Do horde warriors get kited a lot?

Re: Do horde warriors get kited a lot?

by ILikeEggs » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:42 am

the only good ally pvp racials are stone form and escape artist(fear ward for dwarf priests too) shadowmeld is shit and perception is shit. Any rogue with a functioning brain knows to wait out perception before getting in range, and that's if you know that they are there. You have to see the rogue OUT of stealth to even know that you should use perception. I'd rather have a fear break/immunity or berserking or stun resist or blood fury.. fucking war stomp is better than all ally racials but escape artist and maybe stoneform, and it's their worst racial
ILikeEggs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by DrearyYew » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:30 am

It is known Horde Racials are better, but Alliance have Paladins which pretty much break the game, both PvE and PvP.

The Horde meta plays off of the map advantages they have (mainly the easy as fuck 3 cap in AB) and their meta is more of an all-in meta; burst them down before their defensive capabilities have a chance to turn the fight back over. If Horde dont win the BS flag within 30s, it's over, they absolutely have to all in. You just can't outlast a group with Paladins.
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Imao » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:45 pm

DrearyYew wrote:It is known Horde Racials are better, but Alliance have Paladins which pretty much break the game, both PvE and PvP.

The Horde meta plays off of the map advantages they have (mainly the easy as fuck 3 cap in AB) and their meta is more of an all-in meta; burst them down before their defensive capabilities have a chance to turn the fight back over. If Horde dont win the BS flag within 30s, it's over, they absolutely have to all in. You just can't outlast a group with Paladins.

Mate, yu haven't experienced naxx geared ele shamans
Imao
Private
Private

by Avise » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:16 pm

Imao wrote:
DrearyYew wrote:It is known Horde Racials are better, but Alliance have Paladins which pretty much break the game, both PvE and PvP.

ye they are so damn good, oneshot anything =D, unless they get silenced, or their ns and trinkets are on cd, or unless they are oom, or pi gets dispelled. and then all teammates around are dead cos used all globals for nature bolts instead of putting grounding and using heals

amazing class :ugeek:
It is hard to win an argument with a smart person.
It is impossible to win an argument with an idiot.
Avise
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Forcerius » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:02 pm

Cheem wrote:
Muhsogyny wrote:
Heglamore wrote:I think Horde has more damage output, and Alliance has more defense. I don't think they have to try that much harder -- they are traditionally in vanilla.. the more powerful PvP faction. And that isn't because Horde players are inherently more skilled then alliance.

Will of the Forsaken. Look at your race population.

It has a huge impact on PvP.

Almost every character on the horde is an undead, or an orc.

The damage increase provided by windfury totem is outmatched by paladins able to keep their warriors completely free of all forms of CC. The defensive capabilities of alliance are so strong that they are actually able to focus more on offense because it is so much harder to pressure them. It is a significant advantage for alliance in pvp that paladins are the only healers in the game where their "fast cast" heal doesn't have garbage mana efficiency compared to their slow cast. WotF is good but alliance also has some very good racials that people rarely ever mention.

Don't forget escape artist, that racial is obnoxious on a warrior with someone who actually knows how to stance dance.

Yeah but the major flaw that makes it useless is that you have to be a gnome.
studyquran.org/resources/Quran_Reformist_Translation.pdf
Submission to God alone and doing good work is the only path to Paradise.
Peace be upon you.
Forcerius
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Imao » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:11 pm

Avise wrote:
Imao wrote:

ye they are so damn good, oneshot anything =D, unless they get silenced, or their ns and trinkets are on cd, or unless they are oom, or pi gets dispelled. and then all teammates around are dead cos used all globals for nature bolts instead of putting grounding and using heals

amazing class :ugeek:

They are by far the strongest class/spec with gear
Imao
Private
Private

by ILikeEggs » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:46 pm

I love how the horde retards who say "paladins are gods that break pvp, ally have it 2 ez total faceroll lol horde take such skill" neglect to mention(or are just ignorant to the fact) that despite blessing of freedom and BOP being extremely strong, they can be purged by shamans and priests.. in any real BG situation freedom is good only for breaking snares currently on the target, because it is instantly removed.
Now PVE is a different story, alliance has a very clear and very large advantage in PVE due to paladins since BOP isn't dispelled, bubble allows for clutch healing, super mana efficient heals, lay on hands, DI for wipe protection, but most important of all, the widest array of buffs which are also the strongest buffs of any class for a PVE environment. Salvation alone gives alliance a solid advantage in PVE.
In PVP paladins are obviously stronger than shamans, but don't act like they are impossible to counter. They are very strong but they aren't the godly gamebreaking titans that you guys make them out to be.
It's all about perspective. Just like alliance warlocks claim that Will of the Forsaken is the most broken racial/ability ever because they are the one class that it actually can make a huge difference against; when in reality WOTF is like the weakest of the horde racials, and honestly is worse than Escape Artist and Stoneform if we are talking about ranking situations rather than highly situational 1v1's.
ILikeEggs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by varth » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:58 pm

You think ele shaman are strong once they are naxx geared, wait until 8/8 t3 paladins. Paladins are just so nice even ignoring freedom, in that they can dispel and are very durable against physical while horde just has priests.

If I ever played ally id be a gnome war, I think they are absolutely hilarious because that tiny little guy/girl can absolutely plow you + escape artist is incredibly strong on a warrior. On my priest i'll get charged by a gnome warrior, peer closely at them and BLAM OH SHIT THATS AN ASSKANDI SHIT SHIT SHIT
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Niko » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:06 pm

full t3 holydin
tank valued armor
one flash heal or holy shock 50% hp of player hp

:pppppppppppppppppppppp
but ye
come tbc and horde is bigboy
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Imao » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:13 pm

varth wrote:You think ele shaman are strong once they are naxx geared, wait until 8/8 t3 paladins. Paladins are just so nice even ignoring freedom, in that they can dispel and are very durable against physical while horde just has priests.

If I ever played ally id be a gnome war, I think they are absolutely hilarious because that tiny little guy/girl can absolutely plow you + escape artist is incredibly strong on a warrior. On my priest i'll get charged by a gnome warrior, peer closely at them and BLAM OH SHIT THATS AN ASSKANDI SHIT SHIT SHIT

Oh I've seen 8/8 t3 paladins, but I've also seen them get lol1shotted countless times by the ele sham
Imao
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player