FINALLY....... BLIZZLIKE BGS ARE BACK

Re: FINALLY....... BLIZZLIKE BGS ARE BACK

by Simonich » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:31 am

Lection wrote:
Simonich wrote:This is very big yes for me since i was in the worst situation. Wanted to premade with my guildies but we're not hardened enough for most of the other premades, although we could beat almost every pug.

But wed be only faced vs premades so yep :D Its good to not get punished for playing with specific people.

Oh good job, that must be fun for you stomping pugs because you can't win against other premades. You say it's good to not get punished for playing with specific people, but you think people who don't premade should be punished?

I believe that the BG scene should be naturally the best defeating the worse, teams randomly brought up to each other. Pugs lose simply to probably lack of organization and people who perhaps basically dont bother to focus objectives, its that simple. I happen to bring my own people together, and if there was a ladder, id be around the middle, that means im most likely to beat a pug (or compete vs other weak premades) or simply get steamrolled by geared/more skilled premades.

Before this update, what i felt like was going on was this : queueing pugs = going with randoms and even facing premades who made seperate 5man grps and queued the same time. Or making premade = get rekt cause i get brought against serious premades all the time

But now, you can gather some people who will at least listen to orders, even if the setup is crap, and you can claim some victories for yourself. Its not necesarry to go full-competitive that way either
Last edited by Simonich on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:35 am

Sonasol wrote:thats exactly my point, if I play 2 or 3 hours a day, I dont have time to do all that.
I should be able to play the game normaly without the need of being a nolifer.

Months ago when i was farming AB rep i played 4 hours per day, casually, probably just like you.

And i simply grabbed a bunch of random ppl and lead them in AB, cause it was simply better than pugging.
Anyone with leading capabilities can do that, if you dont have them, well, what can i say? Get them :D

At least people who have an idea of what should be done, the very fact you picked ppl to queue with will give everyone motivation to be cooperative
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Kil » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:41 am

Sonasol wrote:thats exactly my point, if I play 2 or 3 hours a day, I dont have time to do all that.

Because im what u guys call casual, im at work at the moment, will make my lunch in 1 h and will be back to work. Most of people that play this game are like me, So for us, this chages are bad
And I dont play pve either obviusly, takes even more time

Vanilla's been out what? 12 years? Come on guy. If you didn't know what you were getting into literally 5 minutes of google research and your choice of the 10 thousand pages on vanilla available would have prepared you.
You are not special. No one knows your name. No one will remember your name. Nothing you do will matter. Ever.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vathdaar » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:46 am

vathdaar wrote:Its an MMO and the game was designed towards premading, so yes the one who is doing it wrong is you not him :)

Why i dont see you argue same bullshit in PVE boss mechanic forum? "its too hardddddd i want to do it pug or soloooo NOt faiRr1!111!1"

Fagot.

Because im what u guys call casual, im at work at the moment, will make my lunch in 1 h and will be back to work. Most of people that play this game are like me, So for us, this chages are bad
And I dont play pve either obviusly, takes even more time

i ranked to 10 and 11 not playing more than 3 hours a day (if not less) and only on weekends so please dont come and justify being shit in " lack of time". I made my premade or joined main alliance prem and farmed all kind of shiters like you for enough time to make it worth for my rank.

In other words, if you re good / organised there is no need to nolife for up to r10/11 and even 12 with the system now fixed. The reason you dont do prems is either because you re bad or you just cant lead one. get good and stop qqing.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sonasol » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:49 am

If this change was made in 1st place was because something was wrong.
U read 10 thousand pages before playing a game? U weird man

It doesnt matter if im bad or not, I realy dont care, I will not get a medal if i get ran 10 or 11. I just want to have fun in the game. You guys see this almost like a job jesus
Last edited by Sonasol on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sonasol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:52 am

Sonasol wrote:If this change was made in 1st place was because something was wrong.
U read 10 thousand pages before playing a game? U weird man

It takes much more uprising to revert a change, and yes there was, because the situation wasnt right.

And your 2nd sentence, it is way of speaking, i guess i have to clarify it to you
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Sonasol » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:00 pm

Im gonna clarify what I ment to you to because you didnt understood either lol. What I ment was that I dont get to much information about a game before playing, I just play it. Im not gonna read what are the game bugs or what wrong in the game... I just find out myself later.
Sonasol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kil » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:05 pm

Sonasol wrote:U read 10 thousand pages before playing a game? U weird man

Sigh. I clearly said "your choice of the 10 thousand pages". Meaning there is soooo much information on a game that has been out soooo long (12 years) you shouldn't blame other people because you couldn't be bothered to put forth a minimum of effort to know what game you are playing.

Sonasol wrote:It doesnt matter if im bad or not, I realy dont care, I will not get a medal if i get ran 10 or 11. I just want to have fun in the game. You guys see this almost like a job jesus

If you just want to have fun and the rank doesn't matter to you then why does this change bother you? Just have fun. Any system they make that is even remotely blizzlike is premades farming pugs. That's how vanilla works. You want retail. This is not retail.
You are not special. No one knows your name. No one will remember your name. Nothing you do will matter. Ever.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sonasol » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Omfg, I understood what u ment thats why I answered in the same way but aparently u didnt get it.Nvm about that, isnt important.
Whats matters here is if casuals will be rekt so many times that they quit playing.
Or maybe vanilla wasnt made for casuals period
Sonasol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lection » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:34 pm

Kil wrote:
Sonasol wrote:U read 10 thousand pages before playing a game? U weird man

Sigh. I clearly said "your choice of the 10 thousand pages". Meaning there is soooo much information on a game that has been out soooo long (12 years) you shouldn't blame other people because you couldn't be bothered to put forth a minimum of effort to know what game you are playing.

Sonasol wrote:It doesnt matter if im bad or not, I realy dont care, I will not get a medal if i get ran 10 or 11. I just want to have fun in the game. You guys see this almost like a job jesus

If you just want to have fun and the rank doesn't matter to you then why does this change bother you? Just have fun. Any system they make that is even remotely blizzlike is premades farming pugs. That's how vanilla works. You want retail. This is not retail.

This is not how vanilla was. The nolife rankers were spread around dozens of servers in vanilla, whereas here they are all on the same server trying to relive their past "glories". Of course there were premades on my vanilla server, but not multiple rank 12+ premades that you seem to go up against every other game.

People keep arguing for blizzlike queues when we are not even playing on a blizzlike server in one of the most important aspects to pvp, population. How many vanilla servers had 12k+ people on concurrently?
Lection
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player