Have they addressed the fact BG's are nearly unplayable ???

Re: Have they addressed the fact BG's are nearly unplayable

by Slicy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:17 am

Loled.

"Worldsbest". Is your char name the same in game ? Just so I know when I enter a BG if I need to track you down when you're hiding in AB inside Defiler's Den, inside a waterfall or behind your portal/the saw close to your graveyard in WSG ?

The fact you struggle to rank up higher than 10 solo is perfectly blizzlike. I'd say it's a "problem" on horde side (you get shit on and outfarmed by most of your faction, that's what it means and it's a fact) and not due to alliance premade and shitmades. Or maybe you're the problem who knows.

If you're good as you claim to, you'll find decent players even with very short playtime. You won't if you're bad. Wish you good luck.

Btw retail is needing more subs I heard.
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Slicy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:18 am

Azuregos wrote:Crap where did I stash my popcorn?

Need some carrots bunnyregos ?
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Azuregos » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:21 am

Slicy wrote:
Azuregos wrote:Crap where did I stash my popcorn?

Need some carrots bunnyregos ?

If you're offering I will gladly accept, I can't seem to find my 'corn. Please?
My watch is eternal, mortal.
Azuregos
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Slicy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:33 am

Azuregos wrote:If you're offering I will gladly accept, I can't seem to find my 'corn. Please?

You need to come down to the crater then, we're setting up a BBQ just for you. Azuwings gon b so crispy !
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Worldsbest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:45 am

Slicy wrote:Loled.

"Worldsbest". Is your char name the same in game ? Just so I know when I enter a BG if I need to track you down when you're hiding in AB inside Defiler's Den, inside a waterfall or behind your portal/the saw close to your graveyard in WSG ?

The fact you struggle to rank up higher than 10 solo is perfectly blizzlike. I'd say it's a "problem" on horde side (you get shit on and outfarmed by most of your faction, that's what it means and it's a fact) and not due to alliance premade and shitmades. Or maybe you're the problem who knows.

If you're good as you claim to, you'll find decent players even with very short playtime. You won't if you're bad. Wish you good luck.

Btw retail is needing more subs I heard.

I hardly afk any bgs ) yes thts my char come find me ill smash u in my greens ))
Try re-reading what i wrote.. i do not want rank10+ and i am aware that getting it solo is not doable.

and no u cant find CONSISTENT decent players, because like me, they cant promise to log on every day.
I've met decent people for sure here, but its rare that we are enough online at the same time to put together a team. Meeting nolifer dragonslayer backpedalin cunts 8/10 games makes u not wanna go bg at all.
It was not like that on retail..

-- i just read what u said again , are u tryin to bash me XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
hory sjit mejt u are bad at that too so i bet u suck at this game ) come duel me
Worldsbest
Private
Private

by Azuregos » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:49 am

Slicy wrote:You need to come down to the crater then, we're setting up a BBQ just for you. Azuwings gon b so crispy !

I told you before, I need a hunter to show me the way. Though that might be harder now that the warriors learned how to distract me...
My watch is eternal, mortal.
Azuregos
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Worldsbest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:50 am

ahaha u that baddie human rog arent u, ill skull ur blind again u fukin shitter lmao
Worldsbest
Private
Private

by Sham » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:53 am

60 level BGs were a joke for almost a year now. Thats why people who want casual pvp for fun create twinks. In 29 bracket it is often instant queues, fun challenging games (during EU and US prime time), alot twinks and good players both sides. We have more then a hundred active 29 twinks in our guild alone.
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vathdaar » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:03 pm

Worldsbest wrote:ahaha u that baddie human rog arent u, ill skull ur blind again u fukin shitter lmao

Another shit ud mage kid blaming the system for his own badness. You dont need to play nolife to gather a prem (or join one) and steamrol those " backpedaling cunts". D you want a tip of why you dont do it and come here to cry instead? Ye, you re shit and neither ppl want you in a decent prem or you have the balls to make one.

The shitposting is fun it feeds everyone with your butthurt kid,
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Worldsbest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:05 pm

vathdaar wrote:
Worldsbest wrote:ahaha u that baddie human rog arent u, ill skull ur blind again u fukin shitter lmao

Another shit ud mage kid blaming the system for his own badness. You dont need to play nolife to gather a prem (or join one) and steamrol those " backpedaling cunts". D you want a tip of why you dont do it and come here to cry instead? Ye, you re shit and neither ppl want you in a decent prem or you have the balls to make one.

The shitposting is fun it feeds everyone with your butthurt kid,

why am i not suprised to find #1 nerd in nost history tryna bash me wahahhaa

''DONT BLAME THE SYSTEM FOR YOUR OWN BADNESS'' wahahhahahahah

man i have no words, u kinda dissed yourself wahahhaa

aaa - ok im happy you can find competent players with THE LITTLE HOURS WE ALL KNOW YOU SPEND ON WOW . . . . . but i can't find people - only the random invite requests i get from already set prems but since i can only join like once or twice a week, i am too unreliable to be in their team )))))))))

shitter
Last edited by Worldsbest on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Worldsbest
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player