Dodgestate Rekt (as always)

Re: Dodgestate Rekt (as always)

by Veggie Lord » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:07 pm

DragonCoquin wrote:
Darkwinjax wrote:
DragonCoquin wrote:Whoever has the first strike in wpvp is kinda like the winner. You guys took by surprise DS two times, and raped them in STV / BRM. Yeah it was a rape, but because you took them by surprise.
A few mages going in the pack, nova + aoe = absolute death for everyone.

I mean good job, this is fun, and you raped them yeah.
But this doesn't show someone's skill at all... This is exactly the same situation as for the nightmare dragons
3:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYFD06UFscw
You guys took them by surprise, mass nova + aoe from mages.
GG this is really awesome to watch I mean it.

But please this doesn't mean a single thing about DS skill. I'm not a DS member. And I'm not their fanboy. I don't know a single thing about the DODGESTATE thing either. And honestly I don't give a f*** about it or any other thing.
Once you're freezed, it's over, mages AOE you to death. I don't think any "skill" could help you here.

So don't shit on them for their lack of skill because of THAT.

Thanks.

(this is for the ones who answered by "Ha this shows what DS really is")

you realize they knew we were there but they thought they would win because they had 2 other 40 mad raids with them ;) yeeee they're shit )

They knew you were there ? Really ? Why did they all AFK in STV then :D No reaction at all ahah
Though I can't really comment this as I don't know the situation well, whereas they knew or not.

@Veggie lord : "Isnt it part of skill to manage to get your enemy in a situation like this? And isnt it skill not to get caught like this? "

And for BRM well, Allys hid behind the wall then insta rape. So not many things to do in such a narrow corridor when you're already engaged.
I don't really consider it to be "skill", but nevermind, everyone has a different idea of "skill" I guess :p
As I said, I don't think any skill could help you when you're already freezed by ice mages. Yes you could avoid being freezed, but I still maintain my point : surprise effet. +BRM has very narrow corridors.

Yeah it's a chokepoint. But if they knew NOPE was here, (and if, because to me it looks like they were going to raid like usual but this I don't know, just my opinion from an outsider), how would they manage to take them out then ? If they still stay hidden in BRM ? They try to bait them ?

Thats the point, Horde knew NOPE was there. They stopped to wait for more guilds and then went it. And there is more then 1 way into BRM, with the numbers on horde side they could have easily split up and send half to the other entrance.
Veggie Lord
Grunt
Grunt

by Allora » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:35 pm

DragonCoquin wrote:
They knew you were there ? Really ? Why did they all AFK in STV then :D No reaction at all ahah
Though I can't really comment this as I don't know the situation well, whereas they knew or not.

@Veggie lord : "Isnt it part of skill to manage to get your enemy in a situation like this? And isnt it skill not to get caught like this? "

And for BRM well, Allys hid behind the wall then insta rape. So not many things to do in such a narrow corridor when you're already engaged.
I don't really consider it to be "skill", but nevermind, everyone has a different idea of "skill" I guess :p
As I said, I don't think any skill could help you when you're already freezed by ice mages. Yes you could avoid being freezed, but I still maintain my point : surprise effet. +BRM has very narrow corridors.

Yeah it's a chokepoint. But if they knew NOPE was here, (and if, because to me it looks like they were going to raid like usual but this I don't know, just my opinion from an outsider), how would they manage to take them out then ? If they still stay hidden in BRM ? They try to bait them ?

You do know it wasn't Dreamstate at STV, right? Just thought I would clarify this matter.
Allora - Priest
Karlie - Warlock
Kargan - Hunter

http://youtu.be/H8OxKx6zKkQ
Allora
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by shietdawg » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:35 pm

DragonCoquin wrote:Whoever has the first strike in wpvp is kinda like the winner. You guys took by surprise DS two times, and raped them in STV / BRM. Yeah it was a rape, but because you took them by surprise.
A few mages going in the pack, nova + aoe = absolute death for everyone.

