Have they addressed the fact BG's are nearly unplayable ???

Have they addressed the fact BG's are nearly unplayable ???

by obscura818 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:55 am

Very disappointing for me.
The whole reason I rolled here was to just get "decently" geared, and then just BG casually for fun. I love PVP, i love BG's.

Sadly, BG's are pretty much unplayable.
15 minute queue, just to get matched up against premade and lose in 3 minutes.
Queue again, repeat.

Maybe 1 out of 4 games is a good game.
Sorry I don't want to wait an hour of losing to premades just for 1 match that's fair and fun.

This server always "brags" about the HUGE population, 9000 players online, So why am I always matched vs the same 2 premades Over and over again in AB? Why do i always have the same people on my team? The numbers don't add up.

I guess everyone just quit BG'ing because they are tired of playing against premades, and having AFK honor farmers on their team. Something has to be done. Just delete premades completely.
obscura818
Tester

Re: Have they addressed the fact BG's are nearly unplayable

by Jarek » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:03 am

Buy subscription of Healthycow solo queue guide.
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Worldsbest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:08 am

it's cus they keyturning nolifers have been crying on forums for months now that, they lose against other premades so they would like the chance to grind afk pugs so now 8/10 games on horde is against premade where everyone just afk instead :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) welcome to nost m8 where baddies always get favoured over people with actual real lives :))))))))))))))
Worldsbest
Private
Private

by Azuregos » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:12 am

You seem to be new here.
My watch is eternal, mortal.
Azuregos
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:37 am

Worldsbest wrote:it's cus they keyturning nolifers have been crying on forums for months now that, they lose against other premades so they would like the chance to grind afk pugs so now 8/10 games on horde is against premade where everyone just afk instead :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) welcome to nost m8 where baddies always get favoured over people with actual real lives :))))))))))))))

lmao

u have 0 idea what u talking about u mongoloid shitter, if u have a life u can't rank, if u suck and cna't play in premade u are going to get farmed by premade.

and no i lost 0 games while i was ranking vs other premades there are reasons why the old system was shit all the good players and rankers feel sorry for u mongoloids who can't understand said reasons.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Worldsbest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:38 am

al gone
Last edited by Worldsbest on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Worldsbest
Private
Private

by Worldsbest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:40 am

Darkwinjax wrote:
Worldsbest wrote:it's cus they keyturning nolifers have been crying on forums for months now that, they lose against other premades so they would like the chance to grind afk pugs so now 8/10 games on horde is against premade where everyone just afk instead :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) welcome to nost m8 where baddies always get favoured over people with actual real lives :))))))))))))))

lmao

u have 0 idea what u talking about u mongoloid shitter, if u have a life u can't rank, if u suck and cna't play in premade u are going to get farmed by premade.

and no i lost 0 games while i was ranking vs other premades there are reasons why the old system was shit all the good players and rankers feel sorry for u mongoloids who can't understand said reasons.

XXDDDD lloook this is one of the keyturners who enjoys farming afkers )) he has absolutely no life, he does not want REAL challengin games he just wanna grind honor all day on private server = its his lyfe ))

IM SURE YOU ARE GETTING SUPER GOOD GAMES NOW ROFL fucking nost heroes lmao
Worldsbest
Private
Private

by Jarek » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:41 am

Another kid making new acc to spam )
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Worldsbest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:48 am

na if i should be serious i see why it was a problem for real premaders.
But nost devs should also acknowledge that not everyone has the lifestyle of a insecure teenager.. they can't play enough hours to find consistent decent people to premade with. It's not a matter of how well they play it's a matter of how much time they invest. On retail this would not be a problem - they obv would not get r10+ but they could atleast log on and play bgs without meeting 80% premades and having their team just afk it out.
Untop of that we sit in 20min queues so if u got 3 hours to play a day you get 1 hr of queue atleast 1hr of many premades farming u and 1 hr of decent games if u lucky.

I promise you non of u nost heroes are even close to my level in this game, i just dont have the time to find decent players (which is also rly rare here rofl 10yr old game still most people dont know shit9

come at me
Worldsbest
Private
Private

by Azuregos » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:15 am

Crap where did I stash my popcorn?
My watch is eternal, mortal.
Azuregos
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next