Dodgestate Rekt (as always)

Re: Dodgestate Rekt (as always)

by kanem » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:11 pm

2006 called they want their xperl and decursive back.
kanem
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by arOo » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:30 pm

Ohhgee wrote:Nobody can beat us. When the NOPE/Ridin Dirty/Mafia collective is in full raid form, you are looking at a group of players where everyone knows exactly what their job is and does it. Nobody on this server can compete, only make excuses.

Is it fun gee? - being proud of shit like that just makes me sad. You should know best what faction imbalance does to a server.

(What one would expect when whole warsong/ed hereos(nerds) roll aliance - hurray for dogshit pvp.
I can not even begin to imagine how terribly boring bgs must be on alliance.)
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vathdaar » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:31 pm

arOo wrote:
Ohhgee wrote:Nobody can beat us. When the NOPE/Ridin Dirty/Mafia collective is in full raid form, you are looking at a group of players where everyone knows exactly what their job is and does it. Nobody on this server can compete, only make excuses.

Is it fun gee? - being proud of shit like that just makes me sad. You should know best what faction imbalance does to a server.

(What one would expect when whole warsong/ed hereos(nerds) roll aliance - hurray for dogshit pvp.
I can not even begin to imagine how terribly boring bgs must be on alliance.)

Yet even of how obvius it is the imabalnce in terms of skill, You always can see some dodgestate shitter bragging about how much " they own ".
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Snautz » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:33 pm

Ohhgee wrote:Paladin excuses are dumb because at the end of the day Horde have 2 classes that can dispel BoP/Freedom (and the equivalent potions) as well as having Chain Heal on their side.

And of course since BoP and Freedom can both be mimicked with Alch, Horde could always just copy our strategy using potions, and we would have theoretically HALF as many people able to dispel these potions (Only Priests, rather than Shamans+Priests)

These mass world PvP scenarios come down to tactics, organization, and preparedness. And nobody can beat us.

Nobody can beat us. When the NOPE/Ridin Dirty/Mafia collective is in full raid form, you are looking at a group of players where everyone knows exactly what their job is and does it. Nobody on this server can compete, only make excuses.

Every single Ohhgee post makes me cringe so much I need a crowbar to uncurl my toes. If this is some conceptual art then you're truly a master of your craft.

FAP "Does not remove effects already on the imbiber." Living action potions lasts half the duration of a BoP/Freedom. How is that even compareable? Besides, Alliance can use that shit too.
And double defensive dispells definitely have it's advantages as well.

And ofc raid-wide and mobile Might/Kings/Wisdom etc > vs group-wide stationary totems yadda yadda yadda, so convenient how that shit slips you guys mind every time in this Pala vs Shaman discussion.

I can understand self-aggrandizement but at least try to base it on reality, afterall you did get BTFO by Grizzly and ridin dirty in MC and DS in BWL.

Is that Ohhgee being super proud in TS while AoEing down someone who clearly aren't fighting back? Everything makes so much more sense if that is the case.
Snautz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by arOo » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:34 pm

I eat you kid javi.

Nuar
<Dreamstate>
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dusch » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:40 pm

nice decurse Nuar from <Dreamstate>
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by arOo » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:42 pm

Nice dispell Goth from <Emphasis>
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by snawfu » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:44 pm

epic bants lads
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ohhgee » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:54 pm

Snautz wrote:Every single Ohhgee post makes me cringe so much I need a crowbar to uncurl my toes. If this is some conceptual art then you're truly a master of your craft.
glad I can do that for you

Snautz wrote:afterall you did get BTFO by Grizzly and ridin dirty in MC and DS in BWL.
p sure this is pvp forum

Snautz wrote:Is that Ohhgee being super proud in TS while AoEing down someone who clearly aren't fighting back? Everything makes so much more sense if that is the case.
nah I was just watching m8. none of us know who the guy was. wish I could claim credit for that 1v40
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Snautz » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:43 pm

Ohhgee wrote:
Snautz wrote:Every single Ohhgee post makes me cringe so much I need a crowbar to uncurl my toes. If this is some conceptual art then you're truly a master of your craft.
glad I can do that for you

Snautz wrote:afterall you did get BTFO by Grizzly and ridin dirty in MC and DS in BWL.
p sure this is pvp forum

Funny how you skipped the whole essence of my post.
You're right though, this is the pvp section, but my point was simply that your 40 godlike players raced 40 plebs multiple times and lost every time.
Ohhgee wrote:
Snautz wrote:Is that Ohhgee being super proud in TS while AoEing down someone who clearly aren't fighting back? Everything makes so much more sense if that is the case.
nah I was just watching m8. none of us know who the guy was. wish I could claim credit for that 1v40

I'm glad you're only half the shit stain I thought you were ))
Snautz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player