Swørd .. Come back

Re: Swørd .. Come back

by rspct » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:20 am

The funny thing is in the middle of the whispers. "was it my turn" " yes and the next one" hmmm... we should think about it :)

Sure we can talk about that. Mage named Bhoo was supposed to be LM anchor in few games, but he was baguette and didnt remember to anchor. so i did hes job 3 games in a row.

i didnt go for any agreement.

Actually, why ppl who had to be in Slipperystans premades from time to time QQ'd alot that u and him had agreement of not playing eachother AkA dodging eachother? Also why you kept whispering Des about stopping playing vs your AB premade when we rolled over you everytime?
rspct
Grunt
Grunt

by Førgiven » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:45 am

Its fine the answer.

Coming to your point about Splipper:

We rolled his premade around 4:1 and 5:0 in premade was pretty simple, till he found out he can dodge that was the points where he dodged us, even without talking. We never, and i can promise it, opened games for Slipper or Chinese. Yes we were not able to fight Patuljak and Co sometimes, sometimes we did and he called old R14, were we had not at all 0 Chance but 0 Chance to win. Since im working and dont have the time like people which have nothing to do else playing and allys having 5 min Queues against Phugs, i decide to dodge Des Premade, yes. But he was the only one i ever dodged and this only few times. Accusing me, i did opened games for Slipper or the Chinese are completly wrong and people which say that simply show that they have 0 knowledge about the system and how it works and what we were doing. I simply waited till Queuing, nothing else, i never opened games. Funny things are that people keep whispering for the Premade, while they are crying about me. I simply didnt increased Brackets i lowered them when i was Bracketlead and that was my goal, that People can sleep play and reach there R14 without playing 20+ hours a day. U dont know how it was on Horde Side. I respected everyone by giving them the Brackets they need and People keep shit on me cause they want Bracket 1 with Rank 7. That doesnt make sense and since I dont have 20 Hours a day to play i made the best to make the system fair. Even Jarek talking shit was in my premade, cause i wanted an unified Horde and not everyone for themselfes without 0 sense and playing as much as possible.

About Des i was only talking with him, how it was going and what happened when Slipper broke Brackets, i didnt know what exactly happened. When we were weak, we where no opponent to for him, true, thats why i asked him man stop fighting against us, we dont have that much time to play like u and that on a funny way. I never said STOP playing vs our AB Premade, its simply a lie. Otherwise im different then Des, Des kept putting high Brackets with this paranoia, since i was just making it fair for R12-R13 not getting stomped by Chinese playing around 20-24 Hours.

U Can ask alot of people, i did make it fair for everyone, especially high ranked players. I had a guy shitting on me and saying asshole and when he didnt reached the brackets i helped him, i said u are not joining my premade yes true, but i everytime gave him some people to play with and gave him the bracket 1. All cause he wanted Bracket 1 with R11 when it wasnt needed.

I saw the bracketlead as position and not personal by myself, more for all as community even the community was sometimes full of assholes.
Førgiven
Private
Private

by Dodgemade » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:22 am

caps under des not high at all. why lie?
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dessel » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:48 am

On average our group's week consisted of five 14-hour days for br1. Just enough to keep slip out of br2 when playing seven day weeks without sleep. Being a badass sure was worth it for him
Dessel
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Maggotfiend » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:30 pm

so when u tell people to drop queue what does this mean swørd?
Maggotfiend
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Slicy » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:56 pm

Ayyy I just found out this thread !

/tubbercorn
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Drynz » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:59 pm

WHO CARES THIS IS LIKE 8 MONTHS AGO MOVE ON FAGGOTS
Drynz
Grunt
Grunt

by Drynz » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:00 pm

BTW WTS DEVILSAUR LEATHER IN BIG BIG BIG BULKS WHISPER ME
Drynz
Grunt
Grunt

by Niko » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:01 pm

Drynz wrote:BTW WTS DEVILSAUR LEATHER IN BIG BIG BIG BULKS WHISPER ME

you owe me for carrying your ass
send me 30
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player