<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: NOPE favorite video

by Darkwinjax » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:07 pm

pls m8s, volume 2 isn't even out yet, but you will be reminded soon enough how you got into MC yesthurday and why we are #1, bent over and accepting death like dogs without a fight and corpse running to the teleporter, problably the most pathetic display any guild has showed on nost thus far - but expected behaviour from the grief-reporting Scum.

Also should i upload how 60+ horde fags from dankbudz / dreamstate / cartel tried to grief <SORRY> at BRM copying NOPE tactics and got wiped like dogS?

yea don't make me do it fags
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Simonich » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:pls m8s, volume 2 isn't even out yet, but you will be reminded soon enough how you got into MC yesthurday and why we are #1, bent over and accepting death like dogs without a fight and corpse running to the teleporter, problably the most pathetic display any guild has showed on nost thus far - but expected behaviour from the grief-reporting Scum.

Also should i upload how 60+ horde fags from dankbudz / dreamstate / cartel tried to grief <SORRY> at BRM copying NOPE tactics and got wiped like dogS?

Okay. You seem to be strong player. Nice
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by ILikeEggs » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:pls m8s, volume 2 isn't even out yet, but you will be reminded soon enough how you got into MC yesthurday and why we are #1, bent over and accepting death like dogs without a fight and corpse running to the teleporter, problably the most pathetic display any guild has showed on nost thus far - but expected behaviour from the grief-reporting Scum.

only reason SORRY didn't get stomped is cus ally have paladins and that means they are impossible 2 kill in PVP
same with dreamstate, if ally didnt had paladan then dreamstate would killed NOPE ez even without world buffs, maybe with even only 10 player raid versus NOPE whole guild!!

kappa
ILikeEggs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Niko » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:04 pm

hey kidos
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Zeon » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:23 pm

<dreamstate> favorite video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0
Stabo of <NOPE>
Zeon
Private
Private

by Koru » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:24 am

You relieased that <NOPE> used FAP´s (http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=5634) and let me tell you another greate pvppotion (http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=3387) both can be used by both sides, so eventho you dont have so called "oppaladins" invest some money and buy those items.

Dont use the no Paladins in PVP as excuse.
Koru
Grunt
Grunt

by Heglamore » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:27 am

shietdawg wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcu31UJwcU0

World PvP is not duels. It's not about "ready" or "are my cooldowns up", or "he brought more boys with him then I did" or "he used potions I didn't".

It's:

"This motherfucker was more prepared then I was, and now I'm corpse-running."

If you don't like Surprise Butt-Sex ... then roll on a PvE server man. It's that simple.

How can you judge people for sucker-punching... on a PvP realm? Haha.

We use what we got, when we got it, where we got it. Just like those safe-spot using fuckers who attack the alliance flight path at Light's Hope man. Shit happens, why cry about it where people can see you do it and enjoy it?

Sometimes, you're level 30 and getting corpse-camped by a T1 Resto Shaman with Soulbreaker till you call your friend to bail you out. Sometimes your two raids get wiped out by <NOPE>. Sometimes you successfully win 2v7 with some random guy you never met before. Sometimes a 55 ret paladin kills a Rank 12 Hunter.

Shit happens. World PvP is World PvP man. Go buy some pots! Whipper Root Tuber and Night Dragon's Breath doesn't hurt either.
"you re ev il AND i kill y o u" - Malachie, Talking in 'Orc Gibberish'
Heglamore
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Noonze » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:24 am

Whipper Root Tuber and Night Dragon's Breath doesn't hurt either.

especially get those ;) ;) ;)
Noonze
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Player Vs Player