I mean good job, this is fun, and you raped them yeah.
But this doesn't show someone's skill at all... This is exactly the same situation as for the nightmare dragons
3:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYFD06UFscw
You guys took them by surprise, mass nova + aoe from mages.
GG this is really awesome to watch I mean it.

But please this doesn't mean a single thing about DS skill. I'm not a DS member. And I'm not their fanboy. I don't know a single thing about the DODGESTATE thing either. And honestly I don't give a f*** about it or any other thing.
Once you're freezed, it's over, mages AOE you to death. I don't think any "skill" could help you here.

So don't shit on them for their lack of skill because of THAT.

Thanks.

(this is for the ones who answered by "Ha this shows what DS really is")
THANK YOU ! at least someone is not stupid on this forum
shietdawg
Grunt
Grunt

by vathdaar » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:06 pm

HELlo me fak u
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by DragonCoquin » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:17 pm

Allora wrote:You do know it wasn't Dreamstate at STV, right? Just thought I would clarify this matter.

Oh yeah indeed, sorry my bad I didn't pay attention to this. But with all the thing about DS I just assumed they were DS too. And the video is called "Hello Dreamstate" too so...Thanks for clarifying though.

Veggie Lord wrote:Thats the point, Horde knew NOPE was there. They stopped to wait for more guilds and then went it. And there is more then 1 way into BRM, with the numbers on horde side they could have easily split up and send half to the other entrance.

That's true. After Allora's post, I've watched the guilds name, and in BRM it was like FEAR / Brilliance / DS. I guess they found it easier to go full zerg mode. I couldn't really see the names in the video, but it didn't look like it was DS mainly, more like 50/50.

Beh nevermind. They made a mistake and rushed in. You took them by surprise (they knew you were there OK. but hidden + blink mage isn't easy to counter I think.) It's Allys' win of course. But for a skill comparison, I'd rather judge on a video in an open zone. Not in some narrow corridors where 5 mages can OS 100 people :D
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.

Nazdrovie - Shaman lvl 60 - <The Red Dawn>
DragonCoquin
Grunt
Grunt

by Dusch » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:18 pm

tl;dr nerds

u got owned from 3 Mages vs 300 Orc warriors with Shield wall and Chromatic Drake abuse from Chromagus
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Simonich » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:53 pm

i see

nice
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Niko » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:06 pm

hey
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Dodgemade » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:15 pm

DragonCoquin wrote:
Allora wrote:You do know it wasn't Dreamstate at STV, right? Just thought I would clarify this matter.

Oh yeah indeed, sorry my bad I didn't pay attention to this. But with all the thing about DS I just assumed they were DS too. And the video is called "Hello Dreamstate" too so...Thanks for clarifying though.

Veggie Lord wrote:Thats the point, Horde knew NOPE was there. They stopped to wait for more guilds and then went it. And there is more then 1 way into BRM, with the numbers on horde side they could have easily split up and send half to the other entrance.

That's true. After Allora's post, I've watched the guilds name, and in BRM it was like FEAR / Brilliance / DS. I guess they found it easier to go full zerg mode. I couldn't really see the names in the video, but it didn't look like it was DS mainly, more like 50/50.

Beh nevermind. They made a mistake and rushed in. You took them by surprise (they knew you were there OK. but hidden + blink mage isn't easy to counter I think.) It's Allys' win of course. But for a skill comparison, I'd rather judge on a video in an open zone. Not in some narrow corridors where 5 mages can OS 100 people :D

doesn't matter if it's inside BRM or Hinterlands out in the wide fucking open over a period of 3 hours. DS is shit and they would rather cower in fear with superior numbers than engage in large scale open world pvp (unless they are forced to) on their own server. they bring shame upon Nostalrius and to the horde. and quite frankly, they should have rolled on a PVE SERVER.

FACTS.
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kil » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:14 pm

Some serious RP going on in this thread.
You are not special. No one knows your name. No one will remember your name. Nothing you do will matter. Ever.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player