FINALLY....... BLIZZLIKE BGS ARE BACK

Re: FINALLY....... BLIZZLIKE BGS ARE BACK

by vathdaar » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:37 pm

luckily for you Lection, thats now how vanilla works. The bigger the sample of pvp crowd is the bigger the brackets are : meaning 12k population actually benefits you and your casual crusade for ranking up.
Yes you will get rolled by premades, but thats how hard life for a solo wolf in a MMO gets to be.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lection » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:52 pm

I have no desire to solo queue, unfortunately you don't have much of a choice until you are at least rank 8. I've tried to put together premades of fellow low rank players, but finding enough people who speak english takes forever and I only have so much time to play. At my rank it's honestly probably not even worth it anyways. At least while solo queueing you have a decent chance of having some higher ranked/geared players on your team when you get faced against one of the many high rank premades.
Lection
Grunt
Grunt

by Ohhgee » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:54 pm

Sonasol wrote:If this change was made in 1st place was because something was wrong.
No. The changes were made in the first place because people who don't understand the underlying complexities of the Honor system whined and complained because Vanilla PvP was new to them, and they expected to solo queue a BG and have the same experience as retail.

It is true that the premade v premade priority system was put in place due to "player demand." But it was similar to when a child wants to eat 100 pieces of candy, not knowing it will make them sick. The child will whine and cry for more and more candy, until they vomit from eating too much. Now they see that eating 100 pieces of candy maybe wasn't the best idea :D

People that were too lazy or casual to form their own premades whined for the system to be changed. These people lacked an understanding of Vanilla. Unfortunately, their whining was listened to, and so we got a broken PvP system for 8 months.

Those whiners were just like children crying for 100 pieces of candy, not understanding the negative effects that it would have.
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sonasol » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:54 pm

So all this leads to what then. Solo wolfs stop playing batlegrounds?
Weak premades stoping to because they will get rekt by the top premades and they dont have pugs to rekt.

To me this a weaker system of what we had. Premade vs premade but with no pugs joining.
I also agree that changes must be done for the majority of the population so, if casuals are just a minority, screw them, screw me.
Sonasol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ohhgee » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:59 pm

Sorry mate you are mistaken^

The old system made it possible to reach high ranks AFKing or farming losses, which hurt the overall experience of solo queue players by filling BGs with people that were idling or not trying.

The old system forced premades to only fight each other, so there was no point in weaker groups even trying. A stronger enemy prem would farm them over and over. They would get no honor, give up, go back to solo queue filled with AFKers

New (Blizzlile) system promotes competition, encourages group making, and hurts AFKers
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Slibzshady » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:02 pm

rofl gg nost #1 who cares about the rest of the server, as long as the antisocial keyturning nolifing shitters can get r14 gy farming pugs where half the players just afk when they see prem all night ) gg shitters
Slibzshady
Sergeant
Sergeant

by snawfu » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:04 pm

3..2...1.. que

did you get que?? warsong 1?

no? drop que guys drop que we cant play without 5+5

cancer que system in a nutshell if you're an alliance hero player like mecher or jibbaj, rip in piss
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Slibzshady » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:06 pm

Ohhgee wrote:Sorry mate you are mistaken^

New (Blizzlile) system promotes competition, encourages group making, and hurts AFKers

^ absolutely clueless

i bet u the little girl at parties screaming idealism
Slibzshady
Sergeant
Sergeant

by arOo » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:09 pm

Slibzshady wrote:rofl gg nost #1 who cares about the rest of the server, as long as the antisocial keyturning nolifing shitters can get r14 gy farming pugs where half the players just afk when they see prem all night ) gg shitters

/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sonasol » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:10 pm

Its hurts afkers, I agree with that.
This system will force premades fight each other to, pugs will stop queue if they loose all the time.
I think the best times of this system will be now. In one month all will change.
Sonasol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player