PVP SYSTEM QUEUE SYSTEM FIX SYSTEM

Re: PVP SYSTEM QUEUE SYSTEM FIX SYSTEM

by Niko » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:01 pm

smegyy wrote:
Ohhgee wrote:1. cry on forums for 8 months
2. ??????????
3. profit

Thanks for keeping the topic alive and spamming the forums, finally fixed.

hey smegister i kill ur priest in kargath!!!
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Sevvy » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:19 pm

Look at your fuckin' face.
Sevvy - Gnome Warrior

Nice weapon chain, shitter.
Sevvy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by mecher » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:37 pm

>they think china will stop afking in bgs because of this
>they think there will be more incentive to fight other premades when it will still be more efficient to just throw games against any strong premade and get pugs 90% of the time otherwise, on alli at least

o i am laffin

I cant wait for every week to be like wsg week on alliance. Nice for horde, too, now that low tier prems will be able to compete.
mecher
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Heldunder » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:01 pm

nost, thank you. you tried something different, you tried something new. it didnt work, and you switched it back. it takes a mature person to admit that something they are trying isnt working correctly. something blizzard never seems to learn.

thank you.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Tærrår » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:25 pm

GG NOSTRILZ
Tærrår
Private
Private

by rspct » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:36 pm

mecher wrote:>they think china will stop afking in bgs because of this
>they think there will be more incentive to fight other premades when it will still be more efficient to just throw games against any strong premade and get pugs 90% of the time otherwise, on alli at least

o i am laffin

I cant wait for every week to be like wsg week on alliance. Nice for horde, too, now that low tier prems will be able to compete.

Well your low tier prem couldnt even compete againist me and 3 friends in wsg, so i guess this change is more then welcome to big shots like you. : )

E: in reality low tier prems never cant compete with best honorwise
rspct
Grunt
Grunt

by mecher » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:32 pm

rspct wrote:
mecher wrote:>they think china will stop afking in bgs because of this

o i am laffin

Well your low tier prem couldnt even compete againist me and 3 friends in wsg, so i guess this change is more then welcome to big shots like you. : )

E: in reality low tier prems never cant compete with best honorwise

i managed to cheese my way to 13 so i couldnt care about this change to the pvp system tho, even losing that 1 single game to you and your 3 friends at 4am didnt impede my progress too much

if anything id be upset this happened because im not autistic enough to take pride in playing skill-based vanilla pvp for 22 hours a day in order to stay ahead of others, which will inevitably happen after a few weeks of this system
mecher
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Niko » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:24 pm

fuck you kids
dont want to play proper games
i played a game on ............. you know................... and it was all old warsong heroes tryhard pvping in L20 gear and L40 skills without mounts at L60. was best pvp i ever had in months or a year.

ONE GOOD GAME I HAD ON NOSt
was in fucking L29 bracket with ranker friends versus old warsong tryhard heroes ;D
autism without abilities, but was fun cuz fucking stupid chinamen on both teams and 3-4 ppl tryharding

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Promoe18 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:10 am

The fix is a JOKE, as a raid man of 10 players 5/5 games at peak hour in wsg were agaisnt...ofc...china ally premade
aftert things settle down, ofc 6/6 games full raid AB...again,....ally ... so tell me how does this fix work ? No prio for prem vs prem ? That's a pathetic joke...
Promoe18
Grunt
Grunt

by Nuxxy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:21 am

FIX IMPACT PLX
Nuxxy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player