Have they addressed the fact BG's are nearly unplayable ???

Re: Have they addressed the fact BG's are nearly unplayable

by Heglamore » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:29 pm

obscura818 wrote:
vathdaar wrote:
obscura818 wrote:
Please tell me why, on a server with 9000 people online, I get matched against the same 2 premades over and over and over, and the same PUG's over and over and over? There are literally 100 or less people on the entire server @ 60 that are queueing for AB? The numbers dont add up sir.

So who are you blaming? the pugs for not qeueing or what, people already realised (unlike 2004) that making premades is more effiicient and by far less frustrating so who are you to avoid them from doing it?

Yeah, because people never premaded in vanilla? They just realized now that it's more efficient, sure.

You seriously think everyone else is premading? Thats the answer? No one is Pugging, they're all premading. That's why i'm always matched with & against the same people? Then why do i always get matched against the same 2 premades, shouldn't there be more?

Go complain in PVE section that people in this server are too geared and it isnt blizzlike, because on your retail server ppl would hang arround happily being retri palas in tier 0. What an absurd, sir.

Never said anything about people's gear. I just want to play PUG vs PUG games.
On retail i lost to premades many times, it didn't bother me much because:
-The queues were not 15 minutes
-There were plenty of PUG vs PUG games still, in between
-The premades were actual rankers and not account sellers

No -- you are getting matched against premades, because horde ques suck, because more horde want to BG then alliance, on a server with 49% (alliance) / 51% (horde) population ... so ques are long, and you get thrust against whatever is available.. and more alliance happen to premade then horde. It isn't because of the que-system.

It's because when the alliance want to BG, they do it seriously in teams, and over half the horde just want to "Lol. Will of the Forsaken takes a ton of skill.".
"you re ev il AND i kill y o u" - Malachie, Talking in 'Orc Gibberish'
Heglamore
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Heglamore » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:30 pm

obscura818 wrote:
Sham wrote:
obscura818 wrote:Twink pvp is shit

Keep getting stomped by premades and crying like a little girl on forums /shrug

Yeah, because a legit criticism of the server is "crying like a little girl" ?

If you think solo queue BG being nigh-unplayable is perfectly fine well, just lol

It has nothing to do with the system though. It has to do with the fact that more horde que then alliance, and alliance premade more often. So that's what's availible for you to que against.

No system the admins create is going to save you from the meta of enemy players.

Nor should anyone want it to.
"you re ev il AND i kill y o u" - Malachie, Talking in 'Orc Gibberish'
Heglamore
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Slicy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Worldsbest wrote:I have not argued that, occasionally they meet another premade im sure, but cant be hard to dodge the ''good'' premade anyway ?? im talking about the immense amount of dragonslayers with no clue how to play, who started ranking and now targets pugs cus its the only way they can get quick rank )))) the fact that you ''outplay'' them a few times is not gonna make u top of the ladder neither is it gonna make em stop que. are you actually lacking simple logic )?

Just ask to the previous/current ranking hordes what we've done to them for 6 weeks. From queuing and fighting horde established horde premades till we beat them regularly with mostly r7-r9 guys and with half the team using 60% mounts and shady pieces of gear (best weeks) to being fully r12-r13 and seeing new horde names giving up instead of trying harder.
We've consistently won most of our premade games, even with shitty compositions and at weird hours (the playable ones). It was not "a few times".

What ppl are trying to tell you is, you'll get way more fun and success ranking or farming rep or queuing for giggles by doing it with guildmates and/or friends. It's the same for the pve aspect of this game, be it dungeons, raids, etc. I'm sure you get the idea here. Content is not tuned to experience it solo.

The way the queue system works now is that you can also do it if your group is not the strongest and no matter if you're not full or if it means queuing with 6 warriors or 6 mages.
Before that change, you would be put in a queue where an established premade would roll over you every single time you queue with more than 5 (and you would be forced to go "pug" queue as long as you can't consistently beat them) and whenever you queue with less than 5 or solo and an opposite faction premade sat in 5 mins queue.

When you say "cant be hard to dodge the ''good'' premade anyway ??", that's what most rankers I've been doing on both sides because they had no other choice. The current queue system does not force them to dodge.
Either they dropped a queue pop they got before the 5 mins mark, either they went 2x5 man or to another BG.
It has been prohibited in my group until I wasn't leading it. I'd rather lose a game or stop queuing than dodge. Kills the point of pvp.

