Niko » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:47 am

Spam
Last edited by Pottu on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Racism
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Slicy » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:40 am

Yeah you haven't understood jackshit of what we said.

High caps are due to low caps not being an option if you want your guys to be safe in b1. Low caps = you take the risks that your guys get fucked real hard on tuesdays. Every ranking group tried 1 week, and everytime it ended up with caps been raised and ppl playing on tuesday night. Have fun with that.

You clearly have no clue how is ranking on alliance side. Ever heard of that last AV week of 2015 when a single player outfarmed everyone by simply queuing for AV ? The AB one 4 weeks ago ?

Everytime low caps have been set, you simply gave time (days) for some players to go rogue. And these players are not love wolves anymore, they queue together and it's way enough to stomp the current horde pugs who are not even trying when they see 1-2 helmets on scoreboard. It doesn't matter if they have a shit win ratio. They can spend hours in one BG they'll just farm kills.

If you're not comfortable with "increased amount of time spent" (that is still doable for most players, who have a job, school and such, assuming they don't suck, can speak english and get into a group) you might be one of those carebears who think this is retail and they can get everything handed to them on a silver plate. If you are not better or going harder than some who are trying to go b1 since months they'll simply get in there instead of you or one of your group. Eat them or get eaten pretty much.

It's always someone's last week. Try to convince that guy to go for low honor and cap on sunday when he knows a good amount of players who won't respect caps or stack will play from reset to reset 20/7. Stop bringing in "winratio" and such. It's not about winratio at all, especially on AV week. You can get 10k / hour by farming kills in DM. That's enough to keep up with the shitshow that is an AV week if you pull in more hours / day than others.

You're talking about "extremely competitive realms standards". Care to explain what the hell you meant with that ? The word itself doesn't even match vanilla ranking. Last I checked if you get outfarmed by someone going rogue with or without a group while you had one, it just meant you slacked and/or sucked.

You claimed legitimate players can't rank up. I explained you it's more than possible and we have done/we're doing it since weeks now and it will remain like this as long as possible. There is one premade up from 11 am to 6 am with different players rotating in and out and enabling more than 15 players to log in and play whenever they want and get to B1 cap every week even if they don't need it.

You stated bullshit and called out names, I corrected it. Now please explain us why you would consider the 20ish players who got their rank within the past 6 weeks with high caps are not legit. I'm eager to see what kind of smartass reasoning you'll pull out to backup your claim.

If you are shit at the game and can't find decent and determined players to rank up with you'll surely rot in the middle of B2.
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Nerdbird » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:28 pm

Slicy going autistic over bracket discussion but literally cannot help but be vague, you're using a fucking av weekend that was in 2015 and nonetheless was before ally ran massive joint av premades/trains and the caps were not even close to the current as a result, once again sheer time spent compared to premade win ratio didn't compare, please use similarities to represent a situation.

I said the current bracket being boosted weaves out "OTHER" keyword for your comprehension, legitimate rankers, that does not imply there are no legitimate rankers keeping the cap but it's weaving out the vast majority who would otherwise be fine playing under 16+ hours a day. I never claimed legitimate players can't rank up, once again you've bad reading comprehension. You description of AB is vague, like no name provided, cause I'm sure no rank 8 was beating out the win ratio without getting boosted by a premade to get that type of step up on the bracket.

"If you are shit at the game and can't find decent and determined players to rank up with you'll surely rot in the middle of B2." Slicy mentality, if you can't find decent players to rank up with you're shit! hahahahaha, where was this ego when you were losing to 5 man snipes nerd.

"Everytime low caps have been set, you simply gave time (days) for some players to go rogue. And these players are not love wolves anymore" Slicy getting so mad he's wrong he's typing engrish, fucking done LOl.
Last edited by Pottu on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote
Nerdbird
Grunt
Grunt

by Darkwinjax » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:42 pm

not sure why slicy is going apeshit but the truth is that by setting low caps for 5 months and having deals with the chinese only made it worse, the caps will always be higher if there are factions competing against each other, however I believe that this is better than having 6 br1 spots reserved from the get go to the chinese wintraders and account sharers who had been getting those spots for free due to people not wanting to go to war with them, it took the rankers alot of time til they saw the chinese of what they are, mongrels who can't compete in terms of honor per hour unless they are either wintrading or account sharing, it took weeks of super high caps to force them into wintrading and account sharing so that finally the GMs can take action, even though they were doing it before and somehow got magically unbanned after a "double check", apparently vitamine was wintrading again (they all are and they all account share if they have to compete and they will keep doing it because they have money involved, this is their job atm).

perhaps if the first rankers hadn't made deals with the chinese in order to avoid playing after sunday and did what the past month rankers have doing, the caps would be lower than they are now, and yea man aslong as you have more than 18 people who want br1 there will always be competition and if you can't make the br1 cap then it just means you either play in a worst premade and don't deserve to be there, or you are slacking and are not ready for the grind.
Last edited by Pottu on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote pyramid
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Shavronne » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:07 pm

Nerdbird wrote:

On a WSG week, even a team of 2-3 guys can make crazy honor if they have the right classes and play at the right time (1am to 11 am ST all you meet is a bunch of horde chinese zombies who literally don't do anything).

I'm actually pretty sure a 3man team of Druid/Pal/Mage with R8 gear has the potential to make over 1.7M honor if they
-communicate with pugs
-spam consumables
-play 20 hours a day
-sleep between 2pm and 6pm ST
-know when to give up and jump onto the next game
Shavronne
Private
Private

by Niko » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:18 pm

Shavronne wrote:
Nerdbird wrote:

On a WSG week, even a team of 2-3 guys can make crazy honor if they have the right classes and play at the right time (1am to 11 am ST all you meet is a bunch of horde chinese zombies who literally don't do anything).

I'm actually pretty sure a 3man team of Druid/Pal/Mage with R8 gear has the potential to make over 1.7M honor if they
-communicate with pugs
-spam consumables
-play 20 hours a day
-sleep between 2pm and 6pm ST
-know when to give up and jump onto the next game

what youre describing is me, jarek and runrun during a big part of our ranking
since rest of rankers were casual and didnt play but day/evening and not night times as well
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player