Have they addressed the fact BG's are nearly unplayable ???

Re: Have they addressed the fact BG's are nearly unplayable

by Worldsbest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:40 pm

social outcasts unite lmaooo
Worldsbest
Private
Private

by Slicy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:49 pm

You are shit at the game I think. I pugged to r11 on this server when it had way stronger premades on both sides. Was fine and fun, even when facing premades.
If you are bad, crying here and complaining about something which is the result of that game being 12 years old (and most ppl actually understand how to pvp now, so they group up and have giggles together, you can't do shit about it, that's how the game is now).

What you are asking for is every player should forget everything they know about this game #BrainsWipedOut and start from scratch. This isn't 2005 anymore. DEAL WITH IT.

Also :

Azuregos wrote:/carrots
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vathdaar » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:53 pm

obscura818 wrote:
vathdaar wrote:
obscura818 wrote:
Please tell me why, on a server with 9000 people online, I get matched against the same 2 premades over and over and over, and the same PUG's over and over and over? There are literally 100 or less people on the entire server @ 60 that are queueing for AB? The numbers dont add up sir.

So who are you blaming? the pugs for not qeueing or what, people already realised (unlike 2004) that making premades is more effiicient and by far less frustrating so who are you to avoid them from doing it?

Yeah, because people never premaded in vanilla? They just realized now that it's more efficient, sure.

You seriously think everyone else is premading? Thats the answer? No one is Pugging, they're all premading. That's why i'm always matched with & against the same people? Then why do i always get matched against the same 2 premades, shouldn't there be more?

Go complain in PVE section that people in this server are too geared and it isnt blizzlike, because on your retail server ppl would hang arround happily being retri palas in tier 0. What an absurd, sir.

Never said anything about people's gear. I just want to play PUG vs PUG games.
On retail i lost to premades many times, it didn't bother me much because:
-The queues were not 15 minutes
-There were plenty of PUG vs PUG games still, in between
-The premades were actual rankers and not account sellers

1) Qeues are 15 min because you re another ud retard probably who went to the high populated faction, qeue system has nothing to do there
2)There are plenty of PUG vs PUG games, but there are many premades too, Tell people to qeue more in pug instead of forcing Rankers / group players to fit your solo gameplay
3) account sellers represent actually 5% of the rankers and as far as i know nostalrius GMS already dealt with them since they impact on everyone, again nothing to do with the qeue system.

So, why are you blaming the qeue system again?
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by obscura818 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Slicy wrote:You are shit at the game I think. I pugged to r11 on this server when it had way stronger premades on both sides. Was fine and fun, even when facing premades.
If you are bad, crying here and complaining about something which is the result of that game being 12 years old (and most ppl actually understand how to pvp now, so they group up and have giggles together, you can't do shit about it, that's how the game is now).

What you are asking for is every player should forget everything they know about this game #BrainsWipedOut and start from scratch. This isn't 2005 anymore. DEAL WITH IT.

Also :

"Was fine and fun, even when facing premades"

Yeah, suuure. Sitting at the base waiting for a quick 5 cap is fun.
Literally the only premades I've faced are Chinese so, so much for ur "everyone learned to premade!" point.

vathdaar wrote:

1) Qeues are 15 min because you re another ud retard probably who went to the high populated faction, qeue system has nothing to do there
2)There are plenty of PUG vs PUG games, but there are many premades too, Tell people to qeue more in pug instead of forcing Rankers / group players to fit your solo gameplay
3) account sellers represent actually 5% of the rankers and as far as i know nostalrius GMS already dealt with them since they impact on everyone, again nothing to do with the qeue system.

Oh, okay, well then, Next time ppl wanna brag about this server having "9000 players online! Best vanilla blizzlike server!" You should mention that PuG BG's are unplayable for horde.
Btw I'm pretty sure it sucks on alliance too, I've heard people say their team is all afk because horde pugs beat alliance pugs.

And "Blaming the queue system" I am not. All i am saying is, PUG BG's are trash. And your reasonings for it are laughable at best

there is a point to BG's besides ranking up. I don't give a shit about "optimal playing of farming afk pugs" I just want to have fun, i enjoy vanilla pvp and bging.

I think worldsbest is right, y'all sound like you're autistic as fuck, this server is your life and you can't accept there is a glaring flaw with it. You can't accept people play casually and for fun (they are the majority), and not for just power grinding ranking gearing and all that shit.
Last edited by obscura818 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obscura818
Tester

by Worldsbest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:08 pm

Slicy wrote:You are shit at the game I think. I pugged to r11 on this server when it had way stronger premades on both sides. Was fine and fun, even when facing premades.

