Have they addressed the fact BG's are nearly unplayable ???

Re: Have they addressed the fact BG's are nearly unplayable

by zzxx » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:47 pm

this is a good thread
Time and space, it's a crossroad through a gate, where do you go?
Getownedlol
Ogtucker
zzxx
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Worldsbest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:49 pm

I have not argued that, occasionally they meet another premade im sure, but cant be hard to dodge the ''good'' premade anyway ?? im talking about the immense amount of dragonslayers with no clue how to play, who started ranking and now targets pugs cus its the only way they can get quick rank )))) the fact that you ''outplay'' them a few times is not gonna make u top of the ladder neither is it gonna make em stop que. are you actually lacking simple logic )?
Worldsbest
Private
Private

by Azuregos » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:56 pm

/more carrots

Slicy you're a brilliant mortal.
My watch is eternal, mortal.
Azuregos
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Noxm » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:18 pm

/more tubber please
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Worldsbest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:48 pm

20 min que , first game i join rank14 premade and these guys are REAL SHITTERS.
the r14 rogs backpedal, like honestly they keyturn...........................................

thx nost ) nic retail queue system )

2nd bg , 15min queue, this time once again yet another retarded backpedaling r13 premade...
aaaand the shitter warrior is ofcourse keyturning to make it even more delightful ) ty nost

Worldsbest
Private
Private

by Fubbzy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:14 pm

Worldsbest wrote:20 min que , first game i join rank14 premade and these guys are REAL SHITTERS.
the r14 rogs backpedal, like honestly they keyturn...........................................

2nd bg , 15min queue, this time once again yet another retarded backpedaling r13 premade...
aaaand the shitter warrior is ofcourse keyturning to make it even more delightful ) ty nost

Hey man, you use the same cs bind as me if i play mage! Wow
Fubbzy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:29 pm

any of these retards who say "l2p make ur own premade" are just a bunch of autistic retard neckbeards who thinks vanilla WoW bgs actually take any skill hahahahahahahah. Mongoloid dumbasses. I agree with OP, I was one of those who came on this server and got decently geared so I can just join bgs and have some fun, but nope fucking premades 24/7 hahahah fuck you. Now I am rerolling a druid and I'm just gonna hang out in the world and gank fuckers trying to farm shit.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by djdavy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:31 pm

After reading the posts I was surprised it wasn't about lag haha.

@OP or anyone complaining about this, make your own groups, really that easy.
Alixzander - Tauren Shaman
djdavy
Private
Private

by vathdaar » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:57 pm

Worldsbest wrote:20 min que , first game i join rank14 premade and these guys are REAL SHITTERS.

if they are THAT bad as you claim then make your own group :) 9k people online and you cant get 10 or 15 kids? that shows you re either an autist solo wolf ( not made for MMOs) or not good enough to be called for prem.

As Darkwinjax said, and believe it 100%, if you were ANY good at all rather than another shit QQer like half of this forum, as soon as you log in you d get 10 wispers begging you to join prem, as i do whenevr i log paladin or winjax does himself but... let me guess? that doesnt happen to you. quit your autistic attitude and l2p
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Slicy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:08 pm

Nice Icy Weapon on your +16 frost dmg dagger btw.
Looks like AB exalted is far away xD
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player