by Dusch » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:40 pm

Rest in peace Ungoro Rangers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SK9Kvxs6z4
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Dear Cartel

by vathdaar » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:31 pm

hey im not banned haha, i just quit cus nothing to do until AQ or TBC! but i fully support this actions.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by walagawad » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:35 am

YOU CANT BEAT THEM U BAN THEM !!! crY :roll: :twisted:
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by genovahero » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:10 am

When grown men cry to GMs in tickets like lil babies and even and get what they want,i can just facepalm for this amount of cRy after getting simply owned ik ungoro. we lost some of the greatest players of the server this day that even farmed at this spot when you PvE robots didnt even had the balls to compete here.

Just remember when you can get ppl banned like this, you can also get banned like that someday.
genovahero
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Omgzjustin » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:31 am

The moment they realize they got banned for duping whipper root tubers
Omgzjustin
Grunt
Grunt

by Thefacelessmen » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:39 am

Vathdaar,

We have worked hard, in the shadows, but it was not for nothing.
Feel free to create a new character and please respect our rules

TheFacelessmen
Thefacelessmen
Tester

by vathdaar » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:42 am

Thefacelessmen wrote:Vathdaar,

We have worked hard, in the shadows, but it was not for nothing.
Feel free to create a new character and please respect our rules

TheFacelessmen

as i said im not banned lol i uninstalled client some time ago, the guys got banned for some whipper root thing which i have nothing to do with so...wtf are you talking about :roll:
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Jarek » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:08 am

billy movies always 10/10
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Kil » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:43 am

Rip monkeynews, slipry, and that other guy, death by root tubers is pretty lame, butt lets not pretend steezy wasn't a mediocre player and horrible leader.

I have to admit though: he went at his immersion hardcore. Only going for kills and kb's (cuz this is 2005 and being top scoreboard is what gets ya wins) then blaming the other mages for not peeling, raging on TS for a variety of reasons including but not limited to; the aforementioned everyone has to do their job butt me, not winning fast enough, not losing fast enough, every time he died, not getting heals when he overextended, no logical reason, every time the que was too long, every time the que was too short, and every time someone was invited that he didn't like which was every time, and lets not forget playing two games then leaving or breaking up the premade because he lost to china again.

Oh yeah. We lost a gem folks. He was an alright guy.......when wardz was playin him. Butt he can always buy another 60 and rank again (like he did last time) so future rankers will experience his greatness.

I'll leave you with what the GM said after continually porting your competition to GM island while you account shared to victory: Stop whining and and crying so much.
You are not special. No one knows your name. No one will remember your name. Nothing you do will matter. Ever.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by walagawad » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:58 am

Kil wrote:Rip monkeynews, slipry, and that other guy, death by root tubers is pretty lame, butt lets not pretend steezy wasn't a mediocre player and horrible leader.

I have to admit though: he went at his immersion hardcore. Only going for kills and kb's (cuz this is 2005 and being top scoreboard is what gets ya wins) then blaming the other mages for not peeling, raging on TS for a variety of reasons including but not limited to; the aforementioned everyone has to do their job butt me, not winning fast enough, not losing fast enough, every time he died, not getting heals when he overextended, no logical reason, every time the que was too long, every time the que was too short, and every time someone was invited that he didn't like which was every time, and lets not forget playing two games then leaving or breaking up the premade because he lost to china again.

Oh yeah. We lost a gem folks. He was an alright guy.......when wardz was playin him. Butt he can always buy another 60 and rank again (like he did last time) so future rankers will experience his greatness.

I'll leave you with what the GM said after continually porting your competition to GM island while you account shared to victory: Stop whining and and crying so much.

sTEEzy fan boy club woot woot Steezy for bext mage n0st cryyy more crYY cant beat em BAN THEM hahha

p.s iz only game dont cut wrist or suicide <3

wardz gets banned gets back to his mansion lives life like arab rich boy but if you guys get banned RIP thats your whole life right there in mommy basement
Last edited by walagawad on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Player Vs Player