check out my pvp vid on youtube guys

check out my pvp vid on youtube guys

by ahmedoo » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:02 am

hello guys ive made a new pvp vid i just would to know what u think and any suggestions for future :D heres the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_IV6-kKJM4
ahmedoo
Tester

Re: check out my pvp vid on youtube guys

by Heglamore » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:42 am

By watching the video, I can tell you have skills, but I think a lot of the clips (outside the duels) were pretty lame -- where you were frequently 2v1ing targets or Xv1 rather then you 1vX; however -- I know most of what a warrior does *has* to be team oriented.. but I don't see you against any organized teams, or anywhere where your skills actually turned the battle (except you 2v1 against the gnome mage with that prot warrior felt like you were the Underdog -- so that was a good clip ... but it's hard to be impressed by a 2v1 victory)..

Overall though? I do like the video, I like you music choice, and I like the vid quality; I just feel you need clips against substantial opponents-- and I don't think I saw one blessing of freedom in that whole video.. but that's just my two cents.

I'll give you a 5 of 10 -- you have good mechanics. I'm going to watch your other videos, because I do want to see more of you. But -- it just felt like it was "Tuesday" you know? Just a normal day of PvPing; it's plainly obvious you do know how to fight; but you need some fights that include classes that are difficult for warriors in a team setting (the mage is an excellent start) -- like a paladin who throws Blessing of Protection on a mage, and a healer keeps you alive while you swap targets, and your buddy purges so you guys can wreck 'em etc.

It's obvious you work as a team -- but it's obvious you're not fighting teams; so there is no interplay between you and your opponents.

I want to see you turn a team-fight with an organized, geared opposition -- warriors with lionheart helms and such. Do some flag carrying!

I do wish more people would put out vids that are this well organized and edited though.
"you re ev il AND i kill y o u" - Malachie, Talking in 'Orc Gibberish'
Heglamore
Sergeant
Sergeant

by slipryy » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:46 am

Heglamore wrote:I want to see you turn a team-fight with an organized, geared opposition -- warriors with lionheart helms and such.

? ? ? ? ?
slipryy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ahmedoo » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:49 am

well i rly like to do solo pvp as warrior without any healers i just doing solo pvp is better than just running killing allies with healer like all warrs vids like that i was trying to do somthing new and that day the server was a bit lagging cant play like a legend with some lag but gonna do another vid if i reach r14 :DDD
ahmedoo
Tester

by Legendenqt » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:11 am

10/10 dude! Best player on server nodubt!
Legendenqt
Private
Private

Return to Player Vs Player