fuck all in ass
motivate team
be the one who makes the game worth while
have fun
big biceps
attractive looks
appealing physique
fuck woman in poxi
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: Attributes of top pvp players

by Slicy » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:50 pm

I think a good beard is the common denominator.

We all know those with good beards win in games and lyfe.

Look at Niko, no beard at all ))
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Fubbzy » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Colezz wrote:
Fubbzy wrote:Use of environment, jumps, and positioning.
Your average wow player, and even a lot of top end players dont take advantage of the first two which would put them in another league

Here's the thing about this , as bg healer it feels like there's hardly anywhere to Los and heal, dispel anywhere. The only place where I feel I can Los efficiently is in the war song bases otherwise everywhere else is too open or spells just go right thru like the tree stumps in Wsg.

Well, yea theres not much you can do in a straight midfight except rely on your teammates or stay maxrange.

However, melee threats can be mitigated by standing on tree stumps to zone them. 95% of players dont know their basics, so it is a really safe option. While on a stump, charge and intercept wont path the warrior up it.

Only other thing i can think of to help your survivability is communication, but thats really iffy with pugs lol. Maybe make macros to help draw awareness of pugs to peel for you, idk :S i play a druid so i can kind of get away myself but id probably do that as a priest or sham
Fubbzy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Colezz » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:16 pm

Fubbzy wrote:
Colezz wrote:
Fubbzy wrote:Use of environment, jumps, and positioning.
Your average wow player, and even a lot of top end players dont take advantage of the first two which would put them in another league

Here's the thing about this , as bg healer it feels like there's hardly anywhere to Los and heal, dispel anywhere. The only place where I feel I can Los efficiently is in the war song bases otherwise everywhere else is too open or spells just go right thru like the tree stumps in Wsg.

Well, yea theres not much you can do in a straight midfight except rely on your teammates or stay maxrange.

However, melee threats can be mitigated by standing on tree stumps to zone them. 95% of players dont know their basics, so it is a really safe option. While on a stump, charge and intercept wont path the warrior up it.

Only other thing i can think of to help your survivability is communication, but thats really iffy with pugs lol. Maybe make macros to help draw awareness of pugs to peel for you, idk :S i play a druid so i can kind of get away myself but id probably do that as a priest or sham

damn i didnt know that about the tree stumps. ye i recently got a macro for pug games so when a rogue opens cheap shot on me it sends and instant chat message saying theres rogue on me, havent played many bgs since got it so it will be interesting to see if peope notice and aid.
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by mozibake » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:13 am

autism
you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Muhsogyny » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:25 am

Sham wrote:
Muhsogyny wrote:Zero deaths indicates that player is probably playing like a bitch. Having a lot of kills while still having deaths at least indicates that you're putting yourself into the fight.

You know nothing John Snow.
You cant be #1 in ks without putting yourself into the fight.

As a hunter, yes you can.
Muhsogyny
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Blib » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:43 am

mozibake wrote:autism

This.

It's a super important attribute, especially in forum pvp.
Blib
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Alyndra » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:00 am

xiao in the name is a good indicator
or the guild tag <Redlords>
Alyndra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Jarek » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:37 am

Slicy wrote:I think a good beard is the common denominator.

We all know those with good beards win in games and lyfe.

Look at Niko, no beard at all ))

No beard = insta tilt
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player