R12 Orc Hunter vs. 55 Retribution Paladin 1v1.

Re: R12 Orc Hunter vs. 55 Retribution Paladin 1v1.

by Niko » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:57 pm

Heglamore wrote:Well, I *am* autistic. :-P

its ok m8. it really is.
its just when idiots cant see it themselves and properly adjust themselves.

so much triggerwarnings for these type of people.
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by sownu » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:08 pm

wtf u sit in trap for 5 sec before deciding to bubble for
sownu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Heglamore » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:10 am

sownu wrote:wtf u sit in trap for 5 sec before deciding to bubble for

To block the aimed-shot, and because of ping, block her concussive shot since she likely wouldn't have time to cancel it with how the ping is. It was entirely intentional. Part of it is the surprise factor, part of it is to get a full 22 seconds where she can't slow or stop me since she already used scatter-shot by using Divine Shield, and then Blessing of Freedom consecutively, which is how I won.

-- I waited until -right- when the aimed shot went off, to bubble, so that she'd also fire the concussive shot.

She blew (short) cooldowns on me, because she thought I'd just stand there and take the hits in her trap, since most paladins use their Divine Shield to heal in -- but if I can use it to not take damage, then it keeps me from needing to heal which means the hunter cannot get range on me again while I would be healing.

It kept me right on her ass, doing damage to her.

Also, because Divine Shield increases your time between swings by 50%, it increases the likelihood Seal of Command will proc (because of the PPM (proc per minute) system).
"you re ev il AND i kill y o u" - Malachie, Talking in 'Orc Gibberish'
Heglamore
Sergeant
Sergeant

by stimz » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:35 am

Heglamore wrote:

To block the aimed-shot, and because of ping, block her concussive shot since she likely wouldn't have time to cancel it with how the ping is. It was entirely intentional. Part of it is the surprise factor, part of it is to get a full 22 seconds where she can't slow or stop me since she already used scatter-shot by using Divine Shield, and then Blessing of Freedom consecutively, which is how I won.

You won because he was a window licker.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Heglamore » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:05 am

stimz wrote:
Heglamore wrote:

You won because he was a window licker.

I have become aware of the consensus on the individual in question; I just don't say that kinda stuff about people, even though I give them a playful ribbing. :-P
Heglamore
Sergeant
Sergeant

by stimz » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:19 am

Heglamore wrote:I have become aware of the consensus on the individual in question; I just don't say that kinda stuff about people, even though I give them a playful ribbing. :-P

I mean, a hunter can just walk away from you in cheetah after you judge no cc required if they watch your swing. Or even in that cave walk through a ton of yetis then feign them onto you.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Heglamore » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:00 am

stimz wrote:
Heglamore wrote:I have become aware of the consensus on the individual in question; I just don't say that kinda stuff about people, even though I give them a playful ribbing. :-P

I mean, a hunter can just walk away from you in cheetah after you judge no cc required if they watch your swing. Or even in that cave walk through a ton of yetis then feign them onto you.

Obviously you've not been that deep in that cave before.

Try to travel through that cave without killing the Yeti's or the use of stealth. Go ahead. :-P Those things agro 60's at a good distance..
Heglamore
Sergeant
Sergeant

by mozibake » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:38 am

Heglamore wrote:Well, I *am* autistic. :-P

me too dude, wanna come over and play with my trains?
you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by sownu » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:51 am

Heglamore wrote:

-- I waited until -right- when the aimed shot went off, to bubble, so that she'd also fire the concussive shot.

She blew (short) cooldowns on me, because she thought I'd just stand there and take the hits in her trap, since most paladins use their Divine Shield to heal in -- but if I can use it to not take damage, then it keeps me from needing to heal which means the hunter cannot get range on me again while I would be healing.

It kept me right on her ass, doing damage to her.

Also, because Divine Shield increases your time between swings by 50%, it increases the likelihood Seal of Command will proc (because of the PPM (proc per minute) system).

sit in trap to let hunter get range and then bubble at aimed cast and then run back to get in melee range instead of break it 0.1 sec after get trapped and still be on melee range of hunter. 0 skill confirmed
sownu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by sownu » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:52 am

Double post
Last edited by Pottu on Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post
sownu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player