PVP SYSTEM QUEUE SYSTEM FIX SYSTEM

Re: PVP SYSTEM QUEUE SYSTEM FIX SYSTEM

by Slicy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:07 am

Promoe18 wrote:The fix is a JOKE, as a raid man of 10 players 5/5 games at peak hour in wsg were agaisnt...ofc...china ally premade
aftert things settle down, ofc 6/6 games full raid AB...again,....ally ... so tell me how does this fix work ? No prio for prem vs prem ? That's a pathetic joke...

So what you are saying is that you solo queued and got stomped by players who bothered making a group and queued with 9 other "competent" ones in order the match the requirements for efficient BGs and good honor gains per hour.

Looks like you missed the meaning of MMO and even forgot what ranking is in this game. Don't worry, they're getting lots of games against premades as well. Maybe get to know some decent players to queue with instead of crying like a carebear.
Or go back to retail idk, fix your "i cry cause i'm bad" issue on your own.
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Worldsbest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:00 pm

Slicy wrote:
Promoe18 wrote:The fix is a JOKE, as a raid man of 10 players 5/5 games at peak hour in wsg were agaisnt...ofc...china ally premade
aftert things settle down, ofc 6/6 games full raid AB...again,....ally ... so tell me how does this fix work ? No prio for prem vs prem ? That's a pathetic joke...

So what you are saying is that you solo queued and got stomped by players who bothered making a group and queued with 9 other "competent" ones in order the match the requirements for efficient BGs and good honor gains per hour.

Looks like you missed the meaning of MMO and even forgot what ranking is in this game. Don't worry, they're getting lots of games against premades as well. Maybe get to know some decent players to queue with instead of crying like a carebear.

^ never go full retard mejt (( we all know u are insecure little teen who spends 23 hrs of ur day with ur bezt friendz backpedaling bgs killing afkers FOR MOST HONOR PR HOUR U KNOW CUS WE ARE RANKING HERE LOLLL fucking baddie.
Worldsbest
Private
Private

by Slicy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:06 pm

Have fun backpeddeling to r10 during 3 months :)

And thanks for your concerns, I'm perfectly fine. Actually missing ranking a bit. Was fun seeing forum QQers like you trying to hide/afk in weird places in BGs.

Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Worldsbest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:14 pm

Slicy wrote:Have fun backpeddeling to r10 during 3 months :)

And thanks for your concerns, I'm perfectly fine. Actually missing ranking a bit. Was fun seeing forum QQers like you trying to hide/afk in weird places in BGs.

i get rank8 today and then im done all i need is rep ) u see i have this thing called real life . . . . u wouldnt know bout it m8. and problem with u , and not so much monkeynews is that u actually ARE bad at this game.

i killed u at 59, skulled ur blind insta bliz u out of vanish u horrible m8, pls tell me ''it never happened''
Worldsbest
Private
Private

by Promoe18 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:03 pm

Slicy wrote:

My friend u are drunk or high, don't want to insult you by saying something else...do you know how to read ?
i have qued as RAID 10 MAN in WSG . and all ques were against PREMADES.
I have qued as RAID 15 MAN in AB, got only ally premade.

Now maybe you understand. And stop acting like a fool

@ Slicy Man u are a joke really....u played 24/24 7/7 like a chinese, makes me even wonder if u are not chinese at this point.
Stop b**ching around Slicy, u are bad at this game >.<
And stop reading posts when u are high or drunk, doesn't help u.

I am bad at this game ? You had hard time beating my 5 man premade lol. not to mention i owned u 1v1 in DM so many times, till u actually cried for your premade to help u out =))
Promoe18
Grunt
Grunt

by Niko » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:52 pm

pvp on ........... you know where.....................
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Slicy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:03 pm

We still don't know your char names after all these salty & fancy words that's funny.
I guess I'd be mad too if I got GY farmed in every single BG.

I think this is appropriate :
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kabe » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:22 pm

Maybe it has something to do with the overpopulation of HOREDPVPGODXUDMAGEXTREM...
My experience with this new system as a pug on my warrior this far has been fairly nice
Kabe
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player