FINALLY....... BLIZZLIKE BGS ARE BACK

Re: FINALLY....... BLIZZLIKE BGS ARE BACK

by Slicy » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:10 pm

Sonasol wrote:So all this leads to what then. Solo wolfs stop playing batlegrounds?
Weak premades stoping to because they will get rekt by the top premades and they dont have pugs to rekt.

Yes, you are supposed to get camped at your graveyard if you are solo and/or your premade sucks. This is how vanilla PvP worked and should work here.
It's a jungle. You eat others or others will eat you. You are weak you get fucked. You are strong you fuck others. BGs should be as harsh as world pvp, except this time you are/can be on equal numbers. If you aren't happy about it I think you should play another game or go retail instead of asking once again for some non blizzlike bullshit queue system that is just gonna make ranking aids for everyone.

But don't worry solo wolf, you'll still have your share of pugs to rekt with an average premade as well as extremely fun & competitive pug v pug games with half the BG not understanding/speaking the official language of this server. I've done both, pugging to r11 months ago and ranking as a premade. Both can be fun & boring, every BG. Depends on the player himself and how he is able to get fun out of this game.

Once again you should find some friends and queue together, this is not a single player game. At the end of the day, the stronger premade of one side will be ahead/above others as it should be.
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by arOo » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:17 pm

Sonasol wrote:In one month all will change.

And how excatly do you imagine this "change".
- We(some) of us are coming from servers that had this queue system implemented for years. It made for interesting games and it actually brought forth a community that was playing the game.
Nost has yet to teach its players how to properly play battlegrounds.

With the new system in place, there's nothing that prohibts players from this anymore.
Nothing idealistic about it - come back in 3 months and see for yourself how the demographic of battlegrounds will change.
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nemecis » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:11 pm

Curator you know we love you <3
Nemecis
Sergeant
Sergeant

by vathdaar » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:12 pm

you made me quit. nostalrius going down the well :(
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Colezz » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:13 pm

Curator I talk to ur brother he's nice guy
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Nano » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:18 pm

Since this thread dissolved into insults, I will lock it, but also clarify what you guys seem to be arguing about.

The change to premades priority was not a result of "players whining" but put in place to keep "dodging like from occurring. This amount with removing multi queue made dodging other premades difficult. The mechanic however became a target for exploiting the honor system through wintrading - something much worse than dodging and we have banned dozens of accounts for confirmed wintrading.

Reverting the change while not allowing multi queue is something that the community felt was the best policy - and happened to be brought up while we were already discussing the merits of reverting the change. Rarely does a suggestion pop up without the internal team having already thought about and discussed - the same with this. We had been monitoring and discussing internally the best solution for PvP to emulate retail vanilla and to curtail players ability to abuse the system prior to the 10 page suggestion thread. The thread was helpful in showing the importance of the issue.

My expectation is that premades dodging will now occur more often and that cross-server multibox spying will occur more frequently. Please pay attention and report potential abusers.
Please report any issues you have to the Bugtracker
Nano
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player