by Noxx » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:59 am

Love your vids haha
Noxx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Dear Cartel

by Kil » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:30 am

walagawad wrote:

sTEEzy fan boy club woot woot Steezy for bext mage n0st cryyy more crYY cant beat em BAN THEM hahha

p.s iz only game dont cut wrist or suicide <3

wardz gets banned gets back to his mansion lives life like arab rich boy but if you guys get banned RIP thats your whole life right there in mommy basement

Yes we all know steezy and wardz are mexican princes. So they can just buy new 60's and rank again like they did last time. Thank various gods Nost won't be long without them. Hopefully this time wardz plays for the majority of steezy's ranking.

Butt lets not forget it was your internet dignity that made a cry vid about getting banned after failing numerous times to ban competition you couldn't handle. BlAh bLaH BlAh nerds bLaH BlAh bLaH game BlAh bLaH BlAh have fun starting over after already starting over then starting over again when you get banned next time. I look forward to the next round of 'we totally aren't crying and whining and haven't wasted out lives' posts and vids. Always entertaining.
You are not special. No one knows your name. No one will remember your name. Nothing you do will matter. Ever.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by walagawad » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:37 am

Kil wrote:
walagawad wrote:

sTEEzy fan boy club woot woot Steezy for bext mage n0st cryyy more crYY cant beat em BAN THEM hahha

p.s iz only game dont cut wrist or suicide <3

wardz gets banned gets back to his mansion lives life like arab rich boy but if you guys get banned RIP thats your whole life right there in mommy basement

Yes we all know steezy and wardz are mexican princes. So they can just buy new 60's and rank again like they did last time. Thank various gods Nost won't be long without them. Hopefully this time wardz plays for the majority of steezy's ranking.

Butt lets not forget it was your internet dignity that made a cry vid about getting banned after failing numerous times to ban competition you couldn't handle. BlAh bLaH BlAh nerds bLaH BlAh bLaH game BlAh bLaH BlAh have fun starting over after already starting over then starting over again when you get banned next time. I look forward to the next round of 'we totally aren't crying and whining and haven't wasted out lives' posts and vids. Always entertaining.

all i SEe is hamburger MCdonald WORk woRK for support baby wELfare money HambuRGER money !!!!

p.S AraB Moneyyy buy all nostalrius thank CANT beat competetion ban them Keep geting rekt in crater sad how you can't fight back and make some false mass report :D anyways you need the CraTER MATE thats how you sell gold support your mom instead of her sucking isis cock on corner but us we dont even need gold or nothing soRRY u not born with golden dick in your mouth :P its LIFE mate support yo MAMA keep work in mcdonald factory boy or that isis cock gona rip right through her bleeding asshole <3 sorry you are not arab Rich boy I feel bad <3 You think wardz rly care about the ban ? :P its a fucking video game lmao lol your mad as fuck calm down its part of life you are poor or rich hahahhaha
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kil » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:44 am

walagawad wrote:
all i SEe is hamburger MCdonald WORk woRK for support baby wELfare money HambuRGER money !!!!

p.S AraB Moneyyy buy all nostalrius thank CANT beat competetion ban them Keep geting rekt in crater sad how you can't fight back and make some false mass report :D anyways you need the CraTER MATE thats how you sell gold support your mom instead of her sucking isis cock on corner but us we dont even need gold or nothing soRRY u not born with golden dick in your mouth :P its LIFE mate support yo MAMA keep work in mcdonald factory boy or that isis cock gona rip right through her bleeding asshole <3 sorry you are not arab Rich boy I feel bad <3 You think wardz rly care about the ban ? :P its a fucking video game lmao lol your mad as fuck calm down its part of life you are poor or rich hahahhaha

Niko is that you?

So what I can take from this is that you were born with a golden dick in your mouth?
You are not special. No one knows your name. No one will remember your name. Nothing you do will matter. Ever.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by walagawad » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:47 am

Kil wrote:
walagawad wrote:

Niko is that you?

So what I can take from this is that you were born with a golden dick in your mouth?

you got destroyed kid have a nice day I neeD go feed CheeTA so she shit 10 kilo kebab
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kil » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:50 am

walagawad wrote:
you got destroyed kid have a nice day I neeD go feed CheeTA so she shit 10 kilo kebab

Have fun. Get down on your knees again and maybe they will unban you one more time.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by walagawad » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:55 am

walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Noxm » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:05 pm

So pride of you, you suceed to find the keybinds
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Drynz » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:19 pm

Who is this Kil guy haha
Find this nigga some help he is extremely bitter
Drynz
Grunt
Grunt

by Kil » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:46 pm

Drynz wrote:Who is this Kil guy haha
Find this nigga some help he is extremely bitter

Are we taking this que?
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player