39s Alliance queue up!

39s Alliance queue up!

by Limbflayer » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:30 pm

Not sure what happened to cause such an imbalance in the past 3 weeks but you guys have lost pretty much every WSG (2 wins in 2 weeks?).
As a result queues went from 1-5 mins for both sides to 45+ mins on Horde...
Reg queue AB instead of WSG so even if you lose you gain something.

See you on the battlefield hopefully! :P
Limbflayer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: 39s Alliance queue up!

by geeca » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:34 pm

When I was leveling my mage I walked into AB once or thrice every bracket to see what it was like and complete that hand 3 tokens in quest for a lot of xp. I think the only time we weren't camped at the GY and down 2-3 players in number was the 29 bracket. The worst part is when you just get camped at GY and they don't cap flags or bases to make it go quicker. This was all a month ago... I mean if you BM players so ridiculously hard are you really surprised that Alliance are just quitting / rerolling Horde?

Just roll alliance yo, get yourself a challenge and not have WotF crutch.
geeca
Grunt
Grunt

by Limbflayer » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:42 pm

I've not seen much graveyard camping at 39s but I've seen a lot of terrible gameplay from Alliance.

Having no defense (Uxnine aside, guy is a nightmare to get past) in flagroom.
Midfighting.
Leaving nodes undefended in AB to zerg.

I've seen dozens of Horde victories where the Alliance has twice our number of HKs.

In the last WSG I played we let the Alliance cap 2 and they still managed to lose cause after their 2nd cap they never left mid??
Limbflayer
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sixteh » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:50 pm

seems a lot of the good ally players levelled up after the last AB weekend, beginning to wish I did now too. getting 5-0'd everygame because people cap then don't defend is no fun. 1k rep then think I will lvl up too :(
Sixteh
Private
Private

Return to Player Vs Player