why is our bracket leader cucking to china?

Re: why is our bracket leader cucking to china?

by Azuregos » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:59 pm

Kelorek wrote:As some one new to the server and very rusty on the 1.0 honour system can some one explain to me what this thread is about. Preferably using words that at least require a high school education.

Translation services are available for mortals that don't speak the higher forms of language, contact Memegank. Here's an example:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=36133&hilit=translation#p253146
My watch is eternal, mortal.
Azuregos
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kelorek » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:47 am

Azuregos wrote:
Kelorek wrote:As some one new to the server and very rusty on the 1.0 honour system can some one explain to me what this thread is about. Preferably using words that at least require a high school education.

Translation services are available for mortals that don't speak the higher forms of language, contact Memegank. Here's an example:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=36133&hilit=translation#p253146

Thank you. Is there a chrome-plugin for google translate available? So us mortals can understand the higher forms of language elsewhere on this forum.
Kelorek
Grunt
Grunt

by TastyTaste » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:30 pm

Healthycoww wrote:There wouldn't be bracket drama if the caps weren't astonishingly low. Like...I'd be done on Sunday morning if I was ranking with you guys. <3

Yo beefy, get on i need the carry.
TastyTaste
Grunt
Grunt

by Worldsbest » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:05 pm

vathdaar wrote:
Coquettish wrote:there is no deffirent between China and EU/USA ,we a same.so why i cant be the leader?

and if i can speak english well enough,i can lead a premade that no 1 can beat us.

LOL you wish. half server of pvpers alrdy quit for how shit dodging cancerous horde is, so please stop the bullshit of "horde prem". Have yet to see an horde prem with balls since goth/zusukie/genova and other emphasis players.

GL with your dodging.

Worldsbest
Private
Private

by Slicy » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:17 pm

He is right though, what Rosaalba said is bullshit. "no 1 can beat us".

He got graveyard camped in every BG with his "premade" (awfully bad players like Babalol, Langger etc who have no clue how to play any of the 3 BGs) when he wasn't hiding somewhere afk in stealth during all the weeks I was ranking. After 2-3 humiliations they started dodging or went 5 man queuing, every day, for weeks.
Just look at this character's HKs every week when he was trying to rank up. The honor amounts he got every week with so few HKs were fishy as fuck, even by playing an anchor class. He got his honor by turning in marks he got from fast losses 99,99% of the time 24/7.

What he mentioned beating once was an alliance shitmade with players not even using TS. :lol:

Gets 5 capped in AB and doesn't cap a single flag in WSG 99% of the time and talks about bracket leading. Mmm kk. Feel free to create a new account and dodge to r13 again (by respecting the ToU this time ?), I guess.
Last edited by Slicy on Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dodgemade » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:20 pm

TastyTaste wrote:
Healthycoww wrote:There wouldn't be bracket drama if the caps weren't astonishingly low. Like...I'd be done on Sunday morning if I was ranking with you guys. <3

healthycow worst ranking druid horde side i've ever seen. just being honest.
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by walagawad » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Dodgemade wrote:
TastyTaste wrote:

healthycow worst ranking druid horde side i've ever seen. just being honest.

MR DodgeMADE Reveal uRSELF mR BesT PVPer lmao it's eZ to talk shit with anonymous name

stay bad and Dodge moRE KIddo

p.s PriNCE of PErsIA
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dodgemade » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:24 pm

it's no fun if i reveal myselfarino

ciur thinks i'm a warlock maybe he is right...or maybe not who knows
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by walagawad » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:26 pm

Dodgemade wrote:it's no fun if i reveal myselfarino

ciur thinks i'm a warlock maybe he is right...or maybe not who knows

nice excuse mate you know you will get shit on LAdD you are probably from Mecher crew some backpeddling faGGot dodge made ;'( crYy stay bad kiddo
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Niko » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:34 pm

cinaman cinaman invajd JAPAN
jk
JAPAN > CHINA
JAPAN #1
TAWAN #2
CHINA LITTLE DOG
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player