why is our bracket leader cucking to china?

why is our bracket leader cucking to china?

by xglaciesx » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:55 am

Recently I decided to go for rank 12 only to find the brackets inflated and the people running them decided to break their own br1 and br2 at an upwards of 90k honor. Apparently Gebius and Rosaalba went off a conspiracy theory by some shitter r10 in br3 named Holepatrol (lol really?) as their reasoning for completely boning an already bloated bracket. From what it looks like Gebius is allowing Rosaalba to pressure him into setting the brackets higher and in turn Rosaalba intends on continually raising them to appease his Chinese ranker friends. Seriously we all have reason to believe that they did this to secure their own honor and monopolize on premades since horde has no viable teams ever since the bracket lead changed. They gain more rank points if the difference in honor between standings is greater, seriously we’ve had these bracket leads for one week and already they’re abusing the system. I’d say if there’s ever a time to break it’s now, who knows what they’ll do to the brackets once their premade is established.
/glacies
xglaciesx
Tester

Re: why is our bracket leader cucking to china?

by xglaciesx » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:40 pm

Bumping this because I posted it late at night
xglaciesx
Tester

by NikeTheSword » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:47 pm

This whole seriousness still bugs me. It's a 10-year-old game on a private server (=no bragging rights).
Why do you people keep hurting yourselves over it?
NikeTheSword
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Colezz » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:13 am

Lol drama
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Healthycoww » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:25 am

There wouldn't be bracket drama if the caps weren't astonishingly low. Like...I'd be done on Sunday morning if I was ranking with you guys. <3
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by gebius » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:36 am

Hey Glacies

Yes brackets had to be risen , due to people constantly breaking for the good of those that actually stopped to stack. and i hope this week helped to the cycle of people cucking others because they got cucked before.
Rosaalba went off alone rising brackets without having a word with me.
No , we have interest in having all people stacking at the same honor.
The Bracket Cap was by far not impossible as shown by a lot of Players.
How can one monopolize on premades??? everyone can make them...
If i ever actually manage to establish an bracket Lead Premade, it would be as in the "old days"
Low Brackets farmed in half a week, easily to be rised.
A World In Which Reasoning Rules.

sincerely Gebius

p.s. for more questions send me and Ingame Mail or whisper ;)
gebius
Private
Private

by Darkwinjax » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:38 am

horde crying about babycaps, GL negociating with chinese if you aren't willing to go hard, you will get cucked in 2 weeks :D
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Healthycoww » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:42 am

Anyone remember the 900K AV weekend caps with 25-30 minute queues? Bracket caps are nice and all to prevent needless excessive playing, but ultimately it's up to you to make sure you stay ahead of anyone that has the means to break it.
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by gebius » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:10 am

Darkwinjax wrote:horde crying about babycaps, GL negociating with chinese if you aren't willing to go hard, you will get cucked in 2 weeks :D

"Our" Chinese are actually pretty open to reason, at the same time , we have no issue with them getting bracket1 too

Healthycoww wrote:Anyone remember the 900K AV weekend caps with 25-30 minute queues? Bracket caps are nice and all to prevent needless excessive playing, but ultimately it's up to you to make sure you stay ahead of anyone that has the means to break it.

remember it very well :P
gebius
Private
Private

by Healthycoww » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:31 am

Real men get tells like this from the Chinese rankers while playing. :mrgreen:

Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Player Vs Player