Which Twink to lvl up for PvP? (Feral vs Shaman)

Which Twink to lvl up for PvP? (Feral vs Shaman)

by Camileon » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:35 am

Hi guys,

i am facing a bit of a challenged. Maybe you can help me to decide what class i pick for my first twink. Your advice would be really appreciated. Some background information that´s quite important:

- I´m currently playing a horde mage on the PvE Server
- Access to a very solid raiding guild and them Twink Raids =)
- Used to play an elemental shaman for PvP back on retail vanilla till TBC dropped
- Played Feral-Tank in TBC
- Going to rank that char up to at least R11 + Extalted at PvP Factions
- Maybe going to go serious on raiding after that (feral or ench/restro then)
- The Character will be able to have Engi and a profession of your(my) choice

I am looking for the most fun to play of these two classes.

Druids seem to be in very very high demand on BG´s aswell as in raids. It will surely be the fastest to Equipt and lead/find a premade for WSG. The shaman on the other hand has that sw33t vanilla WF procs and AV is going to be released in a couple of weeks on the PvE realm. With TUF you can pretty much 1 shot casters and huntards on BGs, which feels like winning the lottery every 5 mins =)

A notable aspect is also, that the alliance lacks damagedealers like Mages and Rogues in BGs. Enhancement Shaman is really weak against warriors with their pocket healers. Druids are obviously the better flag carriers, but a r13 druid is not going to have a big impact in actual fights compared to a r14 shaman.

These twinks are both meant to be fun PvP Twinks with Engineering. Theres the potential to sink in alot of gold for these characters, cause my main is a mage and the g/h is real :)

To break this down for those lazy readers:

If you could log in today into ether a r11-13 Feral or Shaman for PvPing. Which one would you choose?

So which class would YOU pick? And for what reason?

Greets,

Cam
Camileon
Private
Private

Re: Which Twink to lvl up for PvP? (Feral vs Shaman)

by Noxx » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:02 am

Noxx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Sham » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:11 am

Why would you ask others what class you should play?
But whatever, if you want my opinion, I think enhancement shaman is the most boring class in vanilla wow. Majority of time you will be just sitting in melee and waiting, praying for windfury to proc. Dont believe pvp movies where wf procs like crazy, makers chose those lucky footages out of hundred others. It procs only 1 time out of 5 hits.
Last edited by Sham on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Camileon » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:13 am

The feral druid videos are not working for me. (seems to be filtered bc of the country i am accessing them from)

The shaman is world PvPing with a flask....
Camileon
Private
Private

Return to Player Vs Player