Swørd .. Come back

Re: Swørd .. Come back

by farrsa » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:04 pm

whos gonna read that? except austismals
Dupabiskupa AKA cancerpriest

Click here to learn the story of Fizzey, the most furious gnome on the server!
farrsa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Snautz » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:i'm not khaled

khaled is too busy playing epicmafia and trolling diamond V shitters and never played wow in his life.

Stealing your friends nick? That's haram
Snautz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kil » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:09 am

vido wrote:Sword was the guy who started all of this win trading madness lol.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Some would consider it wintrading if, for example, the main premades of each faction agreed to go 1 in WSG and the other in AB. Completely hypothetical of course. No one from the 'glory days' would every have wintraded. Just like no one who posts on these forums has ever dodged or wintraded. You're all a bunch of honest and completely not delusional best players of your class and better than the other faction always.

He did teach the Chinese how to dodge and wintrade though.
You are not special. No one knows your name. No one will remember your name. Nothing you do will matter. Ever.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kil » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:35 am

Juhneen wrote:Image

You are not special. No one knows your name. No one will remember your name. Nothing you do will matter. Ever.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Jarek » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:49 am

rspct wrote:
something he didn't do?

once upon time i had one guy who played with sword telling me this.

B I N G O, B I N G O, AND WINTRADERS NAME WAS SWORDOOO
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Niko » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:59 pm

usa mcdonalds autistm mage gg
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Førgiven » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:09 am

Hello Basically,
whats up my friend, Swørd here.

Jarek to u and the rest of the Company like the Rogue, dont remember his name but it doesnt matter:

I didnt wintradet, I just said hey dude Chinese Players im able to beat u every single time, proved by 10 and more games, arent u tired of it?

They contacted me like we are not able to reach brackets if u keep your Grp and i said u can dodge, thats what they did, nothing else.

And btw Jarek, im not a cocksucker like u, thats why i didnt need to talk about u like u do about me but since u are doing it, i have friend on Ally Site which told me, they helped u by dodging the queues cause Basically was overrunning u :)

Funny thing, when someone wanna show im the best but get fcked like u mate :)

At the end its a game andi dont give a fck about what u say or think.

Special Regards,
Swørd :)
Førgiven
Private
Private

by Darkwinjax » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:34 am

Førgiven wrote:Hello Basically,
whats up my friend, Swørd here.

Jarek to u and the rest of the Company like the Rogue, dont remember his name but it doesnt matter:

I didnt wintradet, I just said hey dude Chinese Players im able to beat u every single time, proved by 10 and more games, arent u tired of it?

They contacted me like we are not able to reach brackets if u keep your Grp and i said u can dodge, thats what they did, nothing else.

And btw Jarek, im not a cocksucker like u, thats why i didnt need to talk about u like u do about me but since u are doing it, i have friend on Ally Site which told me, they helped u by dodging the queues cause Basically was overrunning u :)

Funny thing, when someone wanna show im the best but get fcked like u mate :)

At the end its a game andi dont give a fck about what u say or think.

Special Regards,
Swørd :)

So you exploited premade vs premade queue system to get r14 in agreement with chinese, It's okk dreamstate and every horde ranker past 2 months also dodged.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Førgiven » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:42 am

No, u do not understand.

I said "u can dodge" i didnt go for any agreement. Dont know why all sooo secret all this shit xD How u think the R14 before me got the rank. By beeing best Players? Dont be naive. Allys are not even better. Its even more an exploit or bugusing that allys as Premades have 5 min queues and enter a Game where all Horde afk in Base cause they know its a premade :) Funny how u open your moth Dakwinjax when u were part of this.
Førgiven
Private
Private

by Førgiven » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:58 am

At the end i dont give a fck about this, its a game not my job. @ Nico: U even yourself posted a screenshot in WSG where u were completly alone, no allys in it.

When the Dodge Area was there and the guys got R14 by doing it, nobody cared about it? So stupid and mental destroyed persons are playin this game :) Even more funny how Jarek is talking and acting like a 9 year old kid. Instead of making me mad, what he prob think it does, i just laugh about it, how someone cant even see how much shame he is bringing himself :)

Btw Respect...i respected u as a player cause u were good but posting this without talking with me before shows which kind of person u are and u lost all the respect from me. I mean 1 poor guy comming around and the first thing u do is believe him when u have 0 clue what was going on. The funny thing is in the middle of the whispers. "was it my turn" " yes and the next one" hmmm... we should think about it :)
Førgiven
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player