Best classes for 1v1 and wpvp

Best classes for 1v1 and wpvp

by Dirtnasti » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:57 am

So i know vanilla pvp is rock/paper/scissors based, but is there a class out there that doesn't have any "hard" counters? Ive been leaning towards warlock/Spriest.
Dirtnasti
Private
Private

Re: Best classes for 1v1 and wpvp

by Heglamore » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:25 pm

Dirtnasti wrote:So i know vanilla pvp is rock/paper/scissors based, but is there a class out there that doesn't have any "hard" counters? Ive been leaning towards warlock/Spriest.

Preparation Rogue. Period. They can kill people naked. They can also easily avoid anyone they don't want to fight.

Warlocks get countered hard by rogues. Their PvP trinket kinda sucks.

Shadowpriests can get countered by Ret Paladins, oddly enough, because they have to sit still to cast (therefore sitting in consecration) and have to mana-burn in melee range.
"you re ev il AND i kill y o u" - Malachie, Talking in 'Orc Gibberish'
Heglamore
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sham » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:08 pm

SL Warlock can beat any other class and he beats majority of them easily. Rogue doesnt counter him by no means, just abit more challenging then mage or hunter.

Another very strong dueling class is disc priest with good mana regen gear. It is also the hardest class to beat for lock.

ps/ lol @naked rogues beating someone half decent.
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Noxx » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:26 pm

In a proper 1v1 warlocks beat anyone.

Same with Shadow priests
Noxx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Theloras » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:41 pm

Heglamore wrote:
Preparation Rogue. Period. They can kill people naked. They can also easily avoid anyone they don't want to fight.

Reck Paladin will destroy any Rogue anytime, anywhere.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by pasur » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:47 pm

everyone in thread is piss don't listen to these weeaboos

only class that has no counters is reckoning pally

prep rogue can 1 v 1 any class except reck pally and alliance racials rape them go alliance rogue for ez times

Mage also can 1 v 1 any class but good rogue with engi isbad and reck pally is very bad unless you're best mage on server and ice block reckbomb

Warlocks suck dik until Tbc tbh don't listen to anime avatar kid
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by zusukie » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:24 pm

mage is the best class in vanilla pvp since its a tier1 class in small , mid , and big scale pvp
Zusukie - High Warlord Shaman Class Leader of <Emphasis>

zusukie
Grunt
Grunt

by Niko » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:40 pm

rogue with zg trinket and good gear + daggers
cy@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Darkwinjax » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:53 pm

Noxx and twink guy, if u suck @this game can u please stop giving your opinion on Pvp matters its irrelevant and u end up looking stupid ok
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by wiseoldenemy » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:07 pm

Lol are you mad? warlock is op everyone knows it, and on top of that they take no skill to play, put up instant aids, throw a deathcoil if they come too close, put a fear on yay you win gratz ur GOOD right. you dont even have to position cause fear goes off facing backwards lmao, rediculous tbh.

As for OP, while druid isnt the best its good for ganking group of scrubs cause you can merk one and then run away and come back and merk someone else. Rogue is good too cuz stealth obv and easy getaways. Shadow priest is nice cause u can troll with mind-controll, and they are strong 1v1/2/3 cuz aoe fear and u can spam ur aids on 3 ppl at once while taking out one at a time. Need good gear for that though since mana.

But, if you want to artificially inflate your ego and trick yourself into thinking ur god, play warlock. You don't even need to be good, I picked up a lvl 70 lock on a tbc pvp private server, never having played lock b4 and I would win duels spam instant aids, death coil lifesteal EZ lol.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Player Vs Player