Also :

the premades i face are not strong , theyre shit but i cant solo a team ??? cool that u can tho bro gj
my team afks the second they see anyone r10+. ''Forget everything they know about this game'' man u are rly mentally challenged arent u ?? how the fuk does your brain work ???? IM FINE WITH PREMADES EXISTING AND FIGHTING EACHOTHER, HELL EVEN ONCE EVERY 5 BG PUGS GETTIN Grinded im fine with. I am not fine with the insane over the top amount of backpedaling dragonslayers now getting easy rank cus they farm afk pugs cus pugs dont wanna fight 80% premades. how can it be that hard for u autists to understand ???????????
Worldsbest
Private
Private

by Sharax » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:38 pm

The problem is that the Vanilla PvP progression system encourages you to maximize your honor/hour ratio, which means, premades want to faceroll pugs to achieve this. The system wasn't designed to encourage competitive games (like RBGs on retail).

For solo queuers, I would honestly stick to sub-60 brackets. Best place to find casual, competitive games.
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Darkwinjax » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:14 pm

u idiots have to realize that perfect scenario in vanilla queue system is 0 puggers and everyone playing in their respective premade, brackets being controlled by the best premades and so on and so on, in this utopia every game would be premade vs premade without the fear of getting outfarmed by pugs or 5 mans like what happened to the dominant premade in the previours queue system

but ofc you noobs would rather cry on forums than learn to play or even try to understand what I'm saying,

ps. if u were any good you would receive 10 whispers everyday of everykind of player wanting to play with u on their premade, but you are shit and obviously can't lead a premade and you can't play with the good players either.

pss enjoy cry on forums
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Worldsbest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:28 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:u idiots have to realize that perfect scenario in vanilla queue system is 0 puggers and everyone playing in their respective premade, brackets being controlled by the best premades and so on and so on, in this utopia every game would be premade vs premade without the fear of getting outfarmed by pugs or 5 mans like what happened to the dominant premade in the previours queue system

but ofc you noobs would rather cry on forums than learn to play or even try to understand what I'm saying,

ps. if u were any good you would receive 10 whispers everyday of everykind of player wanting to play with u on their premade, but you are shit and obviously can't lead a premade and you can't play with the good players either.

pss enjoy cry on forums

thats your opinion on how it should be.
You wanna know how it rly should be ? rated bgs. no one can control the bracket like this u fukin giant mongoloid, might be ''you never lose'' which i sincerely doubt since ive seen how shit u guys are, but then you are beating afkers while u spend ur whole life farming so u can faceroll people 9))
????????????? retard

ps if u were any good u would know who i am )) i am undercover , can u guess m8 ) ? no ? ? ?
u and the rest of the shitters u play with is, and will always be, nonamer private server heroes who wouldnt even play if anyone decent bothered to nolife as much as u guys)

keep thinkin u good shitters ))
Worldsbest
Private
Private

by Molochok » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:38 pm

obscura818 wrote:

Also :

"Was fine and fun, even when facing premades"

Yeah, suuure. Sitting at the base waiting for a quick 5 cap is fun.
Literally the only premades I've faced are Chinese so, so much for ur "everyone learned to premade!" point.

vathdaar wrote:

Oh, okay, well then, Next time ppl wanna brag about this server having "9000 players online! Best vanilla blizzlike server!" You should mention that PuG BG's are unplayable for horde.
Btw I'm pretty sure it sucks on alliance too, I've heard people say their team is all afk because horde pugs beat alliance pugs.

And "Blaming the queue system" I am not. All i am saying is, PUG BG's are trash. And your reasonings for it are laughable at best

there is a point to BG's besides ranking up. I don't give a shit about "optimal playing of farming afk pugs" I just want to have fun, i enjoy vanilla pvp and bging.

I think worldsbest is right, y'all sound like you're autistic as fuck, this server is your life and you can't accept there is a glaring flaw with it. You can't accept people play casually and for fun (they are the majority), and not for just power grinding ranking gearing and all that shit.

No offence, but in vanilla you cant get any fun without decent gear.
Btw what are the planks for horde/alliance today?
Molochok
Private
Private

by vathdaar » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:42 pm

Worldsbest wrote:

Also :

the premades i face are not strong , theyre shit but i cant solo a team ??? cool that u can tho bro gj
my team afks the second they see anyone r10+. ''Forget everything they know about this game'' man u are rly mentally challenged arent u ?? how the fuk does your brain work ???? IM FINE WITH PREMADES EXISTING AND FIGHTING EACHOTHER, HELL EVEN ONCE EVERY 5 BG PUGS GETTIN Grinded im fine with. I am not fine with the insane over the top amount of backpedaling dragonslayers now getting easy rank cus they farm afk pugs cus pugs dont wanna fight 80% premades. how can it be that hard for u autists to understand ???????????

so if 80% are premades then how can you argue that all premades fight/farm pugs? is there a new system where prems ONLY fight pugs? if im not mistaken those same prems will fight other prems and the top prem will be the top of the chain, i dont see how that is " unfair ". Maybe those shit prems should QQ also cus they gett farmed and " ITs not Fair"21!1!!1" ?

yes , autism.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player