why is our bracket leader cucking to china?

Re: why is our bracket leader cucking to china?

by gebius » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:05 pm

Slicy wrote:
Don't you wait that I gather up some guys, get enough gold to respec again and slice through your cow fur like good quality butter on a baguette :lol: If not this weekend, get ready for AB ;)

yep, the real task has always been beating the alliance in AB.
W are poor though , so no magic dust :<

p.s. Thanks glacies for making this post , has been a pleasure
gebius
Private
Private

by snawfu » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:36 pm

rip rosaalba
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Coquettish » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:41 pm

what a u talking about?
a u talking about why br1 cap is so high in av weekend? i will give u some reason

1:we set low cap b4 that make every ranker happy,but most of them fuck up the cap.even it was happend in br1

2:if we didnt rise the cap,lots of china studio account will push br1(they a low rank like R7 R8)

3:the chinese lie to me,they said they need br2,but when they hit the cap so earlier they push br1 with no reason and dont listen

4:the GMs dont ban the account sharing .the gold farmer the honor farmer(for real money), i love this game .love this service,so i set the high cap last week,let them know u can push br1 bc we set low cap,if we set high cap u cant catch up.let them listen to us follow the rank system.

5:GMs dont ban them but they ban me(Rosaalba),maybe i farmed much more honor ,and i am a yellow.they ban me with no reason just said account sharing. that is a fucking shame.

6: I deleted my R14 mage (Coquettish),i feel disappoint.

7:Dont say that words like chinese pvper is so bad.if ally premade still remember,i beat one of EU premade in AB weekend,and so close to beat another EU premade by 15 chinese players.

best wishes to the service,time to say goodbye.
Coquettish
Tester

by Coquettish » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:52 pm

there is no deffirent between China and EU/USA ,we a same.so why i cant be the leader?

and if i can speak english well enough,i can lead a premade that no 1 can beat us.
Coquettish
Tester

by vathdaar » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:07 pm

Coquettish wrote:there is no deffirent between China and EU/USA ,we a same.so why i cant be the leader?

and if i can speak english well enough,i can lead a premade that no 1 can beat us.

LOL you wish. half server of pvpers alrdy quit for how shit dodging cancerous horde is, so please stop the bullshit of "horde prem". Have yet to see an horde prem with balls since goth/zusukie/genova and other emphasis players.

GL with your dodging.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Coquettish » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:18 pm

vathdaar wrote:
Coquettish wrote:there is no deffirent between China and EU/USA ,we a same.so why i cant be the leader?

LOL you wish. half server of pvpers alrdy quit for how shit dodging cancerous horde is, so please stop the bullshit of "horde prem". Have yet to see an horde prem with balls since goth/zusukie/genova and other emphasis players.

GL with your dodging.

i mean the premade at this moment.yes idc what u said the shit.shut your fucing mouth up.
Coquettish
Tester

by walagawad » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Coquettish wrote:
vathdaar wrote:

GL with your dodging.

i mean the premade at this moment.yes idc what u said the shit.shut your fucing mouth up.

LEOY Havent u win traded and sold 100 accounts already calm down and keep your industrial to yourself
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Niko » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:43 pm

Healthycoww wrote:Real men get tells like this from the Chinese rankers while playing. :mrgreen:

real men dont even chingwongkim to whisper you
cuz they AFRAID
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Kelorek » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:56 pm

As some one new to the server and very rusty on the 1.0 honour system can some one explain to me what this thread is about. Preferably using words that at least require a high school education.
Kelorek
Grunt
Grunt

by Arts » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:25 pm

+1 Leoy for president
Arts
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player