WARNING lol crazy lvl 8 kills all horde

Re: WARNING lol crazy lvl 8 kills all horde

by UndeadChineseRogue » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:53 am

Does anyone know of a low level alliance area where horde could do something like this? To do so would require npcs friendly to the horde so that they can be healed and coax alliance players into attacking. The Frostmane troll area in Dun Morogh comes to mind but I'm not sure if the trolls are friendly to horde. Too lazy to run their on a horde alt (ally main) but any info would be appreciated.
UndeadChineseRogue
Tester

by TheRatKing » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:05 pm

Look at my Sig and click the link it'll answer your question. Idk if anyone knows the route I take to get there. I made it at lvl 2 initially and then got to 3.

To answer your question: they are not friendly
Frðstmane - Thelins Bane, Champion of Coldridge
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of an Era - (Tribute Walk Nost):
https://youtu.be/N7FB4zDpqVk
TheRatKing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Arioch » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:11 pm

DUUUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm literally wiping my tears now... and for christ fucking sake i'm not even past 1 minute in video....

BEST pvp video of all times. Link me better one! I dare you :)

EDIT: 2:30 he fkn HEALS AN NPC to annoy horde..... I don't know ffs... this video... screw leeeroy screw "here comes the pain..." Dude, you deserve a fkn statue built in your name for this. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

EDIT 2: In case those 9 dislikes there are from Nostalrius, I'd like to politely say to them two kind words - "fuck you".
Arioch
Private
Private

by Heycousin! » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:28 am

10/10 Was fun watching a PVP video that does not involve salt or Mafia in the title!
"I am a master of 60 master, and a trumpet player"
Heycousin!
Grunt
Grunt

by MajorKoenisch » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:40 am

If you see a Wormface in the area: I just want to bask in your greatness dildo.
MajorKoenisch
Tester

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player