Before : you face full premades everytime you're more than 5 and as solo whenever these premades waited 5 minutes. This system ended up negating the ability for 1 side to queue as premade unless they would accept getting shit honor from long losses and fall behind. Hence why "lesser premades" usually started dodging the ways I explained.
After : you face pugs and premades no matter if you queue solo, with 4 up to 14 others.

Does not mean it's an ideal system, but it's the least worst one you can think of that remains as blizzlike as possible. Now if you can suggest something better, feel free to do so. I'm pretty sure a lot would agree that RBG was a great idea (again, it has his flaws as well). Not sure if it can ever happen on a vanilla server though.
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ILikeEggs » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:40 pm

Worldsbest wrote:it's cus they keyturning nolifers have been crying on forums for months now that, they lose against other premades so they would like the chance to grind afk pugs so now 8/10 games on horde is against premade where everyone just afk instead :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) welcome to nost m8 where baddies always get favoured over people with actual real lives :))))))))))))))

I just wanted to point out that you said "welcome to nost m8 where baddies always get favoured over people with actual real lives :))))))))))))))"
... the baddies are the ones with "actual real lives" m8.. the "good players" are the ones who do nothing but play this game. I'm not even hating on anyone but I just found that ironic because it's the people who spend all of their free time playing this game that are "good"; of course there are baddies that no-life it too, but for the most part it's the top players that play 25/7
edit: p.s. it's hilarious that you call Darkwinjax a "keyboard turning baddie" or w/e.. even though I don't like the guy at all, he's undeniably one of the best warlocks on the server in both PVE and PVP. You're calling someone who is WITHOUT QUESTION leagues ahead of you skill-wise a "keyboard turning baddie".. you really are retarded.
edit part 2: As I read deeper into the thread your autism intensifies rapidly.. first you call a top tier warlock a backpeddling shitter, then you call one of the top 20 rogues(overall) a shitter as well. If you're trolling then 10/10 good job u fuckin baited me hard mate, but if ur not then jesus christ just uninstall. I have no association with either Slicy or Darkwinjax and I don't really care to(not that I dislike them, I just don't really care) but calling them bad is just fucking laughable since they are 2 of the most talented players on the server. Neither of them are #1 at their class, but they are both extremely good and you are a no-name, no-rank retard who is probably just mentioning their names to try and gain some notoriety by proxy. Just get good or uninstall mate it's not hard.
Last edited by ILikeEggs on Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ILikeEggs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Niko » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:45 pm

gggggg
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by snawfu » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:48 pm

fuken post farm er s

kids
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Niko » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:53 pm

snawfu wrote:fuken post farm er s

kids

xDDD oot vittu stupid in head man!
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by ILikeEggs » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Worldsbest wrote:I'm saying it might be that you and your shitter nolife friends can que up in big grps but i cant and shouldnt have to. I am not here to get high rank im here to get some decent blues and do a few bgs a few times a week.
When i log on to do bgs after the change, i meet 80% premades and my team decides to just afk.
IT WAS NOT LIKE THAT ON RETAIL YOU SHITTER YOU OBV ARE BAD AT WOW
---- which is surprising considering the obscure amount of time youve spent on private servers lmao

the "casual fun pvp" is in AV buddy. If you want to have fun PVPing and don't care about honor, you need to queue AV. Thats where you get 1v1's/fun 1v2's and shit, especially as a mage(and horde at that..)
Queue AV and pick off the abundance of retarded ally shitters that run around gathering herbs/ore, or just run thru mid doing nothing because they are clueless and don't understand 12 year old objective based battlegrounds. If I was looking to have "fun" pvping, I wouldn't q WSG or AB because if you had a fucking brain you would realize that you're going to run into premades 99% of the time. That's where the HONOR is, not the "FUN"..
Your solution should be to either queue AV for solid fun PVP against players that range from completely and utterly retarded to highly skilled/geared, or as an alternative, go world PVP in places like BRM, Thorium Point, Morgan's Vigil, Felwood, EPL, Un'goro.. there are dozens of places where you can go pvp solo for "fun" or in a small group of friends.. but trying to do "casual fun pvp" in the 2 BG's that are the #1 place to run into high ranked players/premades is just completely fucking retarded, period.
ILikeEggs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Pottu » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:00 pm

And with that solid advice from ILikeEggs, I'm closing this thread before the flaming and insults get worse.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player