Devilsaur Cartel

Re: Devilsaur Cartel

by Sametbh » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:32 pm

Reports show that kittymeowmoe is in fact a dreadlord corrupting both leaderships of the cartel and the mafia. Only known species relative to her would be either the nathrezim or succubi.
Sametbh
Grunt
Grunt

by Legendenqt » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:31 pm

Last edited by Legendenqt on Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legendenqt
Private
Private

by Istaria » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:11 am

I also had this guy warn me about getting our members banned and saying that him reporting them to a GM would be too much work for him at this time, but apparently going thru all the officers in these guilds that have nothing to do with it is not :P He also said that the Union guys are pulling out because they have seen the error in our ways, and our name will be tarnished if we don't do the same.

He also presented himself in a very condescending way, which is somewhat funny considering the situation.

Anyway, told him I can't really help him because although I don't participate in this un'goro stuff, I find it to be one of the coolest things happening on this server.
Shanyatral / Istaria, Guild Master of <Theorycraft>
(and yes, these days I do stuff for Light's Hope - but never for Nostalrius / Elysium) .
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Azuregos » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:41 am

Legendenqt wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish a hunter showed me the way down to Un'goro, this seems like fun.
My watch is eternal, mortal.
Azuregos
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Nymira » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:58 am

Istaria wrote:I also had this guy warn me about getting our members banned and saying that him reporting them to a GM would be too much work for him at this time, but apparently going thru all the officers in these guilds that have nothing to do with it is not :P He also said that the Union guys are pulling out because they have seen the error in our ways, and our name will be tarnished if we don't do the same.

He also presented himself in a very condescending way, which is somewhat funny considering the situation.

Anyway, told him I can't really help him because although I don't participate in this un'goro stuff, I find it to be one of the coolest things happening on this server.

Didn't you forget the part where he was offering to "let us alone from his campaign" if we sell him 2 sets for 9g a piece? Kinda takes the autism to next level imo.
Nymira
Tester

by Jarek » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:04 pm

This Azuregos guy iz kinda funny
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Niko » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:18 pm

fucking shitkids
quit qq
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by walagawad » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:21 pm

aLL i See heRE is dodge dodge DOdge REflect 2k pyrOs on face

p.s message MISSBANKY horde he sells leathers for half price
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Raven » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:45 pm

you could prob just buy most if not all of t1 from a guild for those prices lmao
Raven
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sugarpuffextreme » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:30 pm

Why is this even a thing? Seems like an awful lot of people to split the money with. Are they poor asians selling gold for RL money?
Sugarpuffextreme
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player