WARNING lol crazy lvl 8 kills all horde

Re: WARNING lol crazy lvl 8 kills all horde

by satansdildo » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:54 pm

Healsgood wrote:I could care less about people's erroneous opinions.

Plagiarism, lol
Idol, lol

Some people are so bizarre, do want you want with your life, I'm going to do what I want with mine.

You act like a selfish little nut job and im sorry if you think you can stifle my fun. I offered sound advice on how I would of handled the apparent mistake you made.

But do what you want, run around like a child and do /s "another little faggot". Then gank my alt, then ill wreck your horde 60 with my main, then ill get my horde and camp your little paladin. Seems like a good plan.

I hope for future events in your life you develop better communication and problem solving skills.

I'm literally quoting people when I say "idol". The best comparison I can make is someone stealing your farming spot. Like no shit you want them gone. I was totally cool with the first few guys and even played with them, but after a while they just got out of control. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't simultaneously telling me I'm their inspiration AND playing like morons.

I think it's actually hilarious that my friend stealths around ganking non-verycoolguys. He thinks it's funny too and I couldn't stop him if I tried. You keep assuming it's me even though I've told you a couple times that it's not.

We've been playing this game for 10+ years. To my friends and I, WoW is mostly a joke and we only play to laugh and have fun doing stupid shit. Why do you think I've spent so much time and gold on a level 8? This entire thing, including the rogue, is a joke in a video game and you're calling it an "event in my life". We find the whole situation entertaining even if slightly annoying.

I hope in your future you can develop some originality. Your character names as well as being in <It Burns When I PvP> (in 2016 lol) would make you a prime target for us even if you weren't in durorar.
ultimateguy (was satansdildo) - 60 dwarf hunter and so awesome
verycoolguy (was satansdildo) - best char on server
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUAI6ABS3-U
satansdildo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Healsgood » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:33 pm

You know what I think is funny, you tried to bully someone and got your shit pushed in sideways. I'm a target alright, the one your friend (you) ran from twice.

Please bring more pve trash players that I can farm for honor, after they get flagged for killing my alt.

Oh and my horde alt will be parked out there soon, ill make a point to log on really quick and gank ya a couple times when I see you online.

I think someone on these forums said it best, play like a monkey, get treated like one m8.
Healsgood
Tester

by Blib » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:55 pm

Dude, people just don't like copycats, no need to get offended and self-righteous about it.
Blib
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Colezz » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:58 pm

Don't hate on satansdildo he's good guy
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Niko » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:00 pm

what are you plebs having drama about even
im not reading those fucking wall of texts too big words
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by satansdildo » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:13 pm

Sure, copy the high level horde idea too. I'm sure you have never done anything worth copying, so you most likely have no concept of what it's like to be copied.

Again, I have no control over the rogue. It wasn't even my idea to bring him there. If you legitimately couldn't tell that the rogue was a different person, I'd rather be a monkey than you lol. With that in mind, do you have an actual response to my last post? If not, I'm done arguing because I'd rather not have the thread closed.

No matter what you do though, Verycoolguy will always be the #1 ally in durotar.

what are you plebs having drama about even
im not reading those fucking wall of texts too big words

talk about a unoriginal man hahahahaha
satansdildo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Healsgood » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:09 am

I'm not arguing anything. I initially posted to warn people how much of a cancer you are.

The rest of my posts are of things that are going to happen to you as a result of your behavior.

I don't know why you are obsessed with this copying notion. Yes I copied your activity, that you made public for all to see. I've never claimed to be the originator. When you post fun stuff, people are going to want to have fun as well. You should of thought of this before you released a hilarious video. Maybe you did think of this all on your own, do you want a cookie? Lol, who cares. You are entitled to nothing.

I didn't have my main there specifically for you or your friend, I had it down there because I thought it would be comical to gank the pve hero trash that showed up from the horde crying in gen chats.

Making a horde is common sense if you desire to gank the alliance faction. I haven't had a reason to want to gank an alliance character until now.

I really dislike people like you, and I'm going to make sure you fully understand that in game.
Healsgood
Tester

by karndogg » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:23 am

Healsgood wrote:I really dislike people like you, and I'm going to make sure you fully understand that in game.

based on everything youve said in this thread, i really hate you and you dont deserve to be this huge of a fag and get to play a lvl 8
karndogg
Grunt
Grunt

by satansdildo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:36 am

I'm well aware that these people are the result of me making this public. I don't really care about who gets credit for the idea because there were a couple guys that were doing it already when I first arrived. They camped me on their horde 60s. I'd log off for literally hours and they'd still be there camping. They even went as far as getting me banned for a day. I thought the same thing of them as you do of me right now, but now I'd rather respect their game if they're on.

Even if it is my fault, I still find it ironic that all of these new people are stopping me from doing something I introduced them to. It's not so much about stealing the idea as it is about people who show up in groups with poorly made characters (no real enchants). I log on and there's already 3 level 60 horde just hanging around because these guys wanted to do the fun thing. Then they see me and act like they're meeting a celebrity and expect me NOT to be fuckin annoyed? HAHA okay gtfo. If someone actually made a proper twink and they weren't shit, I'd love to run to the barrens with them or something. That's a lot of fun when you have a group.

Your opinions and attitudes change drastically depending on what position you're in, and I have been where you are right now.

I really dislike people like you, and I'm going to make sure you fully understand that in game.

Go for it. I'm still getting lots of whispers about my video when I log in and I'm sure there are plenty of fans who would love to camp you.
satansdildo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Suppresso » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:24 pm

Hahah thank you so much for this video. People on the train this morning all looking at me like I'm crazy for laughing at my iPad
Suppresso
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player