Dodgestate Rekt (as always)

Re: Dodgestate Rekt (as always)

by Niko » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:34 pm

Pop wrote:Gott snack.

vart spelar du mr malmö
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by lasty » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:17 pm

Shoutout to <NOPE> for wiping on Emeriss, then failing to grief a loose alliance of Americans and Euros who cleared the trash for them.

Also big GZ on getting cucked by China. Truly a night of next level plays by the bezt guild ever))))))
Captain of the GRIZZLY Anime Team
Fight-Tank of the GRIZZLY D&D Team

Dance Like Nobody's Watching
Love Like You've Never Been Hurt
Sing Like Nobody's Listening
Live Like It's Heaven on Earth
lasty
Grunt
Grunt

by Ohhgee » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Shoutout to NaCl/Entitled for constantly saying they won't grief, then doing it anyway. Nice tactic having "Pants" drop guild and then pull 1,000 mobs into us :D
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by slipryy » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:45 pm

can't imagine being so shit that my raid almost got wiped by 2 ppl with the death aura on them on emeriss

can't imagine being so shit my entire raid got wiped on ysondre by chain lightning(? ? ? how)

murica pride
slipryy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by mecher » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Ohhgee wrote:Shoutout to NaCl/Entitled for constantly saying they won't grief, then doing it anyway. Nice tactic having "Pants" drop guild and then pull 1,000 mobs into us :D

""pants"" left the guild last week, we didnt have any involvement

i mean, if our end goal was to push you out of world dragons it goes to show that we needn't be as elaborate as u claim seeing as though u got wiped by 1 autist who has proven before that he absolutely despises NOPE and then failed to wipe us with 20 people. cant say im surprised you would act as spiteful as you did while operating on absolutely 0 information, though, both you and slipryy are literal children

perhaps u should stick to autistically ranting about shit that doesnt affect you on the forums, seems to be the only thing ur good at these days lel
mecher
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by lasty » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:43 pm

slipryy wrote:can't imagine being so shit that my raid almost got wiped by 2 ppl with the death aura on them on emeriss

can't imagine being so shit my entire raid got wiped on ysondre by chain lightning(? ? ? how)

murica pride

shout out to being literally unable to grief us even with your 20 unemployed mouth breathers diving onto our raid and spawning mushrooms

Also, why didn't you address literally getting cucked by china? This is some wiping on nef and losing server first to DS level embarrassment man, smh prayin that your autism bennies come in the mail soon
Captain of the GRIZZLY Anime Team
Fight-Tank of the GRIZZLY D&D Team

Dance Like Nobody's Watching
Love Like You've Never Been Hurt
Sing Like Nobody's Listening
Live Like It's Heaven on Earth
lasty
Grunt
Grunt

by Niko » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:43 am

here iam like
actually raidleading bwl guild and shit
enjoy it and all cool feeling like real pve tryhard
then u nerds duking it out over some additional pixels :DDDDDDDD

suddenly i feel like im not even nerdy.... for having r13 lock and full t2 rogue...........
hehe.
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player